Adultery A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude
It was a normal week day. Roma had gone to work. Amar was at home. He was reading the news paper and searching for jobs in the job ads given in the newspaper. His mobile phone started to ring. He saw Sajid's name and number on the screen of his mobile phone. He picked up the call and said," Hello Sajid !" Sajid said," Hello Amar...How are you ?" Amar said," Nice to hear your voice Sajid...how did you remember this out of work friend after so many days." Sajid said," Arrey Amar...I did not forget you...actually I was tied up with work...busy with work pressure...I have been wanting to call you for many days now,but always forgot because of impending work.

Now I have taken a leave of few days...Its my holiday...so I called you." Amar said," OK...so what's going on..." Sajid said," You tell me Amar...are you searching for jobs or you have got something." Amar said,"No I am still out of work...appeared for two interviews but nothing happened...still on the lookout for job." Sajid said," Lets do one thing...lets meet for lunch today Amar....you need to chill." Amar said," No...I think...some other time...I think I am not in the right frame of mind Sajid." Sajid said," Arrey Amar...don't hesitate...lets meet and catch up with each other...you need to come out of your home...go out, meet friends...then you will feel positive again."

Amar hesitated but then gave in to Sajid's persuasion. Sajid told him that he will come and pick up Amar from his housing society. Then he disconnected the phone.Amar got ready and left the apartment. He stood outside the housing society and after some time, Sajid came in his Maruti Car and opened the door for Amar.Amar came inside the car and sat beside Sajid who was in the driver's seat.

Sajid then drove the car and took Amar to a restaurant cum bar. Their they had some food and some drinks.They started talking about various things.Sajid asked Amar that how was things going for him and his wife now that he was out of work for quite some time. Amar told him that his wife had got a good job in JINDAL CORP. and so they were able to sail through despite him being jobless.Amar also told him that he was feeling desperate and depressed with each passing day at his being not able to contribute financially for his family. Then Sajid asked him not to feel depressed and asked him if he knows how to play cards.

Amar told him that he was good at playing cards and generally used to win card games with friends and cousins in school and college days, though he never played cards for money. Sajid told him that he knows a place where people play cards and there is money at stake and chances of winning large amounts of money are there. Amar told him that would be gambling...and its risky. Sajid told him that its not risky and that he had gone to that place several times and won money too. He can take Amar there and he can play cards and win money. Sajid also told him that the place in not far from the restaurant where they were currently in. Amar was reluctant, but Sajid convinced him. They left the restaurant and headed towards the place to play cards.

They reached the place. It looked shabby and shady from outside, but once they entered inside,they saw that it was nicely arranged and decorated and people were playing cards at various tables. Sajid asked a man to get them a table. The man took them to a table and they took their seats. Soon three more people came to the table and joined Sajid and Amar. Now they began playing the game of cards and also had snacks and drinks.They played multiple rounds of cards, and Amar won all the rounds and the others including Sajid lost money. Amar won a healthy amount of money. Now they decided to leave the place. It was late in the evening now. Sajid opened the door of his car, Amar took his seat. Then Sajid took his seat in the car and drove the car away to drop Amar to his housing society.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 07:37 AM