Adultery A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude
Mr.Jindal wore a bath robe and came to the lawn and came near Roma, and said," Hi Roma ! I hope I have not made you wait for too long." Mr.Jindal took a seat beside her and looked in her eyes. Roma looked in his eyes and said," No Mr. Jindal...I have come a few minutes ago." Mr.Jindal said," Whats the matter Roma...you sounded really worried and distressed on the phone..." Roma then tried to tell him about her problem but out of stress,nervousness was just blabbering things and overlapping things and could not clearly say about her problem.

Jindal then said,"Hold on Roma...you are too nervous and not being able to tell me anything properly. You calm yourself down. Have you had breakfast in the morning." Roma said," No Mr.Jindal." Jindal said," OK...you calm yourself and go to the dining table and take your seat. I will go and change,get dressed up and come down and join you there...we will have lunch together and then talk about your problem in details." Roma said," No Mr.Jindal...don't bother about my lunch...I won't take too long..." Mr. Jindal said," No I insist you have lunch with me...go and wait for me at the dining table. I will join you shortly. He then went inside the house.Roma too went inside and took a seat at the dining table.

In a short while, Mr.Jindal came back properly dressed and joined Roma at the dining table and took a seat near her. The servant served foof to both of them. Then while having lunch together, Roma started telling him about her problem about her husband Amar getting caught in a night club last night and found under the influence of drugs and also with an European woman in a compromising position. Mr. Jindal heard everything from her. Roma then aksed him if he would be able to do something for her...if he could help her to get Amar out of this problem.

Mr.Jindal told her that he would love to help her and would love to get Amar out of this problem...but this was a huge problem...a big mess... a case of Drugs and also indulging in unlawful sex at a public place...a night club...so it will be really tough...but he will surely talk to the lawyers he knows...well established lawyers...but today being a Sunday and 1st January, it was impossible to do anything. He told her to go home now and that he is allowing her a paid leave for the next 2-3 days and tomorrow to come at his residence by 10 am, and then he will take her to some lawyers offices and hopefully something could be done.

Roma thanked him and left for her home after finishing having lunch with Mr. Jindal.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 07:50 AM