Adultery A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude
After Kunal went away, Roma and Amar talked about Kunal's proposal to approach Mr.Jindal. Amar also felt that it was a good idea and felt Kunal was right. As Amar had met Mr.Jindal just once at the office party, and Roma had met him three times and had more interactions with him, so Amar told Roma that it would be better if she calls Mr.Jindal instead of him calling Mr.Jindal. Roma also agreed with Amar's viewpoint. Roma then started searching for the business card that Mr.Jindal had given her.

She searched her ladies bag,her purse, her almirah and then her dressing table drawer, and found the card in her dressing table drawer. She saw the card and it had Mr.Jindal's full name in big letters- JAGRAJ JINDAL Chairman and Managing Director, JINDAL CORP., and had the address and telephone numbers...his office number as well as his mobile number. Roma showed the card to Amar and he gave her the go ahead to make the call to Jindal.

Roma was feeling a bit nervous,but gathered herself and dialled Jindal's mobile number on her phone. His phone started ringing...it rang for some time but the call was not picked up. Roma called up again after 5-7 minutes, the phone started ringing, and the call was picked up...and the person said," Hello ! ". Roma recollected Jindal's voice and knew that it was Jindal on the phone. Roma said," Hello am i speaking with Mr.Jindal." Mr. Jindal answered back," Yes I am Jagraj Jindal...who is this." Roma said," Oh Hello Mr.Jindal...its me Roma...remember." Jindal smiled and said," Oh yes Roma...hello ! How are you ?" Its so nice to hear you after a long time...its been a few months since that wedding and I dropped Kunal,his wife and you to your housing society."

Roma smiled and said," Yes sir,its been a while..How are you Jindal saab ?" Jindal smiled and said," I am fine...I am good...what about you...how is Amar?" Roma said," Jindal saab, actually...how do I say this..." Jindal said," What is the matter...why are you hesitating...tell me what is it?" Roma said," You might think I am selfish...I am calling you when I need some favor from you..." Jindal said," No no Roma..I won't think like that...people call up those whom they consider to be their own...to be their well wisher when they are in need...stop hesitating and tell me what you want from me." Roma said," Jindal saab actually we are in a problem...me and Amar...he has lost his job in Mr.Singhania's company and we are facing a financial crisis...so need some help from you." Jindal said," OK ! So you people need financial help from me...you want some money...how much...tell me."

Roma said," No no...We don't need money from you...actually it would be great if you could get a job for Amar...you have connections...or a job in some company of yours." Jindal said," OK...now I understand...hmmm...then do one thing...both of you come to my residence this Sunday afternoon...you both will have lunch with me...and we will talk about everything in detail...and yes tell Amar to bring his CV with him. I will just now text you my address. So Sunday you both are coming to my house at 12:30 PM...all right." Roma said," Yes Jindal saab...done...we will come to your house. After finishing her conversation with Jindal, Roma told Amar about her telephonic conversation with Jindal.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude - by sarit11 - 22-06-2020, 08:42 PM