Adultery A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude
Roma had a good night's sleep and woke up at around 9:30 am in the morning. As it was a Sunday, she was feeling lazy and relaxed. She saw that Amar had still not returned. Then she saw that her mobile phone was switched off. She switched on the phone and saw a lot of missed calls. She saw that all the missed calls were from one number.She called up on the number and when someone picked up the line,she said," Hello, who is this, I am seeing a lot of missed calls from your number."

Now Roma got the biggest shock of her life when the person told him that it was a security officer station and that her husband Amar was arrested last night from a rave party at a night club and was found to be under the effect of drugs and also undressed in a compromising position with an European woman. Roma was too shocked to understand the situation, but asked the security officer officer which security officer station it was. She then quickly got dressed and wore a salwar kameez and went to the security officer station.

At the security officer station, she met the security officer officer with whom she had talked with on the phone and he told him everything again and in full details. Roma told him that she is Amar's wife and her husband was not into drugs. But the security officer officer said that he was found to have drugs in his shirt pocket and the security officer check on him had also shown that he had consumed drugs. Also he was found naked with an Eurpean woman in a compromosing position. Roma was too shocked hearing this again.Then she asked if she could get Amar out on a bail.

The Poilce Officer said that as a case has already been filed and as it is a drugs related case along with unlawful sexual act, it will be difficult and nearly impossible to get a bail and also today was a Sunday and 1st January,so today there was no chance. Roma then asked the security officer officer is she could see her husband once and also the woman with whom he was found with. The security officer officer called a constable and he took Roma to the lock up where Amar was kept along with some other men. Amar saw her and said," Roma, please get me out of here...I will explain everything to you...it was an accident...not intentional...just get me out of here." Then Roma told the constable to take him to the lock up where the European woman was kept. She saw that along with some Indian woman, this white woman was also there. She looked very fair and tall,with a model like figure.

Roma was feeling jealous and furious at the same time,but somehow contolled her anger and decided to leave the security officer station. She came out of the security officer station now and was having several thoughts in her mind,she was angry with Amar,she was jealous of the European woman and was feeling disgusted but then gathered herself and decided whatever it is, she must try to get Amar out of this and get him a bail. But she thought who can help her to get Amar out from this. Then she realized that one man might be able to get Amar out and he is none other than Mr.Jindal.

Roma called Mr.Jindal.He picked up the call and said," Hi Roma ! Happy New Year !" Roma said," Mr.Jindal Happy New Year to you." Jindal said." Roma are you alright ...you sound worried...whats the matter..." Roma said," Mr.Jindal I am in a mess...a real sticky situation...I need your help...I need to meet you...can I meet you." Jindal said," Yes sure...you can meet me...come over to my house-JINDAL MANSION." Roma said," OK Mr.Jindal...I am coming."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 07:45 AM