Poll: Do You want Supriya to get Fucked by Aditya ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
80.00%
16 80.00%
No
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue..
-
Three people moved inside Supriya’s vision was bluer, she shook her head but her head is spinning..

Mam you alright… she heard one female voice. …. 2 more person were there standing looking at her…

She move two step forward from where female voice is coming… one soft pair of hand held her from her waist and held her hand and took her to sofa.

She let her settled in sofa and move to kitchen and after few min back with raw lemon juice. She sat beside her and put glass in her mouth and sip by sip help her finished the drink.

Lady who is helping Supriya was none other than her maid Savia.

Savita when leaving to home was bit surprised with sudden visit of Devendra and she noticed fear in supriya’s face. She went to her home and informed her family member that her mam need her as there is no one at home to take care of her.

Her husband was drunk and wanted her to fuck, he was not allowing her to go until and unless she satisfy him sexully. Her husband didn’t give her chance to get fresh as soon as she move inside her house, he drag her to bed and tore her blouse and started sucking her breast.

Savita is maid but her figure is very sexy and lot of man, her husband’s friend, her neighbour’s husband had eye on her and were waiting for chance to get between her legs, she never gave any one chance and always cover herself properly while she remains in basti.

She requested her husband to let her go as its too late but he was not listening to her and he tore her blouse she knew she won’t be able to get away until and unless she satisfy his urge. So to let him finished soon she remove her saree and peticot in swift motion and lay on bed spreading her legs.

Her husband mounted on her and started fucking her furiously. Normally he use to ejaculate in 2 min but today even after 8-10 min he is no where to cum. He  flip her over and made her be in on four and move behind her and ram inside her.

After long – long time she is getting so good fuck from her husband, she forgot about her mam and started enjoying play with his husband. She also started moving her ass on his dick matching his strokes.

In few min she started shivering, her body jolted as her orgasam hit her… she squeezed his dick with her pussy lips which triggered his orgasam as well and he with loud groan came inside her and collapse on top of her.

Both husband and wife were painting and controlling their breath.

Suddenly she remembered about her mam and she pushed her husband and move out of bed and started prepairing dinner. In half and hour dinner was ready and she move to bathroom which is located outside house and got fresh.

After getting fresh she wrapped peticot ( inner skirt) on her body and move to her cupboard to get fresh pair of saree. When she was looking for dress again her husband came behind and open knot of her inner skirt and made her totally naked.

He got aroused… his dick was pocking on her ass. She look to him in shock as its being long time her husband got time for her and he properly fuck her and in few min he again want her.

Savita :-- what happened to my husband today… why he is so tight today… she held her dick in her hand… she knew that he won’t leave her and will not let her go.

Husband :-- I am sorry to ignore my such sexy slut for so long… saying so he pushed her down on her knees and put tip of penies on her lips. He rubbing it all over her lips, she looking at him and feeling happy that finally her husband got time for him.

Savita opened her lips and took his dick in her mouth. She started giving her blow job… she always restricted him to move his dick in her mouth but today without any hic cub she giving her head.

He was very happy that finally she is giving her head… he started moving his hips and pushing more and more in her mouth…..ahhhh… yes my slut…take it… I wanted it from long time…. Take it…..and it didin’t took her long to take him to peak…  he held her head and started fucking her mouth. She tried to move away as she knew he was about to burst but his grip was tight and in few stroke he started shooting loads down on her throat…

Yes … take it my cum… drink it… he closed her nose from his right thumb and index finger which made her to swallow his cum and breath from mouth.

Thank you my slut… and from today onwards daily in morning you have to drink my milk… I want you to wake me up giving your head on my dick…  now you can go and serve your mam.

She remembered that she needs to rush to mam home before getting too late… she hurriedly wore her fresh set of saree and move out of her house and started walking towards mams house.

she rang the bell twice or thrice… she was not feeling good, she knew some thing fishy when Devendra visisted in last hour. She again rang the bell it was Devendra who opened the door, he was naked from his upper body… she rushed to mam’s room and found her sleeping in her room wearing track pant and t-shirt.

She looked around and found emty bottle of liquar and sofa and below carpet are messed up.. her inner sense said something for sure happened here.

She move to kitchen, dinner was there at it is as she left. Aditya and his father were looking Savita with big eyes and wanted her to get out from this house.

Devendra :-- why you came back ???? go home and take rest and come tomorrow morning… he was angry on her and it clearly showing his disappointment with her arrival.

Now she surely knew that she might have reached at correct time…

Savita ;-- sorry sir, I am not going any where, as mam herself asked me to come here and sleep… and above it now its too late for me to go…its not safe for me to move out now.

