Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"I love how you feel Kerry, it makes me so excited. Your smell right now too, my God." Lizzie moaned the words as she licked his length and nibbled at his head.

"Please baby..., you're making me crazy." Kerry groaned out as he clenched his hands next to his body. He didn't want to grab onto her head yet, wanting instead to let Lizzie take her time.

Lizzie couldn't wait anymore and slid his length into her mouth as far as she could. His sharp gasp made her pussy water in anticipation. He looked so sexy when he laid back and took pleasure from her. She loved that he allowed her to make him feel good. There was no place that she would rather be right then besides here with Kerry. The smell of earth and countryside filled her nostrils mixing with his musk as she reveled in the feel of him in her mouth.

Kerry's mind got lost in the feeling of her hot mouth on him. He dared not look down or he was afraid this moment would be over before he got to enjoy it fully. The way her tongue slid over his shaft and then moved up savoring his head had him speechless and his toes practically curling in his shoes.

Lizzie moved faster suddenly wanting to feel Kerry getting harder on her tongue, hoping he would let her finish him before he took control. She ran a hand up and under his shirt, feeling his stomach beneath her palm as she enjoyed him. It was so glorious to be out here with him.

When Lizzie's movements grew faster, Kerry couldn't help but look down. He loved seeing her bob on him. Her hand gripped his stomach letting him know how exciting this was for her. Most girls he had been with thought of this as a chore, but not her. She loved it, loved seeing him in pleasure just as he loved tasting her. He adored that about her.

As he gazed down, her scent took over his nostrils and he saw that green aura come from her once more. He felt a seizing in his chest suddenly as he caught a glimpse of her mark underneath her tight bun. A strange burning overtook his nerves and all he could think about was how much he wanted to be inside of her. He needed to feel her body wrapped around him, wanted to bury himself inside of her.

"Stop, Z, I want to cum inside of you." Kerry barked out hoarsely as she continued.

"Please let me taste the first one tonight. Please, I want it." Lizzie moaned to him before going back to enjoying his body.

"No." Kerry barked the word sitting up and grabbing her head to pull it from his cock. The green aura was all around her now and her mark was glowing. He swore he saw it glowing, but that wasn't possible. A moment ago he was fine with having her mouth on him, but now he needed to feel her body.

"Please Kerry?" Lizzie asked him looking into his eyes. Something there wasn't normal, wasn't him. She tilted her head trying to place it, eager to get back to him but a twinge of something off caught in her throat.

"I said no, turn around for me." Kerry's words were odd. He actually didn't like to take her from behind. He had always said he enjoyed watching her face while he was with her. He was always so gentle needing to be begged to fuck her hard. It was a definite contrast to Jeff who was more than happy to get rough and to take her any way that made them both scream.

"I don't want to Kerry; let me have you like this." She said to him, and then saw a new look on his face. It was cold and unyielding. He wasn't asking her, he was telling her what to do and she had just said that she didn't want it that way. He was no longer her sweet lover who was enjoying this evening with her.

Kerry didn't speak. He grabbed her arms and threw her sideways so her elbows struck the ground. She was taken aback by his actions and then she felt him behind her. He shimmied her skirt up and over her ass leaning down to smell her pussy. It would normally have been exciting to have him there, but this was different. It felt wrong and Lizzie was suddenly very aware of how much larger Kerry was than her. She may have bested him in training, but he was not giving her his full strength. If he did, there was a part of her that knew she had no chance at escape.

Not even thinking, Lizzie drew her leg up and kicked backwards connecting her barefoot with Kerry's chest and knocking him backwards. She scrambled to her feet and started to walk towards the car, clearly telling him this adventure was over.

"Fuck. Where are you going? Get back here." He sounded so distant to her and suddenly she felt him grab her from behind. He had her completely encased in his arms as he walked forward towards the trunk of the car.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 26-02-2019, 04:48 PM