Adultery A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude
Two months later....

It was evening now at Mr.Singhania's office. He called a meeting in the conference room. All the Sales Department people assembled there. Mr.Singhania entered the conference room,looked at everyone and then said," Well as you know from our previous meetings,our company's sales level has not been up to the mark like before and we are not making profits like before,so its time for the company to take soome decisions...some really hard and tough decisions...most of you have been in the company for quite some time now and were an integral part of the company, so you all will understand the company's desison...no hard feelings.

As we have not been making profits like before,we have decided to go for cost cutting, down sizing...we are going to decrease our work force...some of the people...the non performers are being fired from their jobs with immediate effect." All the employees were looking at each other with shock. Then Singhania read out the list of employees who were losing their jobs. He read out several names and in this list, Amar's name also featured. Singhania then told them that some employees have been fired away in the Pune and Nasik branches too. He then told the employees who had lost their jobs to go and meet the HR dept and the Cash Dept and get all their dues in terms of salary and payment cleared.He then left the conference room. All the employees including Amar,who had lost their jobs,were shocked and kept talking with each other and about what to do now.

After office time was over, Amar was just loitering around the road around the office and he was greeted by Sajid. Sajid said," Amar...whats up...not gone home." Amar looked at him and said," How Can I go home like this? What will I tell my wife...how will I show her my face...I have lost my job...I am defeated." Sajid kept his arm on his shoulder and said," Arrey Amar..don't be depressed...I know its a bad thing...real bad news...but be strong yaar...you can bounce back...you have the experience of several years...try for a job in another company...come let me cheer you up."

Then Sajid took him to the restaurant cum bar near the office and though Amar was reluctantmbut Sajid convinced him. Sajid ordered some food and drinks for both. Sajid drank less and let Amar drink more. Then Sajid paid the bill and held Amar with him and left the restaurant. Then Sajid hailed a taxi and went to drop Amar at his housing society. On reaching the housing society,Sajid called for the security guard and told him to take Amar to his apartment. Then Sajid left for his home in the taxi.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude - by sarit11 - 22-06-2020, 08:35 PM