Devendra got furious with her answer… we don’t need you okkkk… before I kick you out just get lost from here now… Aditya will drop you home in my car…

Savita got angry on him :-- if you want you can kick me out but not now.. tomorrow… ok with stern voice… she is very angry on Devendra and she knew that mam is not safe to leave alone now.

Devendra started shouting at her… how the hell you speaking with me… I appointed you here not her… I am the person who is paying you not her…. How dare you speak with me like this….

Savita  pulled supriya bedroom door which cause door lock gets latched from inside.

Savita :- Look sir, I know what you want to do…. Don’t make me angry or else I will call security officer and complaint about you that you want to take advantage of me and mam.

Devendra got shock and also feared about her now :-- you low class people… you said taking advantage of you … look yourself in mirror, you beggar… I won’t like to spit on you and you talking about taking advantage..

Savita :- Adi Sir, better take care of your father… he is not in his sense… go and drop him I am taking care of mam.

Aditya understood the situation and asked his father to stop and let her do her duty.. she is correct…. Why she has to leave when supriya Bhabhi asked her to come… its better you should leave now… you had very much today.. you are not in your senses what you talking.. better you go and have rest at home.

Savita tried to open the door of supriya’s room but it got letched… she started banging door furiously as was surprised how it got letched normally bedroom door are not such where it gets letched automatically.

She banging door and calling supriya’s name… Supriya was in dream… where security officer are knoking door and Devendra came and asked her to open the door.. she move from bed and opened the door..

Her vision was bluer and her head was spinning when she opened the door, she found 3 people are standing… there…

She heard female voice… and rest two were Aditya and his father Devendra.

Savita help her finished lemon juice. Devendra looking no other option left to his home in angry.

Now 3 of them were only present in house…. Supriya still not looking good… after drinking lemon her head was still spinning, she felt like vomiting. Savita held her hand and took her to washroom near commode, she kneels down her and let her do vomiting. Supriya not feeling like doing it so she tried to move but Savita held her tight and move her left index finger in her mouth and started moving it in and out. which made her vomit finally.

Aditya also standing there at the entrance of bathroom and was sobbing.. Savita heard him crying, she also started sobbing and looking at petty condition of her mam.

Soon supriya stomach is empty and feeling bit better. She tried to raise herself on her feet but still hangover was there.. Aditya immediately move in bathroom and held supriya and asked Savita to go and bring salt water to gargle.

Savita didn’t want to move but she left bathroom and ran towards kitchen to bring water.. she missed the door and her foot hit hard on edge of door which was bit open. She screamed in pain. Aditya heard her scream. He shut commode and let supriya sit on it.

He moves to room where Savita sitting on floor grabbing her right feet. Her last two fingers were badly hurt and nail of last one was out from root and its bleeding.

Aditya :-- OMG you got hurt… common let me take you to hall, he raised her, she is standing on her left feet.

Aditya :-- check if you can put your right feet on floor.. she tried but it was paining her … ok… circle your hand on my neck and hold me tightly.. I am going to lift you and take you to sofa.

She held him by his neck and he carried her on his arms and let her lay on 3 seater sofa. He hurriedly brought first aid kit and kept on table.

Aditya :-- can you please bear pain for some time… Bhabhi still there in bathroom let me take her hear.

Savita :-- ohhhh shit… please go… I totally forgot about her… how selfish I am… go go go..

Aditya ran towards bathroom… she still sitting there and was speaking something which he couldn’t understand…

Aditya ran back to kitchen and bought glass full of salt water and asked her to gargle it. He handed over her glass.

Instead of gargelling she drank half of glass and again started vomiting ….

Aditya :-- ohhh..sorry.. I should not have given it to you… sorry my angel….

He held the glass and let her take sip asked her to gargle it… she did it for 4-5 times.

He put glass a side…you ok baby…. He is feeling really really bad about her…

Aditya :-- Why to drink so much when you are not able to digest it… he asked her sobbing..

Supriya looked at him… he was kneel down and looking at her…

She held his face with both of her hand… “ Aadiii why you are so cute and always caring, I am not good person… iiii aammm forgetting about your treatment always and look at you.. you never missing chance to take care about me”, “ my husband…..

Aditya didn’t let her finish her statement and put his index finger on her lips…” shhhhh I am there…please don’t feel bad… god is there and looking every thing”

Supriya :-- take me out Aditya… she stood from commode taking support of wall.

Aditya immeditately stood beside her, he put her left hand on his shoulder and grabbed her waist with right hand.

