Adultery A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude
The next three days went off routinely, and then on Thursday evening, while wrapping up his work in office, Mr.Jindal got a call from Kunal on his mobile phone. He picked the call, and said," Oh Kunal...I was waiting for a call from you...tell me " Kunal said," Jindal saab I have a news for you...Our Boss,Mr.Singhania is sending Amar along with 3 others of Sales department to Nasik for 5-6 days for reveiewing the sales targets of our company branch in Nasik. The team is leaving tomorrow,i.e. Friday. Also, I wanted to tell you that I,my wife and Roma have made a plan to watch the new Hindi movie at Orbit Mall this Sunday at 12:00 PM. " Jindal became ecstatic hearing this, and said," Yes Kunal, I would love to join the three of you. I will be there at the multiplex at orbit mall before time.

Well Kunal,where is your daughter going to be while you and your wife will be going out." Kunal said," Oh actually, my mother has come down from Delhi and she will look after and take care of my daughter at home." Mr.Jindal said," OK...Thanks for calling me and giving me the informations Kunal...Good job." Then Kunal disconnected the phone. Now Jindal was happy that he will get some time to spend with Roma and that too without her husband Amar being present, and he knew he had to make this time a quality time. Though he was not used to watch movies in cinema halls for many years now, but for the sake of Roma, he was game for it.

The next day,Saturday morning, Mr. Jindal was taking some important business calls in his office room. Right then, Vishal knocked on the door and Jindal said,"Come in." Seeing Vishal, he told him to come in and sit on the chair opposite to the Boss's chair where Jindal himself was seated. Mr. Jindal finished talking on his business call and then asked Vishal," Yes tell me Vishal...what progress you have made on the job I gave you to do." Vishal said," Sir I have got the informations...I have also brought a few printouts from internet. Sir, my Delhi contacts told me that DK Group of Companies is a big business house in Delhi and North India and is involved in multiple businesses. The owner's name is Devinder Khanna and his son's name is Rajat Khanna.

Well, about an year ago, Devinder Khanna became very ill and is now a days confined to bed rest and stays at home and the business is now headed by his son Rajat Khanna. The business is going through some bad times recently and is in a kind of a crisis, but somehow sailing through. And Yes, Devinder Khanna's daughter Roma married her boyfriend from college against the wishes of her father and her family and so the family broke all ties with her. She studied in a top college in Delhi and was quite popular in college for her beauty and talent. She took part in a lot of extra curricular activites, became the winner of a beauty pageant in college and was also a good student and got good grades in college." Mr. Jindal smiled and said," Good job Vishal...simply Brilliant, and then gave some money in cash to Vishal. Then Vishal left his office.

After Vishal left his office, Jindal tried to be busy with his work but he was continuously thinking about Roma. He was thinking and said to himself," Oh Roma, you are a special woman...I have to handle you with care...I have to be patient with you...you are not a desperate and over ambitious middle class girl...you have a family background...the genes of a wealthy family...you are a confident and fearless girl and you had the guts to go go against your wealthy family for the sake of love...you gave up the life of riches and comforts and have adjusted yourself in this middle class life with your husband Amar. Knowing about family background and past history,my fondness,attraction and desire for you has grown even more now. You will be mine."

It was Sunday morning now and Jindal woke up early and had a quick session of yoga and then called up Kunal and enquired whether the plan of watching movie at the mutiplex was still on or not. Kunal told him that yes the plan was still on. Jindal felt happy.

Now it was 11:15 am, and Jindal had reached the multiplex of orbit mall and was waiting for the 3 of them to arrive-Kunal,his wife and most specifically Roma. Jindal was getting restless waiting but kept calming himself. Then after about 20 minutes or so at 11:35 am, he saw the three of them arrive. Looking at Roma, Jindal was lost in her thoughts, but gathered himself and his thoughts. Jindal was now seeing Roma in western wear and loved her in western wear.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude - by sarit11 - 22-06-2020, 08:20 PM