Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"Kerry, let me go, I wanna go back to the bunker now. Stop being an asshole." She was furious and terrified.

"You're mine, and I'm going to make you mine." His words sent a cold chill down her spine. That wasn't Kerry at all. Scenario after scenario ran through her head. Was he possessed? Had he been drugged? Was this a game?

"Kerry if this is some kind of game, you can stop now, I'm not interested." She tried to laugh.

He shoved her down so she lay across the Torino's trunk before him. He had her pinned. She couldn't move. Her hands were on either side of her gripping the trunk trying to force herself up. He was so strong though, unyielding to her efforts. She felt him force her skirt up with the other arm and then he ripped her panties off of her harshly.

"Ow, stop it...let me go. What are you doing?" Rational thought had left her as she was held against the trunk. When she felt his cock at her entrance, it became clear what he intended to do. Her body was still wet from her time with him before, but she knew that wouldn't help her in the current state of shock and fright. This was not going to feel good.

Kerry groaned as he slammed himself into her completely. Lizzie cried out feeling pain split through her body where pleasure had been so many times before with him.

"No, no...Kerry you're hurting me please stop. Please stop." Her hands flailed at him. Quickly he seized them both pinning them with one hand above her head painfully. Lizzie was left to sob against the trunk and cry out for someone who would not come to her. She closed her eyes praying to Tom, hoping that he would hear her. She hadn't seen him since the night they had slept together and knew it was because of what she had said to him. Then, she cried out to every angel she had ever known, just hoping one would hear her pleas.

Her ears were filled with her useless cries and whimpers. Kerry's grunting and groaning a distant noise that barely reached her. When she felt his hips start to move faster she was relieved thinking that he was close to finishing and she would be released. It was the only possible end to this madness.

"Mine." Kerry let out a single word as he came inside of her. Then, he leaned down licking over her mark. Lizzie froze and her eyes grew wide. After all this, it could get worse. Now, she understood, Kerry was going to imprint on her and she had no choice.

"No, please no..." Her strangled cry stopped as he sank teeth into the bottom half of her mark. Lizzie's fight was gone, it was done.

Kerry looked down tasting blood and seeing Lizzie laid out before him. He saw a green glow come from her eyes through her tears and the back of her neck glowed green beneath where his teeth had just been.

"Give me your hand." Lizzie panted the words as Kerry's grip loosened on her arms. Her mind had completely blanked, and Lizzie no longer was present as she had been during the brutal assault. She pushed herself up slightly. He placed his left hand beneath her head unsure of what was next.

He saw small fangs appear from beneath her top lip. Lizzie's eyes seared with green as she moved to him and pierced the flesh on his hand. Kerry yelled out at the sensation. Once she had left her mark, she released her head back to the trunk. Her eyes returned to their normal color.

Kerry shook his head, trying to remember how he had gotten to this. How he had ended up with Lizzie beneath him against the trunk. He pulled his cock from her trying to reconcile what had just happened. Lizzie did not move. He looked down and saw dark staining on his underwear and the bottom of his shirt. Kerry touched it and raised his fingers to his eyes. Even in the dim lighting, he knew it was blood. He tasted the same on his lips and terror struck through his heart.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 26-02-2019, 04:48 PM