Poll: Do You want Supriya to get Fucked by Aditya ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
80.00%
16 80.00%
No
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue..
She tried to sit but he his hand on her ass cheeks not allowed her to sit… she bend her head and looked between her legs… Aditya red tongue is poking her hole and some time he lick and poke her anal hole as well.

All this activity making her go mad… she started moaning and calling his name..

Supriya :-- Adiiiii…. Babyyyyy…suckkkk…itttttttt…. I .ammmmmm gonnnnaaaa cummmmmm..

As soon as adi sensed he removed his tongue and sat on floor resting his back on couch. She felt disappointed ..she looked behind…. And saw that adi sitting on floor resting his back on couch…she still standing in same position expecting him to resume his licking.

Hall lights are off, only lights are on are off dinning room and supriya’s bedroom, he noticed a shadow of some one from bedroom and he very well knew who it was….it was savita.

Aditya wanted to give her show and wanted her to know that how much her mam want him..he swing his right hand on Supriya’s right ass cheeks … he swat with full force on her right ass cheeks..

Supriya :-- ahhhhhiiiiiiiii….adiiii….. she move her right hand and rub that area where he slap her on ass..she looked behind and saw adi smiling….

Again there is another swat but this time on her left ass cheeks… supriya moaned “ahhhh…adiii… pleazzzzz…..” she move her hand and rub it….

Adi hit her both of her ass cheeks with full force but she like obedient servant still standing in same position waiting for more… she clinched her ass cheeks when she felt first hit and let it loose and again clinched when Aditya slap her left cheeks.…

Aditya trying to take her away from reaching her orgasm but little bit he know that all her hitting taking her to peak and she is about to reach  her orgasm.

Supriya stood there for few seconds and found no other activity except Aditya caresing her ass with both of his hand… she turn around and looked to him..

Supriya with heavy breathing.. “ you like hitting me…hmmm… you like teasing mee…..”

She put both of her knees on couch on either side of his head… and placed her verical lips just above her face…

Supriya :-- Lick it… suck it…baby…. I want ..your tongue on it… I want …you to drink my juice… my juice is ready ….please drink it……

Supriya placed her hand on couch wall and placed her pussy lips on his lips…she started moving her asss and rubbing her pussy lips on his lips…

She wanted to release her juices… her body is in fire…she is not bother about any one now…she want to release her juices and she want aditya’s tongue on it. She want him to drink it….

Aditya was shock with her act.. and before he could react her pussy lips is on her lips…he started sucking it..

Aditya knew that its right time, he held her from her waist and dragged her down..let her sit on his lap..

She again got disappointed as she is just few lick away from her orgasam….

Aditya :-- my angel..my baby…. I love you…. Every time you reach your orgasam you leave me high and dry…

Supriya :-- baby… I am sorry…baby… I know…I leftt….you always high…but plzzz… let me release…I will suckkkkkkk you…I will give you what..u want…..

Supriya started her ass on his lap… Aditya move her bit away from his dick..he don’t want her to cum again and loose his chance to fuck her… today she is on fire… and its best chance to fuck her and he want her to ask him to put inside her..

Shadow behind them is looking at them, looking her activity, hearing all thing they are speaking.

Supriya :--baby please… I promise..i will not go away… I am dying…pleaseeeeeeeeee….letttttt me release…..

She started sucking his lips… and both of them are engrossed in dip long fucking kiss….. she still moving her ass as to fill his dick on her pussy lips but adi very smartly kept it away.

Supriya broke her kiss… “ adi.. why you doing this to me… I want to realse…..”

Aditya playing with her nipple.. “ baby… I know…I want you to feel what I felt every time you left me high and dry…” ….

Supriya :-- I am sorryyyyy… babyyyy… plzzzz… I want you…I want to release …..please do some thing I am dying……

she move bit forward and now his dick is just above her pussy lips….she rested her weight on his dick..

