Adultery A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude
While all the guests had returned home from the party, Jindal and Singhania stayed back at the hotel as they had some important business issues to talk about. Singhania started talking about a forthcoming business project/business venture where he needed some funds and also help of few important people so that he can get things done easily on the business venture, and asked Jindal to help him out. Jindal agreed to help him with both funds as well as introducing him with important people giving his reference about Singhania, and he was sure,with his connections, Singhania would surely be able to get his work done smoothly.

Singhania said," Well that would be great yaar...Thank you so much." Jindal smiled and said," But what would I get helping you out on this business venture." Singhania looked at Jindal and said," What do you want...I can make you a share holder on the business venture..I can give you part of the profits once the venture is successful." Jindal smiled and said," Arrey Singhania...I have enough business ventures going on all over and by God's grace they are all doing good and earning me lots of money...I want something else." Singhania said," What do you want yaar...say it." Jindal said," I want a woman...you have to help me about it."

Singhania smiled naughtily and said," Arrey Jindal...itni si baat...ok...I mean playboy Jindal is back...I know you have been a big playboy in life at one time...dated and had flings with so many women...but if I am not mistaken, for the last 8-9 years or so, you have not had affairs and not continued with the playboy image of your youth...but I guess the Tiger in you has awakened again...and is already for the hunt again...no issues yaar...I'll get you really sexy and wild women...not one but several of them...then you chose whom you like." Jindal said," I have already chosen the woman...I want her and only her...and you have to help me." Singhania said," Ok you have chosen her...do I know her." Jindal nodded his head in the affirmative. Singhania said," Ok who is she." Jindal said," She is your employee Amar's wife Roma."

Singhania was stunned and said," What...who did you say." Jindal looked at Singhania's eyes and said," Roma, the wife of your employee Amar." Singhania said," Yaar...Amar is a good employee of mine...he is doing great as a Sales Executive and I am really impressed with his work...he and his wife Roma make such a nice and wonderful couple." Jindal felt a little irritated and said," Singhania I am not interested in hearing about your employee Amar's work and how impressive you find him and I also do not want to know about how wonderful a couple he and his wife make. I want Roma...that is it." Singhania said," Arrey Jindal...I can get you any other woman...a top model, a top actress,any woman...forget Roma." Jindal got furious and said loudly to Singhania," Never say it again Singhania... I am not interested in any model or actress...I want Roma...I loved her natural charm,beauty,gorgeousness and a nice homeliness and simplicity in her personality...you have to help me."

Singhania said calmly," But yaar how can I help you...Amar respects me a lot and I have a reputation as a Boss, how can I approach him with such a proposition." Jindal smiled and said," Don't be silly Singhania, I am not telling you to help me in that way...I don't want a one night stand with Roma...I am thinking about something bigger." Singhania said with a feeling of surprise," OK, then how can I help you..." Jindal said," First of all, you have to tell me what you know about the two of them-Amar and Roma, I want to know details about them,from when has Amar been working with your company,from where they came...are they from this city Mumbai or have come from some other place, also where do they live in Mumbai etc. " Singhania said," OK, well Amar has been working with me, he has been in our company for about 3 and half years or so.

No they are not from Mumbai. Well more than me, another employee of mine, Kunal can tell you more than me, as Kunal and Amar are college friends, and Kunal has been working in my company before Amar, and it was Kunal who brought Amar to my company. Kunal told him about the job vacancy in my company and then Amar appeared for the interview and got the job.Kunal had also come at the party, oh I forgot to introduce you to him." Jindal said," Well then do one thing, tomorrow is Sunday, bring Kunal along with you to my house-Jindal Mansion between 12:30- 1:00 pm, I will have lunch with you two. " Singhania said," OK yaar, I will bring him with me." Jindal bid good bye to Singhania and left for his residence.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude - by sarit11 - 22-06-2020, 08:08 PM