Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 14

"Thank you for meeting with them, I feel it is very important." Tom's words came through the halls of the bunker as he led Gabriel down through to the basement as planned. He knew this might spell trouble, but he cared far too much about Lizzie to worry about that now.

"Anything I can do to help with Lizzie I will. I care as much for her as you do and you know that Tomas." Gabriel seemed as if he did not suspect at all. The thin nearly black haired man walked easily up to the dungeon door, which of course did not give away its nature by its appearance.

"Jeff and Oz are inside, but as you can tell Lizzie has been taken away for now." And with those words, Tom's deception seemed complete as Gabriel walked into the room. In an instant, Tom was shut outside as the door shut loudly completely the last warding so that Gabriel could not escape.

"Well, isn't that a fine trick. I suppose Tomas and I will have words when I leave here, and he can explain why he chose to trap me in here with two humans that have no concept of my true power." Gabriel apparently sensed the closing and as the lights came on he glared and Jeff and Oz as they stood against the wall by the door.

"If you leave, you mean. Before that, we have some things to discuss." Jeff spoke first, feeling his blood temperature already rising as he stood looking at the archangel before him. The body he inhabited was impressive to say the least, more than 6 feet tall and his skin flawless. The lithe figure deceptively hid the strength that they all knew he had beneath his skin.

"I will, but let's play along for now, tell me why you have taken such a bold move and trapped me." He was cocky as he spoke, without any fear of what might befall him at the hands of either of the two emotionally charged men in front of him.

"Because you know something about Lizzie and you need to tell us." Oz spoke now, evenly, his emotions held in check by his years of experience dealing with any manner of creature and their cocky attitudes.

"Of course I know something about Lizzie, she calls me Uncle Gabriel for a reason. I saw most of her upbringing."

"That's not what we mean, and you know it. Tell us about the manuscript." Jeff wanted his answers, and he wanted them now.

"What manuscript?" Gabriel grinned.

"This one." Oz slammed a copy of the full manuscript onto the table in the center of the room after he approached next to the tall figure.

"I don't know anything about that." Gabriel did not even look at the paper as he spoke belying his words.

"Bullshit, you signed it, now start by telling us when you authored it. Did you decide to doom Lizzie like this? Or did you just make sure it came to be after you wrote it down?' Jeff was getting quite upset as he spoke. He was tired of the lies and he wanted to save the woman he loved.

"Why do you two meddling assholes care? Lizzie is just another unnatural being to your kind, so let fate take its course and let me out of here." He was on the verge of cracking and both men smelled it.

"Do you really care that little about her? You want to see her in pain, getting bangd? You're a hell of an uncle." Jeff pushed the button unabashedly, always preferring to take the fastest course to get what he wanted. Kerry usually balanced him, but Kerry wasn't here right now and Oz was just as upset as Jeff.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 26-02-2019, 04:47 PM