She pushed him to wall and hug him and started crying… I am sorry adi… I am sorry… please forgive me… I am bad women… please forgive me…. I forgot to feed you… she raise her t-shirt and asked her to drink her milk.

Aditya kissed her nipple and sucked her boobs one by one and pull down her t-shirt..

Aditya :-- I am glad to hear that even at this state you think about me..what else I want… I will take my medication.. lets first go out and take care of savita she got hurt.

Supriya :-- what… Savita…is she is here… ahhh… yeah..she was only who made me vomit… I am sorry I didn’t remember about her… take me out..

He held her again and help her to move to hall… he let her settle on single seat sofa and move to savita’s feet.

He took cotton and savlon lotion and started cleaning her toe finger… a nail still there with bit peiece left rest is out from root… he very lightly held it with his index finger and thumb and with swift motion he took out entirely..

Savita screamed in pain…. Aaiiiiii …. What you have done….

Aditya :-- Savita, its done… let me apply some cream and get it banded… you will fill relax… he applied creamd and banded both of her finger together.

Supria also move to her… near her head… what you doing at this time… you are supposed to at your place…

She looked at Supriya and then Aditya … ahmhh mam, you yourself asked me to come back if possible for me.. so I took permission from my  husband and came back..

Supriya :-- oh… sorry I forgot… did you had your meal… “ No” Savita replied.

Supriya ok you take rest I will go and get it warm and we all will have here itself.

Aditya :-- ohhh…hahah… as if you are able to walk,,,hmmm… you won’t be able to walk 4-5 step and fell and you will be another one like Savita lying on bed and I will be only one who will take care of both beautiful ladies..

Aditya :-- well I don’t mind to serve you both… and winked at them… I will be luckiest person to have such two gorgeous ladies to take care off.  

All three laughed together… and he move to kitchen and put dal, and vegetable on stove and lit the stove.

Supriya slowly move to kitchen, savita tried to move out from sofa but supriya stop her..” don’t you dare” sit there itself.. here take remote and watched your favourite channel.

Supriya move inside kitchen which Aditya didn’t notice… she grabbed him from behind…I am sorry adi… and started sobbing again.. he turn towards her..

Aditya its ok my angel… I love you… don’t say sorry again and again. I feel bad… I want your love, your cares only.. no sorry.. and I know you care about me and you love me…

He held her face with his hand.. he moves hair coming on her face and tugged it behind ears. “ look at you.. what you have done to yourself.. you don’t look good when you cry.” He whispered and kissed on her forehead.

She hug him, her grip on him was tighter… “ I want to engulf myself in you, I am scared, no one is here apart from you” saying she move more into him.. aditya also put his both around her slim figure.

Both of them were in each other hug and slowly their body temperature are raising… she started roaming her hand behind his back… he also did the same.. she move her face up and look into his eyes and put her lips on his.

Both are passionately started kissing each other that now not bothered to take care of anything. She with more passion sucking his lips…she darted her tongue in his mouth and exploring it. He also did and soon both of their tongue were in fight.

She held his hand and put it on her breast and above indicating him to press it. He look into her eyes and started pressing her both globes… ammmm she moaned in his mouth..

Both were so engorsed that they didn’t realize that dal and vegetable started boiling and there it is burning now.

From hall savita shouted… mam something is burning … both of them get back to their senses and immediately turn off the stove..

Supriya :-- ohhh shit… sorry savita we need to eat burned food today.

Supriya was about to move out from kitchen but Aditya pulled her again towards him and started smooching her… she also started smooching him back and moving her body on his. She is leaking badly from down…

He lifted her up and let her sit on kitchen slab.. he move her t-shirt up and started sucking her right boob and with right hand pinching her left nipple..

Supriya :-- she comb his hair and said “don’t press them and waste my milk and baby will be awake any time.. need to feed him first then its all yours”

Aditya nodded and started sucking her nipple only…he bite both of her nipple lightly which made her moan….

Ahhh…adiii…. You making mad…. Please do it more…he again bite…ahhh..more…. more… more… with every bite she asked him for more…

Savita heard moan from kitchen… she slowly tried to getup from sofa but as soon as she placed his right feet on floor she moaned in pain which made Aditya and supriya got separate.

Aidtya :-- you sit here I go and put all thing on table and last will carry you, he move out and looked to savita who had crossed half way, he move towards her..” wow my brave girl, I know you can walk but please rest for some time saying he again lifted her in his arms and carry her first to kitchen door.

Aditya “ look mam, what she was doing.. she was trying to move on her feet, saying he kissed savita on her left cheek in front of supriya.

