Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
when i was called for the interview my heart started beating fast and i grabbed my biodata and entered the cabin when my name was called out. i was expecting an old man to be interviewing but i was quite surprised to see a young man maybe around 32 or so in a grey suit who was the managing director and was quite good looking and handsome. when i entered his cabin i was very nervous and tripped over his carpet and my cleavage got exposed in trying to regain my balance.

My employer must have got a terrific view of (the first one) of my juicy mangoes and had a smile on his face. i approached the chair next to him and took his permission to sit down. i realized that the seat where i sat was slightly low and the desk of my employer was at a height and i had to slightly look up to him while addressing him.

The interview had started.

HE: what's your name
Me: sir my name is Dipti
He: have you read the terms and conditions in the add if you were to join the company
me: yes sir i have
he: so are you willing to work long hours if required as i do not expect my secretary to run off when the clock strikes 5:30
me: yes sir i would give my best to the company and will serve long hours if required

he: Dont worry its not everyday that you have to stay late but we deal with foriegn clients and at times we have to work as per their schedule and thus we have to sometimes work till europe closing
he: You may also have to travel with me at times out of station will your family object to this
me: no sir i stay alone so i dont have that problem and will be willing to travel out of station if required

i could feel his eyes surveying my body and at times i could feel his eyes on my breasts.

he: are you married
me: yes sir i am married
he: but i would prefer an unmarried secretary as yr husband may object to yr long working hours and traveling
me: no sir he himself is stationed at Dubai and i have taken his permission to apply for the job and he does not mind me working at all. Infact he only has encouraged me to go for this job.

he: ok i will give you a dictation. and after that i will expect you to type the letter which i dictate and bring to me i will time you how long do you take.
i took out my pen and writing pad fm the purse and started taking dictation.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM