Adultery A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude
Three weeks had gone by, and then one day, Singhania called up Jindal. Singhania said," Hi Jindal ! Yaar its been a long time since we met..." Jindal said," Yes its been quite some time." Singhania said," if you don't have any prior commitment lets meet today for lunch...we can talk about our business venture...some details...and there is some good news for you...and I will bring Kunal with me for lunch. Lets meet at the famous restaurant near my office. Its not too far from your office either." Jindal said," Yes sure...I don't have any prior commitment...I''ll come to the restaurant." The time decided was 2:00 pm. Singhania and Kunal came to the restaurant and were waiting for Jindal to come. About 5 minutes later, Jindal came and joined them.

They ordered food for the three of them. Singhania and Jindal were talking about the business venture and the details regarding it, and Kunal chipped in with things he knew and was handling in the project. After the business venture discussions were over, Singhania said," Jindal there is a good news for you...I am sending Amar with three more guys to Pune in 2 days time. The team will be in Pune for 4-5 days and they are going there to check the sales targets of my company's Pune branch. This weekend there is the wedding of one of my employees, a Punjabi guy, Sardaar...Harvinder Singh...all my employees are attending...Kunal is also attending it...he will be bringing Roma too along with his wife and daughter.

I am invited as I am the boss and I can bring a guest or two. So I would like to take you as my guest to the wedding party." Jindal was happy and said," Yes sure...I will come as your guest." Jindal then looked at Kunal and said," Kunal, I will be coming to the party in my car. You will bring Roma along with your wife and kid in a taxi. After the wedding party, I will drop you all to your housing society in my car." Kunal nodded his head in affirmative. After finishing lunch, the three men left the restaurant and headed to their respective offices.

Now it was the weekend...the day of the wedding. Jindal dressed up and got ready. He wore a black jacket and blue jeans with a t-shirt and looked cool and informal. He was eager to see Roma at the wedding and to see how she would look wearing any traditional Indian attire at a wedding. Jindal decided to give his driver and break and decided to drive himself to the wedding. He reached the venue of the wedding and met Singhania,then the guy Harvinder, whose wedding it was, and then Kunal.

He asked for Roma. Kunal told him that she is interacting with the other women at the wedding. Jindal excused himself from Kunal and searched for Roma, and finally saw her talking with a few other women. Seeing Roma, he was totally mesmerised and smitten. She was wearing a blue salwar suit/anarkali suit which was backless and showed off her awesome bare back, her smooth and creamy back,her bare skin. Jindal thought to himself," This girl always amazes me every time I see her...she is looking ravishing...simply awesome...a real dynamite."

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude - by sarit11 - 22-06-2020, 08:23 PM