Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"Don't talk to me like that boy. You have no idea what I do and do not care about. And, frankly no idea why I signed that." There it was the crack in the armor they needed.

"So you did sign it. Well, then tell us who wrote it and we'll talk to them."

"Let this be, you have no idea what you are dealing with." Gabriel gave Jeff an even look and Jeff felt a quiver inside himself of fear.

"Do you even love her? Or were you the one who killed her parents? Was it some divine mandate that they die and she be left to this shit fate? You wrote up this stupid manuscript to assure she was tortured? Assure that Lizzie, as innocent as she is be punished?" Jeff pushed every button and he saw the rage flash in Gabriel's eyes.

In another instant, the archangel sprang to life and had Jeff by the throat with Oz frozen in place unable to do anything. The warding was enough to keep him in, but unlike a regular angel, he still had his full strength and abilities. Jeff coughed as his face turned red, and Gabriel glared at him. Then, he broke and released both men before slamming his hands on the table in frustration.

"Of course I love her. And, I'm not the idiot that started this. In case you forgot, you were a major part of the last few gates opening. You have no idea what love is. You have watched her and lusted after her for what two years, if that? I have loved her since the minute she was conceived. I didn't kill her parents. I'm her father, and I didn't write that stupid manuscript. I signed it as a contract to save her." He stopped there and Oz and Jeff looked at each other dumbfounded.

Gabriel pulled the chair out from the table and took a heavy seat. Jeff and Oz followed sitting down roughly and waiting.

"Why didn't you tell her you were her father?" Oz sounded exasperated as he asked.

"Because I didn't want her to ask questions. I knew that she would hate me if she knew the truth. Instead, I got to play the fun Uncle Gabriel and she loved me. I got to see her happy so many times because she didn't know. That's all I wanted and now...now I have to do my duty." Gabriel's eyes filled with tears as he sat there and Jeff felt connected to him by his love for Lizzie.

"Wait, you got a demon pregnant? I mean how does that even happen?" Oz was the one asking questions as Jeff sat stunned and silent.

"I was on Earth taking care of my charges as Tomas always took care of his. I met her, Maleena, and she was not a typical demon. She was tortured and taken. I fell in love with her, and she was beautiful. You have seen my daughter so you know, her beauty called to me. After a short time together we conceived a child. We tried to hide it from everyone. Tried so hard, but to no avail. When Heaven found out, I was forced to choose."

"Choose what exactly?" Oz feared the worst now.

"A father's worst nightmare. I could choose to have my daughter die at birth, or live but with a predetermined fate. I didn't know anything of Capsas, having only heard of it once or twice. Then, I learned all I needed to know."

"What? Spit it out angel...stop beating around the bush." Jeff looked up fuming. How could a father agree to this without a fight and how could he not do everything to prevent it.

"You ass. I have half a mind to smite you were you sit. You doomed my daughter to this as much as I did. You and your arrogance sealed her fate."

"Look, we're all just trying to understand all this and prevent it, just tell us everything you know." Oz put his hand out on Jeff's arm attempting to silence him.

"If she had died at birth, Hell would have a claim on her soul. If she lived, then well she would have a chance at Heaven and being with me. I just wanted her to have that...a chance. So, I signed the contract."

"Alright, well Lizzie is on the path, obviously, so now what do you know about these matings so we can stop them? Maybe we can nullify this contract."

"Her name isn't Lizzie. Her name is Elizabator after Maleena's mother. And, there is no way that I know of to stop the contract from being enforced. It is divinely written. That's it, that's all I know. Beyond that, I have nothing. You have to understand. I just wanted my daughter to have a chance. I watched that beautiful girl hoping at every step that the contract would never happen. Even the loss of her virginity was a blow. Tomas was supposed to keep her chaste preventing all this. Now, well now...she can't avoid her fate. All she can do is give birth to children from love and hope that is enough to get her to Heaven with me. There is no other fate."

"What if she is never mated? Then, it won't come to pass will it?' Jeff chimed in much calmer after seeing the love on Gabriel's face.

"I have no idea. I have hoped at every step that it wouldn't happen, but it has. I can tell you that I am not allowed to interfere. If I do, then my signature is void and she will die immediately. So, everything is out of my hands. Now, if you'll excuse me, well Elizabator is on her way back and should be here in a few hours time. I would prefer she not know about any of this, so I'm hoping you'll open the door."

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 26-02-2019, 04:47 PM