Adultery A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude
Mr.Jindal looked at Amar and Roma's faces and knew that they were stressed and nervous and were waiting to talk about their problem with him. Mr.Jindal said," So you people are facing a financial problem...what happened...all of a sudden...Amar...I had hear you were one of the best employees of Singhania's sales department, then now suddenly you have lost your job...I can't understand." Amar then began telling Jindal about everything in Singhania's company over the last few months and that the sales and profits had fallen short in several branches of Singhania's company and as a result, his company went for downsizing and fired several employees who could not perform up to the mark, and unfortunately Amar too was one of them.

Jindal listened to Amar carefully and then said," Well its really unfortunate to hear it and I am sad to know that a bright,young man like you is suddenly out of work.But I too had heard in business circles about Singhania's company not doing very great in the last few months and his  company's shares had also fallen. Well Amar, you have worked in Sales for several years..." Amar nodded his head in the affirmative. Jindal said," I enquired in my company and with my associates but at present there is no vacancy in Sales jobs and any other job as well. Give me your CV, I will keep it with me and keep trying for you, and as soon as I get something suitable for you, I'll get in touch with you. In the meantime, you keep trying for a job yourself as well." Amar gave his CV to Jindal.

Jindal took his CV and browsed through it and said," Fine I am keeping it with me and let me see what I can do for you." Now Roma looked at Jindal and said," Jindal saab it would be really kind of you if you can do something for Amar as he needs a job and we as a couple need it...his job is necessary for us,our future...our housing loan, our Car EMI's...everything is dependent on it." Jindal saw a look of helplessness and vulnerability in Roma's eyes and the tone in her voice sounded like she was pleading to him." Jindal saw straight in her eyes and said," Well Roma you are a working woman as you told me...you are a Counselor at an Educational Institute...if I am right..." Roma said," Yes Jindal saab...I am a working woman...and yes I am counselor in an institute but my salary is not too great...and without Amar's job and salary it will be tough for us."

Jindal then said," If I am not wrong, you are a commerce graduate...you did B.COM." Roma said," Yes Jindal saab...but." Jindal said," Just give me a minute and dialled a number and called some one. The person picked up the call. Jindal said," Hi Arvind, so enjoying your sunday...ok tell me...our company is looking for some people in the HR and PR departments right..." Roma looked at Amar and both of them looked at Jindal while he was talking on his mobile phone. After talking for some time, he disconnected the phone. Jindal looked at both Amar and Roma, and then said," Well I have a good news...see I am keeping Amar's CV with me...I'll try to get a job for him, and for now, I am offering you Roma a job in my company...actually there are some vacancies in the HR and PR departments...for the HR job, it would have been better if you had done MBA...so I can't offer you that...but in the PR department, your B.COM degree and your work experience as a counselor is good enough.

Well I am sure you are right for the job, but you just need to appear for an interview with the 2 HR heads of my company-Arvind Mehta and Janaki Iyer...you come to my office-JINDAL CORP...this Wednesday at 11:00 am" and appear for the interview...and yes my company will pay you well, I am a good Pay Master...I think you can handle the financial things smoothly with the job in my company. And when Amar gets a job, things will get more better for you both. You will have to quit your job at the educational institute." Roma was surprised and said," But Jindal saab, me in your company...we had come for Amar's job...I am kind of surprised..." Jindal smiled and looked at Amar," Amar what do you say...isn't it not a good idea...also if she gets this job and gets a healthy salary, it will ease your worries too and you can bide your time and look for jobs far more less stress fully.What do you say ?"

Amar looked at Jindal and then at Roma and said," Yes Jindal saab, I think its a very good idea...and Roma I think you should take this job...it will help you explore your talent and potential and you will get the salary package that you deserve and you will have the honor to work in a highly esteemed organization like JINDAL CORP. Don't worry and accept it." Roma looked at both the men and said," I...I ..OK...fine I accept your job offer Jindal saab...and I will come to appear for the interview at your office this Wednesday." Jindal smiled and looked at Roma and Amar, and said," Great. I am pleased that I could do something for you both. Amar I will sincerely try for your job too.Just give me some time." Then Amar and Roma bid good bye to Mr.Jindal and left his residence.

After they left, Jindal was having a drink and thought about Roma and was happy that she had come to his house today and he could see her and enjoy her company for a few hours,so what if her loser husband Amar too had come with her. He thought once she joins my office, I will have her company every day.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude - by sarit11 - 22-06-2020, 08:48 PM