Adultery A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude
The next morning, both Roma and Amar woke up and then had a quick breakfast and got ready to leave for work. The day went off as usual busily for both of them at their respective offices. The next few days went off fast for both of them, with both having busy schedules at work. About 10 days passed by, then one evening, when both Roma and Amar had returned quite early from work, they decided to have an early dinner. At the dining table, Amar said," Roma, I have something to tell you." Roma said," What is it Amar?" Amar said," Well this Saturday, there is an office party...our Boss, the MD, Mr. Ashok Singhania is throwing a party at a big five star hotel as our company has had a great year in terms over turnover and profits...all the employees and their spouses are invited."

Roma said,"Oh wow, that's great...there is an office party of your company after a long time, and on the last occasion, I was unable to accompany you as I was sick and suffering from fever at that time, and that was about 1 and half years ago. I have been to only one of your office parties and that too when we were new in this city. " Amar said," After a hardworking week, it will be refreshing to have a party this weekend...and Roma, you must look great, you must wear a wonderful attire and look your glamorous best..." Roma laughed and said," oh ho so Mister Amar you want to show off your wife as a trophy or what...so that the other guys envy you and think how lucky you are to have a beautiful and glamorous wife." Amar said," Yes why not...there is a saying...If you have it...then you must flaunt it...when I have such a gorgeous and sexy wife, why shouldn't I flaunt her" and he gave a naughty smile. Roma smiled and hit his elbow with her elbow and said," Naughty boy...haa". They finished having dinner and then slept early as both were tired and had to leave early for work.

Now it was Saturday, the day of the party. Roma returned from office early and was home by 5 pm. She took a nice bath and then started thinking about what to wear at the office party, and then she decided that she would opt for something Indian but glamorous. Then the door bell rang, it was 6pm. Now Amar was back home. He said, " Roma...darling...start getting ready...I will freshen up and get ready too. We should not be late at the party. About an hour later, Amar knocked on the door of the bedroom and said," Darling are you ready...how much longer will you take...I am ready...come out soon, we need to leave for the party now.

After two minutes, Roma opened the door and said," I am ready Jaanu." Amar looked at her from top to bottom and kept staring at her. Roma said," Why are you looking at me like that Amar." Amar said," WOW ! Roma you are looking Ravishing...really Knockout...looking similar to Deepika Padukone in the Badtammez Dil song in the film Yeh Jawaani Hain Deewani...and must say you are looking more lovely and pretty than her." Roma blushed and said," Thanks Jaanu...well remember after we watched the movie Yeh Jawaani Hain Deewani, I told you I loved Deepika's saree and look in that song.

I bought this saree and blouse after a few days of watching that movie, but never got the occasion to wear this saree and blouse. I could not get the same colour and design of her saree and blouse but got of different colors and designs. " Amar said," Well you are looking Spectacular Baby." Roma said," well you are also looking Dapper and stylish in black suit and black trousers. Now lets leave for the party.

They took a Taxi and left for the party. After about 45 minutes or so, they reached the venue of the party, the five star hotel. Both Amar and Roma were thinking about having fun and enjoying the party, but they did not know that this party,this evening will change their life and that their life will no longer be the same as it was till now.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude - by sarit11 - 22-06-2020, 08:03 PM