Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
Hi, my name is dipti. i am 25 years old fair complexion and good curves. i was born and brought up in a poor family. i completed my education at age 21 and was married into a middle class family. my husband is a very loving man and i was very happy with him. i was married at the age of 22.

My husband got a job at a multinational company and they posted him in dubai after 6 months of our marriage. since he was new recruit in his company he did not get an accommodation and was forced to share his accommodation with his other colleagues hence i could not join my husband in dubai. i had to live alone in our flat at Delhi which was on rent. My husband used to come once in a year for 1 month and that used to be the happiest time of my life.

Since i had nothing to do at home and we had decided not to have kids i took my husbands permission to start a job to keep me occupied.

i did not know of the outside world much and little i knew what my new job will bring to me. i searched an add in the paper in which a software development company managing director was looking for a personel secretary. since the add did mention that the firm was looking for a young good looking and preferably an unmarried girl willing to work long hours and ready to travel on work i thought that this was the perfect oppurtunity to do away with long hours of boredom at home and i can keep myself occupied in work while being away from my husband i applied for this job and was called for an interview.

I was very nervous on the day of my interview. i did not know what to wear and how to impress my employers. the previous day i had gone to a boutique and i had done waxing on my legs. i decided to wear a top and a skirt. i chose a red top which had a slightly deep neck and a black skirt which was slightly old hence was a tight fit and made my hips look big. i wore matching red sandals and painted my finger nails red and decided not to wear a mangalsutra. i was 23 years old at that time and was looking hot in this dress.

i took the bus from the bus stop near my building and got a few stares from the people in the bus. i also felt a few hands on my ass during the bus journey which appeared quite intentional. the interview was to take place in a 3 star hotel and i arrived at the designated hotel at the designated time.

There were a few girls ahead of me already waiting for their turn with their biodata in their hands and some of them were wearing mini skirts and were looking quite hot. But clearly i was one of the most good looking faces among the girls who had arrived and 1 or 2 were also looking quite stunning.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM