Adultery A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude
Hi Friends ! I am posting a story on this forum after a long time. My earlier stories have got good responses...I hope my new story too is appreciated. The 2 main characters of my story are - Roma, a young married woman and Mr.Jindal, a suave,sophisticated businessman ...to help you guys visualize the two characters, I am posting pics of the 2 characters(the pics are taken from the internet)

Roma...28 year old Married Punjabi Woman

Mr.Jindal...a 54 year old Business Tycoon

It was a normal wednesday evening and Roma was back from work. She worked as a counsellor in an Educational Institute. It was 8 PM. After leaving her office,she took a local train and then even bought some vegetables and other items from the local market near her neighborhood and then came home. She kept the vegetables and other items on the table and drank a glass of water. Then she decided to take a quick bath. She took off her pink salwar suit and her inner wear and took a bath robe and towel and went to the bath room. She took a quick bath and then came out wearing her bath robe and covering her wet hair with the towel. She then wore a silky black nightie which was sleeveless and also was a low cut from the front and showed her amazing cleavage nicely and also exposed quite a bit of her back. She saw herself in the mirror and smiled looking at herself as she knew that she looked wonderful. She then went to the kitchen and started making arrangements for dinner.

Now it was 9:40 Pm and the door bell rang. Roma opened the door and as she knew very well, it was her husband Amar who was back from work. Roma and Amar looked at each other,smiled and then hugged and kissed each other. Then they closed the main door. Roma gave a glass of water to Amar. Amar then then went to take a quick bath and freshen up before joining Roma for dinner.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude - by sarit11 - 22-06-2020, 07:57 PM