Aditya knew that she is unstoppable.. “ my angel.. promise me you wont stop me today….”

Supriya :-- no..babyyy…. I wont’ttttttttttttt…. Please…she held his t-shirt..and remove it…she started kissing all over his face… his neck..

Aditya :-- please me… I will make you cummmm… saying Aditya dragged her on carpet…he lay flat on his back and supriya above him…

Supriya forgot her position..she forgot that she belongs to Anand and she is allowing other young boy/man to explore her..i
Aditya lay fat on carpet still having his boxer on him and supriya on his top..she like wild animal started kissing him…

Supriya move down and started kissing all over his chest…” kiss and suck my nipple babbyyyy.” Asked Aditya..

Supriya move to his left nipple and started kissing it and suking it…. At the same time she rubbing her pussy on his dick… it is making her go mad… today her itch making her behave like mad slave/bitch.

Ahhh…adi…I feeling .. I am going to die..if I don’t relase….please…adiiiii…you are only..one.. to whom I can trust…please…make me cum….babyyyyyyyyyyy……

She started moving her ass more vigorously on his dick…adiya sensed it and flip her down..now supriya is down and Aditya is above her…

Aditya move her down on carpet and lay her flat on her back,

Aditya :-- do you want me to suck you there down…..she noded in yes…lookling into his eyes.

Adiitya :-- promise you will not leave me high and dry… promise me my ange… I love you…

Supriya :-- I too baby… I won’t leave you high and dry …I promise…\

he move down and spread her legs which she willingly did, adi buried his face on her vertical lips. He started sucking and licking her vertical lips.

Supriya :-- Ammmm… adi…. ..yes….u so…goodddddddddd…. I love…it…..please..lick me.my juices are ready for you.. I want you to taste it..….. she moves his face more into her and not let him move away..

When she was about to cum adi climb top of her and started sucking her boobs and drinking her milk

His sucking on her boobs are so aggressive that made her aroused her more… she started pushing his head more into her boobs. She always enjoyed roughness on her boobs and adi very well knew about all weak point in her body but she always remained firmed with him not to move inside her but today he played smartly not letting her to reach to her climax…

Aditya pinched her nipple and crushed her boobs harshly… he knew its her weak point… he played with her body for quite some time but ensure this time that his dick is away from her crotch.

She is in peak of her arousal, she wanted to release badly her body is crushed beneath his body and she enjoying weight of his body on her.. but only thing she missing is rubbing her crotch on his… he is keeping away from her.

She put her hand on his ass and pushed it down….aditya abruptly move away from her..

Supriya :-- whatttttttttt…. Why you going away…..

Aditya standing near ;-- not fair..you are naked and I am still wearing this tiny cloth…let me remove it..saying so he remove his short and his dick sprang out.. as angry animal.

He kneel down.. infront of her face…his dick is inches away from her…. He place both of his knees either side of her and bend down.. now his dick is touching her lips…she look him in his eyes then his dick.

Supriya suck him before but today its different… she hungrily held his dick and open her mouth and started sucking it… Aditya put his both hand on couch and started drilling her mouth.

He making her gag but she so charged up that she is not letting her go..she is sucking him like hungry wolf…

Aditya ;-- ahhhh… my angel not like this..let me educate you..… he move his dick out… kiss the tip of my dick…he place it again on her lips……she kissed it…

Aditya…:-- ahh…good…now like my pee hole with your tongue….. she put her tongue out and started licking his pee hole …

Aditya :-- Gooodddddd…. Now take my head slowly….put your tongue beneath…

Supriya wrapped her lips on his dick head putting her tongue beneath……
Aditya :-- I am moving in your mouth slowly… okkk… she nodded in yes..keeping his dick head in her mouth…

Aditya started thrusting his dick inch by inch in her mouth…with each thrust he is moving deep in her mouth and she willingly allowing him to fuck her mouth, she rested her both hand on his ass.

