Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"You know, I'm glad we went away for a bit. I think now that we know that the matings are the next gates, we can finally breathe easy and enjoy each other. You just have a few more days of this heat anyways." Kerry smiled at Lizzie reaching out to hold her hand as they drove the Torino back to the bunker. They both had felt better after enjoying time together alone. It was almost like a honeymoon as they stayed at Oz's. Now, they were heading back with a renewed sense of hope.

"Thanks Kerry, I feel so safe when I'm with you. Like maybe this whole mess could end one day." Lizzie sighed taking in the sounds of the road.

"You know there is a really open area about half an hour from the bunker. We could stop there and uh...work on your scent before we head back to Jeff." Kerry quirked an eyebrow up and immediately Lizzie felt her pussy get wet. He had shown her his new trick on this trip, which was staying hard after he came. It was amazing, and she didn't mind the thought of enjoying it outside under the stars one more time before heading back. Jeff had been grumbling about her time with Tom and then had volunteered to help with the strange guest at the bunker instead of going with them. She knew when she got back she would have to do some serious making up to him.

"You think you can come three times before you get soft?" Lizzie challenged licking her lips.

"If I can't, it'll be because of that mouth of yours." He growled at her playfully.

Another hour went by as they rode enjoying the music together. She scooted up to Kerry so that he could put his hand on her thigh, tracing small circles on the inside and getting her amped up for the tryst he had planned.

When they reached the clearing, Kerry turned off the road heading back the dirt lane by the abandoned house. Once they stopped Kerry got out and went to the trunk grabbing the blanket inside and taking it out. The air was pretty warm outside, so he spread it directly on the grass by the car. Lizzie hopped out watching him fold the large blanket in half so they could cover themselves.

Once he was situated, Kerry stood back up and took her hand smiling. Lizzie smiled for a second, before she swept at his legs with hers and knocked Kerry flat on his back. She straddled him and pushed his arms above his head. He had the breath knocked out of him.

"I got you. You aren't supposed to be unprepared, remember." Lizzie leaned down kissing Kerry as he regained himself running his hands up into her hair and holding her to him.

"What are you going to do now that you have me?" Kerry smiled at her. He felt strange for a second as he lay there. She had a strange green glow about her. He blinked his eyes trying to rid himself of the aura assuming it was from her rather unexpected sweep of him onto the ground.

"Oh my, I think I'm going to have to taste you first." Lizzie smiled at him and Kerry groaned in response. Her scent increased as she moved down his body. Her hands seized on his belt undoing it slowly making sure that her body was close enough to graze over his cock, which was already hard underneath his jeans.

"Ooo, Z...you are teasing the hell out of me." Kerry loved how she mouthed him through his jeans while she worked on his button and zipper. Once those were undone, she took her time to mouth him through his boxer briefs as well. Kerry was moaning for her by the time she freed his cock started to tease him further.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 26-02-2019, 04:47 PM