Adultery A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude
Jindal smiled cunningly and said again," Yes you hear me right Kunal...I said you will have to give me information about your friend/colleague Amar and his wife Roma, and you will have to help me in getting Roma." This time, Kunal understood properly and said," What the hell...is this some kind of a joke or what..if its a joke...its a really bad joke." Jindal looked sternly in Kunal's eyes and said firmly," I am not joking...I am serious." Kunal said," So cheap of you...you are such a pervert Jindal saab...you are lusting for a married woman...is this your morals and ethics." Jindal said," See Kunal...you don't have to bother about my morals and ethics...leave that to me.

You just give me information and the help I need from you." Kunal said loudly," What do you think I am...a pimp...who will get you a woman to have sex with..." Kunal then looked at Singhania and said," Mr.Singhania...sir...why are you silent...why are you not telling anything to him...Amar respects you so much...he is such a good employee of your company." Singhania looked at Kunal and said," See Kunal, I know what are you are trying to say...I was also shocked when Jindal asked this help from me." Kunal was shocked, and said," Oh my God, so you you knew about this before bringing me to his house." Singhania said," Yes I knew but I need Jindal's support for my new business venture and if this is the help he needs from me, then I will help him...I am a businessman at the end of the day you see." Kunal was stunned by Singhania's reply and said looking at both of them, " WOW ! Two such rich and successful businessmen but with such dirty and filthy thoughts...but sorry I will not be a part of this...

Amar and Roma are my old friends...we know each other for long time and Roma is my Rakhi Sister too...and I am her Rakhi brother...I am leaving." He got up to leave...and suddenly two well built and huge looking dark complexioned men came and stood in his way.When he still tried to move, they held him roughly and brought him and made him sit on the floor in front of Jindal. Now Kunal got scared. Jindal looked in his eyes,kept a hand on his shoulder, and said," Kunal...be a good boy now...see I am a gentleman..I don't want to be rough with you...just help me and cooperate with me and I will not harm you....on the contrary, I will help you...you are a family man, with a wife and little daughter, you should think about them and their future...I assure you I will take care of your financial needs and help you lead a better life...from now on, along with Singhania, I am also your boss." He then gave Kunal a glass of water to drink. Kunal drank the glass of water. Jindal looked at him and said," Start telling me about Amar and Roma."

Now Kunal spoke," Well Amar and Roma are my friends from college. We are all from Delhi. We studied in a top college of Delhi. While Amar and I belonged to middle class families, Roma belonged to a rich and wealthy family. Roma was very active in extra curricular activities in college and was also crowned Beauty Queen in a Beauty/Fashion Contest in College. Her father is the owner of DK Group of Companies, and has businesses all over North India. As her family did not support her relationship with Amar. Roma and Amar eloped and got married. After they got married,Roma's father and elder brother broke all ties with her.

Amar and Roma decided to leave Delhi and begin a new life, and as I was already in Mumbai as I had got a job, I called them to Mumbai and told him about the job vacancy in our company. He appeared for the interview and got the job. They live in a rented flat in my housing society a little away from proper Mumbai. They have some housing loan etc, as they want to build a dream home for them in Mumbai. They have car, a maruti car for which they pay EMI's. As her real brother has broken ties with her, Roma made me her rakhi brother. I see her as my sister. I request you not to harm her or Amar."

Jindal looked in his eyes and said," Don't worry Kunal, I will not harm your sister Roma...but about Amar, I cannot say anything with assurance. Now you can go home Kunal.My guys will keep a watch on you, and you will keep updating me about Amar and Roma, and help me in meeting,interacting and getting to know Roma better." Then Singhania and Kunal left Jindal's house.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude - by sarit11 - 22-06-2020, 08:16 PM