Soon Aditya dick is passing her throat making her gag..she started feeling uncomfortable…she move her hand to front and pushed him away and started coughing.…

Aditya move away, he spread her legs and came between her legs and place his dick on top of her pussy lips… he started rubbing it, over it…she closed her legs tightly as not to give him access to enter inside.

Ahhh adi… don’t go inside… I already warned you… rub it over only… he got angry on her but behave calmly…..

He lay top of her and started sucking and bitting her nipple… he played with her tits, biting all over her boobs, shoulder and neck.. leaving his marks

But who cares about marks, her husband at the same time busy watching some one   fucking s his girlfriend and fool is watching it.

She held his head and started sucking his lips…Aditya very smartly with one of his leg made space between her and started rubbing his dick abover her hole..

He placed it above her wet hole and looked into her eyes… she also look and knew what he is waiting for
Supriya is in heat and burning from inside..she lost all her sense and she move her hand on his ass cheeks and press his ass down and pushed her self up which made his dick head enter inside her..

She arched back and closed her eyes, feeling his dick head inside her, her pussy wraps his dick head tightly. She unwantedly started squeezing her pussy lips on his dick.

he moved down and started kissing her, she broke kissed and moaned..Ahhh… you won’t listen right… common have your angel all the way you want today… he made hard push and half of his dick move inside her slippery hole… her hole is not accomadate to handle such huge dick, he is feeling bit pain to move further so he stopped giving more thrust and started exploring her body.

Aitya :-- ahhhh..you..so tight.. I am unable to move dip inside you…. I want to buried it inside you… I want it deep iside you.. please… allow me….

Supriya.:-- ahhh..you already half inside me… ahhhhhh…you soooooooo biggggg…I can’t accomadate youuuuuuuuuuu… pleaseeee be gentleee…. She spread her legs more.

both of them kissing each other and moaning on each other mouth., there is different passion while they kissed each other today… today Supriya broke all barriers between her and Adi. She allow him to move inside her.

Aditya broke kiss and move down still his dick buried half inside her, he started sucking her boobs, this time its not like normal monotonous breast feeding but with pure lust. He sucked her left breast with more aggression and pressing another one.

Aditya started biting her nipple, and pressing her breast very roughly, he took both of her nipples and pinched it hard. She moaned loudly. She loved it when some one plays with her breast roughly.

Today she is highly aroused and with all this she reached to her peak… ahhh baby… I am goona cum… please bite more… press them more… she pressed his head more into her breast and moving her hips to feel his dick more…

Her baby started crying and with that she pulled her self away but adi grabbed her waist and tried to push his dick more inside her..he don’t ant her to go away… i

Supriya :-- adi, my baby is crying.. leave me…

Aditya just nodded in negative, babies cries getting more intense.  She struggle to move out of his grip, finally she got herself free and ran to her bedroom.

Supriya :-- Aditya go to sleep and will talk in the morning, she announce from bed room door itself and closed the door

She sat on bed and this is the first time she is not crying but angry on herself, angry on Anand, angry on every thing about her pitty situation and about her behaviour.

How she easily letting others to play with her body… she moving her upper portion to and fro her baby is in deep sleep on her lap.

Savita took baby from her and made him sleep on his bed. She moves Supriya head on her lap and started tapping on her head.

Savita :-- Mam, sorry actually I made baby cry… I pinched him…

Supriya open her eyes and look towards savita with big eyes… words not coming out from her mouth..

Savita :-- mam, can I close the light.. without waiting for her answer she move out of bed and switched off the light and came back on bed.

Savita again did blast, disclosing her about the situation when she arrived at home..that blast open the Supriy’s mind completely.

Savita :-- when I was going home, your face was dull and I saw fear in your eyes… I don’t know what came over my mind, I again came back, adi’s father opened the door and he was shirt less… means not wearing anything on top.

More over his pant hook was undone, chain was open as it seems that he wore it post I rang the bell.

It means he was not wearing anything when I reached here,…. When I entered you were in bedroom lying on this bed. Your head was this side.. if I could guess some one carried you here from hall or he was here with you on this bed.

Savita :-- mam, your were so dossed with liquar that you were not at all in your seses… mam do you remembered anything what happened…

Supriya instantly nodded in negative… as she was confused with reality and her dream.

Savita :-- she let her sleep on bed and sleep parallel to her and came very close to her… she started asking her in whisper tone… “ mam, why he is staying here with you… I find it risky.

Supriya :-- he is not well and his father is regularly going on tour so he left him here.

Savita :-- what happened to him… he is so fit.. a boy who could fuck 2-3 times in a day and you call him unfit… he was carring both us in his arms from hall to kitchen and kitchen to hall.. how come he is not fit..

Supriya is lying on savita’s right side… savita with her left hand cares her cheeks, comb her hair.

Savita :-- mam, are you sure nothing other then this… I feel something is there which you not reveling it. Why you scared to tell me.. I am your friend and want to take care about you.

Supriya put her hand on hers which is on her cheeks. Tears roll down from her eyes… Savita to sense wetness on her hand she wipe her tears. She move more close to her.

Savita :-- mam, tell me… trust me that thing will be buried inside me only and it won’t come out any ways.

Supriya :-- ammm… I don’t know what to tell and from where to start…ok adi is not well, he is suffering from very rare disease, one in million suffering from it and Aditya is one of them.

She narrated how she and Anand decided to bring Aditya home and what is the medication.

Savita :-- so how you got sexually involved with Aditya and his father.

Supriya :-- he was very good boy.. when we brought him here.. to make him comforatable we all together went to picnic and stayed in hotel, there he saw me full naked, he even watch me and Anand having getting imtimate in that hotel room.

While we were returning back from trip, one man was there in bus behind me.. he was gropping, his hands were all over me that day Aditya came to my rescue and saved me. Since that day I had softcorner for him and slowly slowly things reached to this level that today I allowed him to move inside me….i  am not good woman…saying she started crying..

Savita ;-- No.. you are good, too good I ever met in my life.. you are innocent and emotional and there are few people who are taking advantage of your innocence.

She move more to her and hug her… she planted kiss on her forehead….

Savita :-- about his father… how it lead that he have access on you… you are helping his son to get cure from disease and he is eying you.

Supriya :-- it was just day before Anand’s flight to delhi, we had arrange party at our place… After drink and dinner Anand left to drop his office collogue to home and Devendra stay back here in the name of adi.

After Anand left, I don’t remember how it started but I remembered that we were in kitchen balcony and we were kissing.. his hands were all over me, I was so lost that I almost open hook of my bluse to have him but at the right time Anand gave me call and came back to my sense and asked Devendra to leave.

today he came here uninvited, we had drink he force me to have it.. I never had so much drink in my life… I had bad dream as well that while we were intimated he took some snap and video of me. He started black mailing me when I denied to have sex with him.. prior to that we had oral sex. like I suck him and he lick me. i saw that when he was forcing me to fuck me there was knock on door and there were 3 security officer men standing there and move inside but in reality it was you, adi and Devendra.

Supriya :-- I don’t remember which part of it is reality and which is dream. I  am scared about it now savita.. she looked at savita helplessly.

Supriya :-- I am so sex starved that since you came in I am hungry for sex even now I am dying to get relieved… I don’t know whats happening with me… I am not able to control my self…I saw you fucking him as well and that thing triggered me and today I allowed him to move inside me… though you saved me but I was inside me… I let him move inside mee…..

She started crying….and

Savita :-- don’t worry mam, every thing will be alright… for that you need to be strong… but one thing is for sure that what ever happened between you and Devendra, there is only one person who might be knowing it, its Adi Sir.. He is the only one after Devendra who can tell what happened because he was there with his father.

Savita :-- why don’t you stop breast feed to him, you can search for replacement..

Supriya :-- its not possible, course must be completed by one person only. So I am now bounded to finished this medication till he gets well as sign agreement on it and also there will be adverse effect on Anand’s job as Devendra is his boss.

Savita :-- They are very cleverly manage you to trap you.  Don’t’ worry… very first thing we need to find out whether any such illness Is there or not… do you know any other doc. Who can give you information about this illness..

Supriya :-- yes.. there is one man.. I will ask him… thank you…

Savita :-- You don’t remember what exactly happened between you and Devendra.

Supriya :-- No.. I can’t bifugate things between reality and my dream… but I am scared… I believed he is having video of me with him….

Savita ;-- we need to find it …. For that you need to call him and asked him to come home …

Supriya :-- No … I can’t … he will force me … I am scared of him…. I can’t…

Savvita : - If you will show him that you are scared of him, he will have you definitely… but if you will show him that you are not scared of him, it will be difficult for him to have you until and unless you surrender yourself.

Savita :-- You need to fight mam, in any ways if its gonna happened let it be but don’t surrender until and unless you fight for it… in any ways you already had other man’s dick in you with your willingness.. nothing more than happened with you..

Savita :-- I myself is cursing to surrender infront of adi sir no doubt I enjoyed it…but damage is done…it is one time or 10 times or 100 times… damage is done means done…

Savita :-- Man can have as many women as they want no one calls them wrong… but if go and sleep with other man than they call us by bitch, whore… its man dominating society and we need to fight. Don’t blame your self… its their plot which made you fell on it. Now you make plot and use them.

Supriya :-- Wow… you are philosopher.. you open my eyes… thank you savita.. till now I was blaming my self ..sheding tears… thank you …
Supriya felt relaxed after listening to savita.. she is impressed with savita thought process and how she made her feel good by letting her know that its not her mistake….

She hugged savita and started kissing all over her face. “ Why you wearling sree while sleeping, get rid off from it. Supriya asked her.

Savita immediately undid her saree, removed her blouse and inner skirt and threw all at one corner of room and again came near to her.

Supriya mean time removed her dress too… she today being very horny… her clinch to sex getting increase day by day.

Supriya drag savita on top of her, both of their breast are crushed on each other, both of their red lips are on each other, she spread her legs and accommodate savita between her legs.

Savita rubbing her crotch on her’s,  and kissing and pressing her boobs, supriya also started pressing and sucking her boobs… she first time enjoying sucking breast… now she kn0w why every one are mad behind her breat.

She is in love with her breast and wanted to eat every bit of hers. She flip her down and came top of her. She started sucking and biting her boobs and nipples. She living her marks on her boobs.

Savita :-- mam, don’t leave mark as my husband will take it other wise that I am fucking some one… but I love when you bite it… let it be..go ahead and have them on your way..

She stuff her right breast in her mouth and with left hand guided her hand on her left boobs… she spread her legs and started moving her crotch on her.

Supriya also started moving her body in to and fro motion making her entire length of bdoy rub against her. She again move to her lips and started sucking her lips and biting it.. making them more red.

Savita put her hand on her back,roam on her back.. she move down and held supriya’s ass… she roamed both of her palm on her ass and feel it… they are bigger than hers and fleshy and round. She started pressing them.

Both are in peak and started rubbing and moving more fast on each other… and came together. Savita presshed her ass on her crotch… she clinch her ass and rub it her and both took each other lips more tightly between their teeth.

Room is silent now..there is only sound of their breath coming to normal

They both slept like that only hugging each other without the single stich of cloths on their body.

Its 5 am and she needs to wait for another 1 hour to meet to jay, on the other hand Anand is also waiting for another one hour so that he can call his darling and apologies for his behaviour.
[+] 4 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..Continue.. - by sunitawife30 - 13-04-2020, 11:32 AM
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..Continue.. - by talash23 - 22-06-2020, 04:13 AM