Savita ;-- oh chi..chi… please leave me… laughingly…

Aditya pull out his tongue and lick her entire left cheek… chiiiiiiiiiii she to save herself from his licking pulled her body more towards him and buried her face on his neck and her blossom are crushed on his chest.

Aditya move inside kitchen carring  savita in his arms and he put her also on kitchen slab beside Supriya.

Aditya :-- wow, both beautiful ladies looking so good and I am happy to serve them …saying he move towards supriya and kissed her just corner of her lips on right side. It was just 2 sec kiss. He parted from her and move to savita who is siting to her right side.

Aditya move his lips closer to hers looking straight on her eyes… she was in trans and not able to decide what to do.. that was enough time for him. He placed his lips on corner of her lips and suck her lips. She unknowingly let him kiss her.

Aditya kissed her for 5 sec. and left.

Aditya :-- ok beautiful ladies, let me take one of you first to hall then will arrange food on table and last will take another one.

Aditya move towards Supriya first and lift her up in his arms and move out of kitchen, as soon as they move out, he started kissing her and bitting her lips… he put her down for few second and again lifted her up.. this time she is holding his neck facing each other, she wrapped both of his legs on his back.
Aditya :-- I am hungry for your juice ..i love kissing you… can I kiss you..

Supriya :-- Baby… did I stop you before… saying she put her lips on his lips and both started sucking each other lips.

He lifted her up putting his hand on either of her ass cheeks. He place his dick above her crotch and with both hands he is pressing her ass cheeks and above sucking her both lips… When both reached to Sofa he loosened his grip on her ass and let her sit on it.

She still holding his neck bring him on top of her and still smooching him. Supriya is not in her senses, itching between her legs in peak and she is not able to control her self.

Supriya made Aditya move on top of her and she like a wild animal started kissing him, she suck his lips with full vigour and not letting him go.

Aditya broke kiss and looked her, she was laying on sofa, resting her head on arm rest and Aditya on top of her, between her legs.

Supriya’s right leg was on top of sofa back rest and left one was on floor, they were spread wide adjusted Aditya in between. Her Skirt has rose till her midriff and her entire bottom portion was naked.

Aditya wearing short and he is gridding his pole one her crotch making her go mad, today she wanted him to completely inside her. She wanted to get rid off itching between her legs with is pole.

She move her hand below and slide his boxer down from front making his dick come out.

Aditya knew that her body is in fire but Savita presence made him cautious, he knew that soon he will riding her keeping his dick completely buried inside her. He will make her dance on his dick. He will make her addicted to his dick.

If savia would not have come, then definitely his father Devendra would have fucked this beautiful creature before him. Aditya thanked Savita’s entry at right time as he wanted to fuck Supriya first after her husband.

Aditya :-- my sweet angel, Savita is here in kitchen let finish our dinner and will ask her to sleep and then we will do whatever you want.

Supriya :-- hmmm…. Though her body is in fire but still she can not ask him to fuck her….

Aditya move down and kissed her vertical lips “ stay like same I want to taste it more..i will back in sec.

He almost ran to kitchen… there savita still sitting on slab, he again move towards her.. he wanted her to submit infront of him so that he can enjoy both beautiful ladies at same time..

He again move very close to her, he lifted her face up… she looked him in his eyes and before she could do any thing his lips were on her, he started sucking her lower lips.. she tried to resist but he put his hand behind his head and started sucking her lips. He sucked her lisp for almost a minute but she didn’t open her mouth.

Aditya let her go giving her time  He grabbed some stuff and move to hall again and put on table…

Supriya still laying on sofa, but she corrected her posture laying keeping her legs straight on other arm rest and her skirt is covering her upper thigh.  

Aditya knew that she is on fire and wanted her to tease her more so that she begs him for fuck, prior to this, all time he made her cum and after reaching climax she didn’t allow him to fuck so this time he decided not to give oral preasure and will not let her cum.

Aditya move to her toe and started sucking her toe, slowly he started moving her lips up, he kissed and licked her calf, knee, upper thigh lower thigh and lastly move to her inner thigh.

Supriya all the time moaning and moving her head here and there… she put her hand on his head when he was kissing her inner thigh, she spread her legs more as to give him access to her love hole, to her pussy lips, clit.. she wanted his tongue there but Aditya not moving his lips on it and kissing licking around her weak spots making her go mad.

Supriya :-- ahhh…. Adiiii…. Please……ahhhh ….i am dying….. please .. she move her ass up and pushed his head on her pussy.. his lips roubed her pussy lips…

Aditya immedidately pulled himself away…” let me bring more stuff from kitchen or else savita will come here”

Supriya :-- Damnnn … youuuuuuu…. Aditya put his lips on her and started kissing her….

