Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
He dictated a 3 page letter to me and while i was dictating i had to bend on the paper while dictating and my blouse had slightly opened up exposing my black bra strap and giving a good view of my cleavage which obviously i felt him staring at as his desk was raised slightly above my chair. but since he was dictating so fast i hardly had time to adjust my blouse and i did not want to miss out on the dictation. i finally completed my dictation and went to type the letter on the computer which was placed sideways and while typing the letter i realized that my thighs and legs were exposed to him and he was looking at me all the time which was making me nervous. he could get a sideways view of me and when i was typing the last page he got up from his chair and came behind me to see what i was typing.

From my behind he kept his right hand on the table next to the mouse over my shoulder and his face was almost parallel to mine. i could smell his after shave and his hot breath on my neck and shoulder which was giving me a tingling sensation and my body hair had crept up. i also realized since my blouse was so loose if he chooses to look down he would be able to look right inside my blouse and my bra almost upto my nipple. i tried to see from the corner of my eyes and found out that he was looking right inside. when i touched the mouse to save and print the file his hands were so close to the mouse that i felt his hands touch mine (the first contact).

He made no attempt to take his hands off and i took a print out. he leans forward to take the paper from the printer and in the process i felt his hard on rubbing on my shoulder. i was surprised to note that he had a full hard on because i was quite sure that it was his cock which had touched my shoulder (upper arm) and after taking the paper he did not bother to move away and started reading the paper in the same pose.

I also could not decide whether to move away in modesty or stay as it is. once or twice while reading the letter i felt him brush his cock on my shoulders and then he tapped me on my left shoulder (the naked area) saying well done. you did good today and i'm pleased with your effort.

i could not decide which effort was he referring to, the one that made him harder or is he praising my dictation and the letter typing. he said there is not a single mistake in yr letter and the manner in which you have worked has pleased me. in the office also you will have to work in the similar manner. and then he smiled at me i hope you will be able to handle this job right.

i was not able to understand whether he's giving me a hint that i will have to allow him to touch his body. his hands were still on my left shoulders and i was getting pretty much excited by his touch as this was a sensitive area for me especially when i was without my husband for an extended period of time.

will be continued.........

Did any one like the start. pls send yr replies so that i can write more.

Please reply whether you like my post or not so i can write more.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM