Adultery A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude
Now it Sunday...and it was time to meet Mr.Jindal at his residence-JINDAL MANSION. It was 12:20 PM and Roma and Amar had reached Jindal's residence. The security guard let them inside. They saw Jindal's multiple cars parked. They saw the garden,the lawn,the swimming pool. Jindal's servant led them inside the house and told them to wait as Jindal was working out with his trainer. Roma and Amar were sitting on the sofa and waiting for Jindal to come. The servant came back to them after a few minutes and told them that he had informed Mr.Jindal about their arrival, and Mr.Jindal told him that they are his special guests and had instructed the servant to show them around the house.

Now the servant led Roma and Amar to show them the house. First she showed them the ground floor...all the rooms...the kitchen,dining table etc. Then he took them to the 2nd floor and showed them the rooms. Roma and Amar saw Jindal indulging in some kick boxing practice with his trainer and Jindal in his shorts and sleeveless vest/ganjee looked to be really fit and strong. The servant then showed them the top floor with the bedrooms,the balcony. Then Roma and Amar again cam back to the ground floor and sat on the sofa in the living room. The servant gave them some snacks to eat and fresh juice to drink and also asked them if they would like to have some tea or coffee. Both Roma and Amar declined it.

A little while later, Jindal came to the living room and joined Roma and Amar...seeing Roma in a nice Punjabi style salwar suit, and looking pretty, Singhania was impressed seeing Roma as a true Punjabi beauty and looking her true Punjabi girl avatar. He shook hands with Amar and shook hands with Roma and joined them and sat on the other sofa facing them. Jindal said," Sorry I kept you both waiting...my workout took a little loner to finish." Amar said," Jindal saab you look really fit and strong..." Jindal smiled and said," Thanks...yes I am passionate about fitness...you can say obsessed...also at my age...in my fifties I have to work harder to stay fit." Roma smiled and said," Your commitment to fitness should be applauded...even youngsters are not so fitness conscious in our country...and Jindal saab,age is just a number...a person is as young as he believes himself or herself to be...its what you think in your heart..." Jindal felt happy hearing this from Roma.

Then Amar asked him about what kind of wrokouts/exercises he does.Jindal said," Well its mix and match...I do Yoga, I do Kick Boxing some days, I also do cardio,running on the treadmill, I also light some moderate weights in the gym...so basically many things." Then he asked them about their lives...if they also love to exercise. Amar said that he used to play cricket and other sports in school and college,also went to gym at one time,but now he does not do any workout as he got busy in life with work. Roma said that she has been practising yoga since a young age, even now she does sometimes, she used to do swimming in her school and college days, also joined an aerobics class and learnt dance in childhood.

While they were busy conversing, the servant came and informed that the food was ready and arranged on the dining table. Jindal led Amar and Roma to the dining table and held the seat out for Roma to sit. Roma liked this chivalrous behavior of Jindal and felt happy and said," Thank you Jindal saab." The three of them then started to eat food together. Roma and Amar told Jindal that he had a lovely house.so tastefully done and aesthetic to the eyes. The three of them had a good time while having lunch. Amar and Roma were biding their time to talk about their need and the reason for coming to meet Mr.Jindal. After finishing lunch, the three of them headed to the living room and sat on the sofa again. Now it was time to talk about the serious issue.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude - by sarit11 - 22-06-2020, 08:43 PM