Aditya :-- baby… bear for some time…. Please…. U know I am also dying to taste your nectar juice from down….

Saying Aditya climb down from her and move to kitchen….

Savita still sitting there putting her head down….she sense him near to him but she didn’t move her head up and look him..

Aditya put his index finger on her chin and lifted her face… both looking each other…

Aditya :-- is it still paining dear… he took her right leg and lifted it ….it made her saree raise exposing her legs.

Aditya holding her leg with right hand and gently raom his left hand on her banded area and on her feet. He inter change his hand and now holding legs with left hand and right hand is roaming on and above her smooth legs till her knees .

He again move his hand below and looking at her roaming his hand on her legs from below… his hand is now reached to her thigh and stuck it there as she is sitting on slab.

She didn’t utter a word and looking at him, both of her hand holding kitchen platform firmly but they are shivering.

This is the first time in her life she is allowing some one to explore her body.. she is feeling weak .. she is not able to stop him.. she wanted him… she wanted him to explore her more…

Aditya sensed her situation and his right hand moved which was exploring her back side of legs and thigs and now move to front side… his hands is inside her saree exploring her naked thigh.

Aditya released her right leg gently and now boldly move his other hand as well inside her saree and now caressing both of her thigh. He started caressing her inner thigh and found that she is not wearing any panty and his right hand fingers touched her hole.

As soon as his finger touched her pussy lips she put her hand on his above saree and tried to stop him…

Savita :-- addiiii Sirrrrrr… pleasezzzz…..she put her hand on his hand to stop him but her body betry her and unknowingly her hand guided him more towards her wet hole… she even spread her legs…

Aditya started moving his thumb on her pussy lips and clit. She started leaking juices. He move his face towards her face. He put her nose on her nose and inhaling her breath..

Aditya  whispered :-- Baby… wow….you look so temptating that I want to eat you now….

Savita :-- Hmmmm…..
Aditya :-- do you want me to do more things with you…..he took her upper lips and suck it midly and left it… to answer her… and his thumb is rubbing her clit making her moan…

Savita :-- mmm ….hmmmm….

Aditya :--  I am moving stuff out… and will be back soon… till time ..you open your blouse so that I can taste your mangoes…..okkkk.. and he removed her saree palu and kissed on her exposed cleavage…” opened it, Baby before I come” saying he move out taking stuff with him.

Supriya still lying on couch, her skirt rose up and exposing her vertical lips which dripping juices, her eyes are closed,

Aditya move her t-shirt bit above and started kissing and sucking her navel, he diped his tongue on her navel hole. He sucked entire area around it.

Aditya :-- baby…my angel… look at me… I want you to look me… when I please you….

He pulled his tongue out and started straight upward journey… he lick entire length of her silky skin.

She put her hand on his head, and looking towards him and his tongue journey. Both of them looking each other…

He reached in between her breast ..aditya move to right and took her left nipple inbetween his lips and sucking it and bitting it… he knew its her weakest part…he put both of her palm on her left breast and slight press them… even slightest pressing made her leaking her milk.

He took her nipple and started sucking it… at once he loosed his control and crushed her breast with both of his hand steam of milk started coming and he suck her breast and drank all milk.

Aditya was so engorsed that he forgot that he is between her legs and his dick is rubbing on her crotch and he is playing with her weakest point.

All the while he was sucking her boobs he is also rubbing his dick on her crotch, when he crushed her breast and sucked her nipple harshly. it triggered her mini orgasam.
Supriya :-- ahhh… adi….suck it baby…..yeahhh….ahhhhh…..aadddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
She put one hand on his lower back and another on back of his head and pushed him more to her. She moved her ass up for few times to feel his dick.

She collapsed on couch and lay still ….. Aditya regreted when he sense that she reached her orgasam.

Aditya :-- baby …not fair…I want to taste you nectar juices…

Supriya :-- let me take rest for some time… you can taste it after some time…. She roamed his hand on his face.. and kisses on his lips..

Aditya :-- ok take rest… I will be back…

Aditya was angry as well disappointed as Supriya reached to her climax.. he wanted her to beg him to put his dick inside her, he was almost successful but because of savita’s presence he failed.

Inbetween Supriya after reaching her climax, She felt bit relax but still she is carving for sex,  she went to bathroom and cleaned herself. Her baby was awake and was playing, she took her baby in her arms and sat on bedroom bed, she raised her t-shirt and started feeding her child.

