Adultery A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude
At Jindal Mansion(Mr.Jindal's residence)

It was 12:30 pm, and Mr. Jindal was just about to finish his yoga session on his terrace. Mr. Singhania had come along with his employee Kunal to Jindal's residence as Jindal had told him to. While Singhania was not knew to Jindal's residence, Kunal had come here for the first time, and he being a middle class guy, was mesmerised seeing the big palatial house of Jindal, which had a garden, a lawn, a swimming pool, it was a 3-storied house, with the lower floor being the living space with sofas, TV, a games room for playing billiards and snooker, a nice kitchen,a big dining table, a bathroom. the 2nd floor had a gym, a library and a bathroom, and the top floor had two bedrooms and two bathrooms.

While sitting on the sofa in the lower floor with Singhania, and listening to Singhania about the house and about Jindal, Kunal was really impressed with Jindal. Then Jindal's servant came and told," I have informed Saab that you both have come and are waiting for him. He will be here shortly. The servant offered some snacks and drinks to both the men.

In a few minutes time, Mr.Jindal came and said," Good afternoon Gentlemen, I hope I have not made you wait for long." Singhania said," No not at all, we have just come a few minutes ago. Jindal then shook hands with Singhania and then shook hands with Kunal, and said," So Young man you are Kunal, Singhania was telling me yesterday night about you...bright,young man...I saw you at the party but we did not meet each other." Kunal was in awe of Indal, and said," Mr.Singhania was telling me about you too...you have a wonderful house, Jindal saab."

Jindal smiled and said," Thank You !" So you both might be hungry, lets have lunch now. He ordered his servants to get the dining table ready.The servants arranged the table nicely and brought all the food items. Jindal,Singhania and Kunal took their seats and the servants served food to them. While having lunch, Jindal enquired about Kunal's life. Kunal told him he is a married man, his wife is a house wife and he also has a two year old daughter. Then the three of them finished having lunch.

Then the three men again came to the living room and sat on the sofa and had drinks. Now Jindal said," Well Kunal, Singhania was telling me about some new business venture his company is starting, and he needs my help for it." Kunal said," Yes sir, it is a very prestigious project and will enhance our company's reputation...I am also in the team handling this venture.It would be great to have you with us, helping us on the project." Jindal said,"Yes, I would love to and I have told that to Singhania." Singhania looked at Kunal and nodded his head in the affirmative."

Then Jindal said," But in return, I also need something from Singhania...a help, and in that, you are also needed, as Singhania told me that you are the right guy to help me." Kunal smiled and looked at Jindal and said," Yes why not Jindal saab...sure ...I will help you...what do you need." Jindal looked at Singhania,smiled and then looked at Kunal again, and said," You are sure, you will help me..." Kunal said," Yes Jindal saab, I assure you that I will help you...I promise you...It will be an honor for me." Jindal smiled cunningly, and said," You will have to give me information about your friend/colleague Amar and his wife Roma, and help me in getting Roma." Kunal was stunned,shocked, unable to believe what he had just heard. He kept the drink in his hand on the table,looked at Singhania and then at Jindal, and said," What...what did you say..."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude - by sarit11 - 22-06-2020, 08:13 PM