Adultery A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude
Roma was now on the 7th floor and looked around for people she met on the day she had come for the interview. While she was looking around to see some one she had met that day, someone patted her shoulder from behind.Roma turned back and saw that it was Maria D' Souza, the secretary of Mr.Jindal. Maria said," Hi Roma ! Good morning !" Roma said," Good morning Maria !" Maria smiled and said," So its your first day...come let me take you to your seat and introduce you with your colleagues. Maria introduced Roma to members of the HR department and then took her to the PR team. Maria introduced Roma to two other PRO's-Aditya and Mitali. Maria then showed Roma her small cabin with a wooden table with a computer and chair.

This cabin was in the same line as the cabins/work stations of Aditya and Mitali,the two other PRO's. Then Maria excused herself and Roma sat down on the chair in her cabin and started to work. As it was her first day in her new job as a PRO, Aditya and Mitali were guiding and helping Roma. After two hours or so, Mr.Jindal came out of his room and was talking to people of the HR department, and then he saw Roma working in her cabin. Mr.Jindal came towards the cabins of the PRO team, and said," Aditya,Mitali...how is everything going...the projects you are handling." Aditya and Mitali told him that everything is going on nicely.

Then Mr. Jindal looked at Roma and said," So Roma today is your first day...how is it going...I hope you are not having any problem." Roma smiled and said," No I am not having any problem...Aditya and Mitali are helping me...guiding me." Mr.Jindal said," Good...Aditya and Mitali help Roma and guide her." Mr.Jindal then went back to his room. Once inside his room, he sat on his chair and gave a smile of victory. He said to himself," So Roma is now so close to me...in my office...she is working in my office...very soon I will make you mine...my darling...my sweetheart Roma... I will give you pleasure...I will make you happy...I will make you feel like a Queen...Just wait and watch Baby."

Two weeks had gone by since Roma had joined JINDAL CORP., and She was learning quickly in her new job and getting on really well with her colleagues and loving the work atmosphere in the office. Mr.Jindal did not meet Roma every day, but met her once or twice in a week and that too precisely for work reasons. Mr.Jindal had arranged for two interviews for Amar in two different companies and he appeared for both the interviews,but unfortunately could not be successful in those interviews and remained jobless and was starting to feel depressed. Now it was a month since Roma had got her new job in JINDAL CORP. and got her first month salary and was really happy. Roma returned home from work and took Amar out for a dinner at a nice restaurant.

Mr. Jindal called up Sajid and said," Sajid,my boy...you have been free for quite some time now...its time for you to do my job again...contact Amar and renew your friendship with him...try to arrange meetings with him, don't let him feel lonely,give him company." Sajid smiled and said," Yes Jindal saab...I understand what you mean...I am on the job for you again." Jindal smiled and then disconnected the phone.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 07:34 AM