Aditya now wanted his dick in Pussy, he had Savitri, he was sured that today he will get Supriya’s Pussy and now need Savita’s so that he can enjoy any one of them whenever and whenever he want.

He move to kitchen and noticed the savita is sitting on kitchen slab, her saree is still bunched up and her silky thigh is looking sexy. Her pallu is lying on floor and her big boobs covered in tight blouse making deep cleavage.

Though savia is working as maid, but her features are sharp, she resembles Bollywood actress “Nandita Das”, She is blessed with sexy figure and she maintained it very well.

Till date lot of men had wised to fuck her but she never allowed any one to come near to her but today Aditya seduced her. Today she allowed someone’s finger to explore her sacred hole.

She is aroused, when she saw Aditya kissing her mem infront of her she lost her battle with her inner soul and when aditya approached her to kiss her, she let him, she let him play with her body. Now she sitting there waiting for him to do more filthy things with her body, she waiting for him to made her dace on his tune.

Her chain of thoughts broke when she sense pair of lips on her neck, she arched her back and tilted her head back to its maximum, allowing him kiss her tender long neck.

Aditya kissing her ear lobe  :-- You know you look very sexy…. Just like my favourite actress Nandita Das…

Savita Blushed with his remarks, she was tensed but his remarks on her made her mentally relax and she spread her legs and pulled him towards her.

Aditya move his lips closer to her’s “ I asked you to open your blouse, why didn’t” … he started pressing her left boob…

Savita :- waiting for you to open it… saying she move his both hand and kept it on her both boobs..

Aditya :-- wow…. You having nice tits… I want to drink milk of yours…..

Savita blushingly “ I am lecting mother… there is not milk in either of them…

Aditya :-- then allow me to make you mother of my child…. Saying he started kissing her on lips… this time savita also co operating him and kissing him back more passionately.

Aditya started unbuttoning her blouse making herr pigeon free from cage… as soon as lost hook of blouse was undone, her big tits came out bouncing but standing erect and prominent.

Aditya was look in amaze with the firmness of her boobs, they were firm and big, he started playing with her left boobs and took right nipple in his mouth and started sucking it and biting it.

Savita started moaning….ahhh…suck itt….baby….. in excitement aditya bite on her right niiple…

Savita… “plz…don’t bite…”” ahhh…yes lick it..suck it… love it…..ahhh…

Savita held his t-shirt and Aditya raised his hand and help her to remove t-shirt from his body. Savita pull him closed and she started kissing his nipple and sucking him… she even mildly bite his nipple…

Aditya never ever felt so good, savita’s act making him more horny he took both of her nipple and and started pinching them making her moan, she is leaking like river from down.

She pushed Aditya bit and climbed down, Aditya helped her as he don’t want her to get in her senses because of her wounded leg. He quickly undid her saree and pull string of her inner skirt.

Now Savita is standing stark nude infront of man other then her husband.. Aditya move 2 step back and looked at her… there a lovely creature standing in her birth suite she is wearing only her mangalsutra and bangels in her body.

She felt shy when Aditya was looking at her with hungry eyes…she cover her boobs with one hand and with other she cover it her pussy.

Aditya :-- wow… you are really beautiful …..please turn around… slowly… I want to see u and capture your this image in my mind forever.

Savita is pleased with his praises and she turn around and showing him her naked back… Aditya gone mad looking at her ass… he move towards her and slap her ass.. both her ass cheeks bounce …
Aouch…..sirrr…. you hurting mee…. Aditya came very close to her ..he removed his boxer as well and poked it between her ass cheeks and he pulled her towards her grabbing her hair.

Aditya is very aggressive now and he put her left hand on her neck and turn her face to back and started kissing her..

Savita started liking his rougness on her body, she pushed her ass on his crotch, she wanted to feel it, she wanted it inside her…

Aditya grabbed both of her boobs and started pressing them, he is biting all over her back, neck leaving bite marks..

Ahhhh…siirrrr… you making me goooo crazzyyyyy…please put inside me…plzzzzzz” she spoke in broken words…
Aditya.. :-- you want it inside you….” Yes…ahmm” she replied.

Aditya :-- then take it yourself… saying he started pinching her nipple….

Ahhhh…sirrr….she move her left hand behind and place his dick on her hole and pushed her ass back. His dick head move inside her…

Savita :-- Ahhhh…sir… your’s is big….please be genle…. I am not use to this size…..

Aditya gave one hard push and half of his dick entered her. She tried to move away but his grip over her is stronger..he again thrust his hip and this time entire length of his dick is inside her,,.

