Adultery A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude
The next day, Monday at Singhania's company.

Singhania called all the Sales department people to the conference room for a meeting. After everyone had gathered there,he started to speak. Singhania said," Guys I have been thinking of calling a meeting for the last few weeks but somehow could not do so till now, but today I have managed. First of all, let me introduce you to a new member to our company and to the Sales Department." He called for the new member. The new guy came in. Singhania said," Meet our new member...he is Sajid...Sajid Ansari...he has a good reference about his past work from his employers. Now coming to the meeting. I have been following the trends of the last few months and I have seen that our Nasik and Pune branches have been struggling to meet the desired sales targets and even our this branch,the Mumbai branch is not performing like before...just about meeting targets somehow. " At this, the Sales team people started to speak up and saying...sir we are giving our best...our efforts are the same as before.

Then Singhania again spoke," Don't get me wrong, I am not doubting your efforts and your work attitude...but sometimes our best is also not good enough...during those times,we need to go beyond our capabilities and give more than our best. So starting this month, the targets for all the Sales Team people would be double the targets that they have been doing till now...we have to make up for the losses of the Pune and Nasik branches as well as get our Mumbai branch back to its old glory.Now all of you can go back to work. Meeting is over.Thank you."

Now all the Sales team guys came back to their respective desks to work. Everyone shook hands with the new member Sajid. Amar also shook hands with Sajid.Sajid was allotted the desk next to Amar. Amar and everyone then started on their work.The day went off stress fully for all the sales team guys including Amar. After office time was over, Amar and Sajid started chatting while leaving the office. Amar said," Stressful 1st day for you in new job Sajid...isn't it." Sajid smiled and said," Yes..." Sajid then said," Amar would you mind if we go to that restaurant and spend some time or are you in hurry to go home. " Amar looked towards the bar cum restaurant near the office.

He said," I am tired and would have liked to go home soon, but I can surely spend some time with you.Lets go." The two of them went to the restaurant cum bar and entered it. They took their seats and the waiter showed them the menu card. Amar ordered some snacks.Said said," Amar lets have a drink together." Amar said," what...man its a week day...we have office tomorrow...I am tired too." Sajid said," Just one drink Amar...if you want we can have a light drink...a beer perhaps." Amar said,"Ok lets have one drink...but not beer...lets have whiskey." They ordered whiskey, and shared a round of drinks. After finishing the session of drinking together, they paid the bill and left the restaurant and bid goodbye to each other and headed towards each other's homes.

When Amar reached home. Roma opened the door and smiled at him. Amar looked at her,smiled and came inside.Roma was a little surprised that unlike other days when he came back from work and hugged and kissed her,today he just smiled and came inside. She also smelled alcohol from his mouth and breath. Roma said," Amar did you drink alcochol..." Amar smiled naughtily and said," Yes a little Jaanu..." Roma said," What ...its a week day...Monday...full week to go...you forgot we had a rule...only weekends-Saturday and Sunday evenings for drinking alcohol and that too within limits...what is this?" Amar said," Sorry Baby...actually it was a very stressful day at office and so to relieve the tension...to relax, I drank a little. I won't do it again." Roma looked angrily at him and said," You better not do it again...now go freshen up and get ready...we will have dinner." Amar went inside,took off his clothes,took a quick bath and then joined Roma for dinner. They did not talk much while having dinner and then both went to the bedroom,slept beside each other and both fell asleep.

Jindal called up Sajid and asked him how was his first day in Singhania's office and did he meet and interact with Amar. Sajid told him about everything that happened the whole day. Jindal was impressed and said," Good ...Very Good Sajid...I am impressed...you have started on the job from the first day itself...now continue the good job...carry on like this... All The Best." Sajid said," Thank you Jindal saab." Then Jindal disconnected the phone.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude - by sarit11 - 22-06-2020, 08:30 PM