Adultery A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude
Now it was late evening and Roma was back from work. She entered the housing society and reached her apartment and saw the door locked. She understood that Amar had gone out. Roma used to keep a spare key with her while going to work every day, and so took out that key from her bag and opened the door to come inside the apartment. She then decided to freshen up. She took a quick bath and then wore a t-shirt and pajama. Then she tried to call Amar. But his phone was unreachable. Then she decided to cook some thing. While she was cooking, the door bell rang. She went to open the door.She opened the door and smiled.It was Amar. He looked at her and smiled, but she saw that his eyes looked as if he was intoxicated. She also smelled of alcohol from his mouth and breath. He came inside and sat on the sofa.

He opened the chain of his bag and showed lots of money to Roma. Roma was surprised and said," What is this ?" Amar smiled and said," This is money dear." Roma said," Yes I know this is money...but how did you get this money...so much money." Amar again smiled and looked at her and said," I won this money...I went with a friend to a place and played cards and won this money." Roma was shocked and felt furious and said," What...you went to a place for gambling...you gambled and won this money...what the hell..who is the friend you went to this place with...may I know ?" Amar said," Sajid my friend...my colleague in Singhania's company." Roma recollected her thoughts and said," Oh that guy Sajid who took you to a restaurant and bar once and then the security guard had to come and drop you at the apartment...please keep away from that Sajid fellow...avoid his company...don't keep in touch with him Amar."

Amar looked at Roma and said," No Roma...Sajid is my friend...my true friend indeed...he knows I need money and so he helped me to get money..." Roma said," But if he is your friend then why did he take you to a wrong place and showed you wrong path to make money through wrong activities...tell me...if he was your friend then he would have tried to help you get some job." Amar now became agitated and shouted, " Listen Roma I don't need you to tell me who I should be friends with and who not...who are you to tell me to keep whose company and not keep whose company...just shut up...I will do what I feel is right for me to do...you keep quiet." Then Amar dozed off on the sofa. Roma was burning with anger and feeling disgusted and said," OK...do whatever you feel like..."

The next day, Roma woke up quite early.She prepared brekfast and left food for Amar. She had her breakfast, took a bath, got ready and left home before Amar could wake up. In the evening, when she returned from work, Amar opened the door and welcomed her inside. He apologized to her for his bad behavior with her the last day's evening. Roma forgave him and they patched up and had a nice dinner and went to sleep on the bed holding each other.

Two months went by, Roma was continuing to grow in her job and was making rapid strides in JINDAL CORP. On the otherhand,Amar appeared for a few interviews but still failed to get a job and his depression was growing with each passing day. Then one day, Amar himself contacted Sajid and aksed him to take him to the place he had taken him for gambling. Sajid took him there, but this time, Amar lost money and quite a big amount of money. He returned home late in the evening,depressed and drunk. When he came home,Roma opened the door and saw that he was drunk. After Amar came inside,Roma closed the door and asked him," You are drunk...where did you go...what were you doing Amar...you promised me that day that you will not drink so much and be responsible."

Amar looked at her and shouted at her," Yes I am drunk...so ...big deal...Yes I am drunk...want to know more...I went for gambling...I lost...I lost money....Its my life, I will do what I want to." Roma said,"You should try to get a job and lead life with responsibility and not lead a wayward and indisciplined life like this." Amar then shouted at her and said," Shut up Roma....just shut up....Who are you to tell me ...just because you are working...doing a good job...you don't have the right to give me a lecture..." Roma shouted at him and said," Yes Amar I have the right...I am your Wife God dammit." Amar gave a hard and tight slap to Roma on her cheeks and she fell down on the floor.Her fair,creamy cheeks turned red with the strong impact of Amar's slap.

Roma controlled her tears and looked up at Amar's eyes.Amar said," You are my wife...remember it...I am your husband...Stay within your limits...Woman...do you understand." Then Amar went inside to freshen up.Roma got up from the floor and gathered herself somehow.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 07:39 AM