Adultery Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby
part 36....story ends... 

she swallowed their cums wnd they rub their dicks on her beautiful face when she get down from bed and came to me smiling ,i knew she was happy to get laid under foreign dicks and we walked outside and she straight went to my boss and sit on his lap and he smiled saying well done dear today you profits our firm and am sure those guys pleasured you well and he slowly touched her naked fucked up body and other two girls were beside my boss but he cared most for priya... 

eoon dinner was served and we ladies served them and they enjoyed the meal and later walked outside for walk while we all follow them.. 

kevin and mark was happy with hospitality and we all went to the garden and sat on grass which was wet in night but tickling in naked ass was amazing ...

they were talking business for a while and later my boss said priya i think you should sit between mark and kevin and she got shy crawling sat between them while wasim called me and sehnaz called by boss while naina was by the sides of other three guests...

soon sucking dicks was started i got wasim dick in my mouth while priya enjoyed both of their dick once again and seeing their dicks everyone compliments on thier size and when everyone was hard my boss said we all will fuck priya and breed her hearing that i felt tickles and she was in her four when mark said i want that too so whenever i visit india i can meet my baby and he shoved his dick inside her and rest of them surrounded her, i crawled down to sehnaz and naina when they said once again your wife left us craving ....

mark was pounding her while kevin shoved his dick in her mouth while otgers on knees touching her body waiting for their turns when my boss said you know mark she is very horny housewife we just meet her a day ago and she already satisfying our needs when mark said must be her husband a sissy, my boss laughing said yes he is just there watching ...

everyone got their turn and they all cum inside her pussy leaving their seeds deep inside her hoping to be father of child she give birth too...

that was last time priya ever got fucked by someone else because in morning she got fever and i take her back to room where she said please leave me back home i can't fuck anyone now i can't hold this anymore and she cuddles in my arms when i packed and left her home without second thoughts and later being indulge with wasim i spent my days when she confirmed that she is pregnant...

nine months later we had a baby boy and we still don't know who is the actual father but she is happy raising her kid and i left my job and settled in home town and never tried anything stupid again although in my town i meet a elder guy with whom i enjoy being bottom and she doesn't know about that... 

now thanks all of you for your support and love... 

good bye and always be blessed friends ...

end of story but life continues...
[+] 3 users Like kaushik02493's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby - by kaushik02493 - 19-06-2020, 12:16 AM