Aditya started slowly moving in and out and his dick is reaching deepest part of her territory.. she remembered savitri’s first session how he fuck her to core of her heart.

Aditya started fucking her with long and deep stroke… it is hitting a right spot inside her taking her to peak…she also started moving her ass and with muffle sound she started moaning…

Ahhhh … adi sir…. Yes… you reaching deep inside me…. Ahhhhh… she started whispering ….

Ahhhh…fuck me harder… I am about to cum…. Please cum with me and finished it…before mam catch us doing it…

He started fucking her with longer, deeper and speedy thrust… she not able to take it long and started cuming…. She wanted to moan louder with fear she put pallu of saree in her mouth and with muffle sound she came…

Aditya still fucking her….. he also wanted to finished he…. He grabed both of her boobs and pressing them hard… in a minute he reached to his peak and she also ready to cum again…
she move her left hand behind and grabbed his ass and push him more towards her.…

“ ahhhh savi darling… I am going to explode…. Take me take mine seeds inside you with that he gave deep thrust and she also squeezed his dick with her pussy lips and both came together, he collapse on her back and she also move bit forward and collapse on kitchen slab.

When both of them not came to hall, supriya tip toe to kitchen and saw that Aditya riding her, she froze their for seconds and not able to know what to do she stood there and started watching them. She got aroused way Aditya fucking her.

Unknowingly her right hand move inside her skirt to her crotch and she started rubbing her clit. This is the first time she is watching live porn. When Aditya increased his speed fucking savita, supria also move her middle finger inside her wet hole and with full speed she too finger fucking her self. She closed her eyes for few seconds and imaging herself in place of Savita.

It didn’t took her long and she too came on her finger at the same time when adi exploded in savita.

All three of them breathing heavely and waiting for their breath to get normal.

Supriya immediately move to her bedroom and mean time Aditya and Savita came to their senses.

Aditya :-- saviii… that was wonderful fuck I ever had….you are sexiest… he parted from her and turn her towards him and started kissing her with love.

Savita in her live never ever kissed after fuck so lovingly. She felt so good that she also suck both of his lips simentenously showing him how much she loved.

Aditya bend and kissed both of her nipple and again move to her lips and suck them.

Aditya :-- hope..you enjoy making love to me… I love it much…

Savita :-- you are man, and you know how to keep your women happy… I loved it ..every bit of it… I never enjoyed it… I want to make love to you properly…. I want to please you.. she put her hand on his balls and squeezed it and took his lips and suck them hard.

Both of them hug each other’s naked body coated in sweat.

Supriya started making sound as to alert them that she will be in kitchen any time, hearing noices both Aditya and savita parted from each other and started wearing cloths.

Aditya was first to wear his cloths he again move to savita took her lower lips and suck and placed her hand on his dick letting her know that Junior Aditya is semi hard.

She with surprise look into his eyes held his dick and press it over his short. She move her hand inside his boxer and held his dick.

Savita :-- wow.. you are one of healthy man, back in form in few minute.

She kneel down on floor and move his boxer down, his semi erect dick came to her view, though its not fully erect but its size is bigger than her husband’s one.

She held his dick from base and move her hand up and down making him more erect, aditya put his hand on her head pushed it on his dick, he wanted her sexy lips on his dick.

She wanted to please his master so she kissed tip of his dick and placed it inbetween her lips, she let his dick travel slowly inside her mouth inch by inch.  She felt his dick is getting bigger inside her mouth. Its one kind of new experience for both of them.

She wrapped her red lips tightly on his shaft and started moving his head up and down making it fully erect.

Supriya :-- Savita, Adi, I am hungry …  saying she started moving towards kitchen.

Supriya was about to enter kitchen when adity move out carrying savita in his arms. All three of them had dinner together, supriya asked savita to let utensils in sink and wash it in morning. She asked her to go and sleep in her bedroom itself.

Aditya felt bed with her decision he wanted supriya with her but could not say anything. She sat on hall and started watching TV.  

Savita went to bedroom and lay on bed. Supriya was in hall, Aditya sitting beside her. He place his hand on her shoulder and drag her towards him.

She rested her head on his shoulder and looking towards TV but her mind was somewhere. Aditya move her head up and planted kiss on her lips.

Supriya :-- Adi I am tired now… please get your medication done and lets go to sleep.

Aditya :-- its ok… if you are tired then you can go to sleep.. his voice bit straight with hurt feeling. Every time you do same … I …

Supriya :-- Adi, you know I never stop you doing any thing… except one thing you can have me… she remove her t-shirt and held her head and move back and lay on her back on sofa.

