Adultery A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude
The door bell rang...Roma hurried to open the door as she knew that it is Amar who has come back from work. She opened the door with a smiling face and was surprised seeing Amar being held by the security guard of the housing society. She saw that Amar's one arm was over the security guard's shoulder and the security guard was holding Amar by the waist. She also smelled of alcohol from Amar's mouth. Roma asked the security guard to come in and make Amar sit on the sofa in the living room.

The security guard made Amar sit on the sofa and then he left. Then Roma closed the door. Amar was sitting on the sofa,he was not opening his eyes much,but blabbering and mumbling and said," Hi Roma ! How was your day...I want to sleep...you also sleep...Good night !" Then he collapsed on the sofa and fell asleep.Roma took off his shoes and socks. Then she ate some food for dinner and went to the bedroom to sleep. Though she tried to sleep,she just kept on thinking about Amar's coming home so drunk and basically,she just lied down on the bed but couldn't sleep much.

The next day morning, Roma woke up and Amar woke up a little later. Amar was surprised seeing himself on the sofa and wearing his daily office clothes. He was also having a hangover and felt heavy in his head. He asked Roma," Did I sleep on the sofa last night...when did I come home...was I too drunk." Roma came towards him and gave him a glass of lemon water(nimbu paani) to drink. He drank it. She then told him about how he returned home the last evening and that the security guard had brought him to the apartment and made him sit on the sofa. Then Roma tried to move away from him and Amar held her hand and told her to sit beside him.

Roma sat beside him on the sofa but looked away from Amar..Amar said," Actually I lost my job yesterday....I have been fired from the company." Roma turned her face to look at Amar. Amar continued saying," My deepest fears came true yesterday...after being unable to deliver for the last 3 months or so, I have been fired by the company. I was depressed yesterday after office and was thinking about how to face you at home, when a colleague Sajid tried to cheer up and took me to the restaurant cum bar near the office and we had dinner together and also drank together.

I might have drunk little too much.Sajid dropped me to our housing society in a taxi. I am sorry Roma...please forgive me." Roma took his face in her hands,looked in his eyes and said," Oh Amar...don't be depressed...we will get over this...just have faith...I am with you...you will surely get another job...you have the experience...everything will be fine...Believe me." Amar looked in her eyes and nodded his head in the affirmative.After a little while, Roma left for work.

About 10 days went by, Amar searched the newspapers and the job portals on the internet and appeared for a few interviews,but nothing clicked for him. Now Amar and Roma were starting to get worried about their future financially, and wondered how will they be able to pay for the housing loan as well as the EMI's for the car. While Amar and Roma were disturbed about their future, their common friend Kunal came to meet them. Amar and Roma shared their thoughts with him. Kunal listened to them and said," I can understand what you both are going through...its really really tough...Mr.Singhania was upset for the last few months with the way our company was performing and that is why he took such a drastic step.

I myself have been able to save my job very delicately and now need to keep performing otherwise I don't know about my job." Roma said," Now what to do Kunal bhaiya...my job as a counselor at the institute doesn't pay me that big a salary that I can handle the housing loan as well as the EMIs." Kunal then thought for a while and said," Roma I think there is some one who can help you guys...Yes he is the only one I think who can help you to come out of this bad phase...he can do something." Roma and Amar looked at each other and then Roma looked at Kunal and said," Who can help us Kunal bhaiya." Kunal said," Mr.Jindal...he is a big man...even bigger than Mr.Singhania...a far more successful businessman...I think you should..you guys should talk with him,meet him...you both have met him...Amar you met him at our office party..and Roma has met her thrice...once at the office party,then when she went to watch movie with me and my wife at the mall where we met Mr.Jindal, and then at our colleague Harvinder's wedding,when you had gone to Pune for office work.

Roma do you remember Mr.Jindal had given you and me his business cards...It has his details...you can see his number on the card and give him a call and fix an appointment with him. I am sure he will help you guys." Then Kunal left their apartment.Then Kunal called up Jindal and informed him about his meeting with Amar and Roma and about his proposal to them about approaching Mr.Jindal for help. Jindal was pleased and said," Good Job Kunal.... Good Job !"

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude - by sarit11 - 22-06-2020, 08:39 PM