Aditya face was on her stomach.. he started showering kisses… he kissed her on her navel and move up…

Aditya wanted her to get charge, so that he can have her…he knew all her weak point. He started kissing on her collar bone.. he rubbed her lips on across her naked shoulder to neck.

Little bit he know that she saw his life fucking and aching to get his dick inside her, she is hesitant to ask and scared to cross this boundry once done there will no turning back.

Aditya :-- You know … I love kissing and licking your long neck…saying he started kissing and licking all around her neck.. her neck is coated with her saliva. His licking making her weaker and weter between her legs.

Supriya :-- Hmmmm… and what else you like…..

Aditya pulled her out from couch and made her stand. … she is standing there infront of him naked on top and bottom is covering with her small skirt. She is not feeling any shame standing top naked infront of Aditya.

Aditya still sitting on couch… made her stand infront of him. He is looking at her face.. then his gaze fell on her lovely rip mangoes which are full of juice.

He made her turn around now her back is facing him. He put his hand on her slim waist and dragged her near to him. She tried to sit but he let her stand there.

Aditya started kissing on her lower back… every kiss of his sending waves of pleasure on her body… every kiss of his making her body shiver… she is leaking like anything now.

Aditya sat on the edge of couch and he moves his hand to her front and he pinched both of her nipple gently.

Supriya :-- ahhh… Adi… iiii askkeeeddd you take medication… …what you dddoingg…

Aditya :-- you promise me earlier for nectar juice of yours… I am prepairning that juice inside you… saying he pulled both of her nipple forward to beyond it limit…

Supriya :--- aiiii… adiiiiiiiiiii….. she bend forward as he pulled her nipple….which made her ass rubbed on his face…

Aditya open his mouth wide open and took ample amout of her ass fllesh between her teeth and bite there..

Supriya :-- aahhhh… don’tttt…….she move her ass forward, Aditya sank his teeth more on her ass and leave it…

Supriya move her right hand and rubbed with her hand where he bite her….she tried to turn around but Aditya again stop her.

Supriya :-- what adi…. You almost chew my that portion… its burning there….

Aditya :-- is it… let me handle this…..” what do mean “ … she asked him…

Aditya held her hymen of skirt and in swift motion pull it down… and before she reacts he held her from waist and started licking area where he bite it….

Supriya :-- I didn’t asked you to do this… please leave.. though she was telling it but she feeling good..and she is liking it.

Aditya :-- you said, its burning so with my kisses and saliva I am making your burning sensation go away… he started licking that area again…

Supriya is standing there letting Aditya lick on her ass cheek which she enjoying it..

Soon Aditya lick all over her ass cheek and move to other one….

Supriya laughingly :-- adi… I am not feeling burning sensation there… no needddddddddddddd

Aditya dig his teeths there as well….

Aditya :-- see.e…. you have burning sensation here as well… let me lick….and make you leak…

He started kissing all over ass cheeks…. He spread her ass cheeks and move his tongue in deep valley.

Aditya held both of her hand and pull it, indicating her to bend down, he place her both of hands on table in front.  He slapped on both ass cheeks.

Supriya :- addiiiiiii …what you doing…..she tried to stand straight but adi pushed her down again.

Aditya :-- please my angel… though you are angel but let me take you to ride to heaven.

Aditya pushed her forward towards table and he kneel down on floor and spread her legs.. supriya on other hand like puppet doing what being asked..

Supriya :-- yes my grace… what ever you ask and she put her hand on table and bend forward.

Aditya spread her legs and he kneel down on floor and spread her ass cheeks and put his  tongue above her cunt and lick there and then drag his tongue to anal hole..

Ahhh..adiiiiiii….she look behind and saw adi face buried on her back..  she spread her legs more and bend her body to give more access to adi… it was indication for him to lick her..she is enjoying it..

Adi on the other hand making sure to arose her to maximum limit so that he can have her today…aditya getting benefit of pill his dad gave her..

Supriya a married lady standing naked on her four letting other man or young boy to lick her private part which she is offering him herself.

A delicate piece of ass is in front of Aditya which he wanted to enjoy and today he going to get it.. he slap both of her ass cheeks and buried his face more into her pussy.

Ahh…adi… u making me go madddddddd…. Adi move his tip of tongue in her wet hole..

She pushed her ass more into his face..his nose is poking on her anal hole and his tongue is drilling her pussy hole..

Supriya is going weak her legs are shivering she not able to bear the preasure he is giving h
[+] 4 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..Continue.. - by sunitawife30 - 13-04-2020, 11:32 AM
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..Continue.. - by talash23 - 22-06-2020, 04:07 AM