Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Seeing taboo things when staying at Aunts house
One day Apoorva and I were alone at home. Aunt had gone for work and so had Shruti. Apoorva's college had a holiday and it was just me and her.

We both had lunch and were sitting in the living room. She was on an armchair, laid back, her long legs laid out in front, in a floral printed skirt and cream top. I was sitting on the floor with a book in my hand.

I was lying on the ground on a small mat a small distance from her feet. The armchair she was sitting on was wooden, with a cushioned back and seat.

"So do you have any girlfriends?"

The question caught me by surprise. Apoorva was a couple of years older than I was, so we were pretty close in terms of talking about our lives. She routinely teased and made fun of me, but this was the first time she had asked me about my love life.

"Umm"....I stammered, "nothing serious".
"Lol...what does that mean? Do you have one or not?", asked Apoorva.
"Ya but nothing serious".
"Ya casual is fine", she said, grinning.
"Is she with you in college?"
"Ya", I replied, "same class".
"Hmm". Apoorva paused for a few moments, lost in some thoughts. It looked like she was not sure if she wanted to ask me something or not, but she did.
"So did you guys...you know, kissed and all?"
I blushed at her question. "Um why are you asking all this didi?"
"Just asking, idiot! Tell me na"
I made a face like it was nothing, and said "Yes a few times"
She threw a cushion at me.
"I knew you might have ...just kissing?", she was grinning.
At this point I was a bit embarrassed but because we had been close always I shrugged my shoulders and said "ya some other stuff too".
She laughed and crossed her right leg over her left. Unknown to her I could see under her skirt now, and the faint hint of her dark coloured panties wre visible. I tried not to look directly, but the way she was sitting I could see her fleshy right thigh and into the darkness of her skirt beyond.
"Hm...so you are more advanced that I thought", she said, musing to herself.
"Have you, like, touched her and all", she asked seriously, this time.
"Didi this is embarrassing", I said, protesting. I sat up, resting on my elbow, but my eyes did not leave her legs.
She probably caught on that I was looking at her legs now, and she pulled her skirt over her knees - but being knee length, and since she was sitting, it would not cover much.
"You should not look at your didi like that", she said primly.
"Um I was not looking didi...", I stuttered.
"I saw you!", she said, in mock anger, "you were looking at ...my legs na".
"No didi, I was not!"
"I know you were....and I have seen you looking earlier too, that day when I was sitting on the verandah"
I did not know what to say - because I was looking, but how could I admit that I saw under her skirt too?
"I hope you did not see anything secret", she smiled impishly.
I don't know what came over me, but since she was being playful, I blurted out "Nothing but I saw your undershorts"
Apoorva looked shocked for a moment, and then she said, "Oh god! Thank god I was wearing those"
"Um didi do you wear always those shorts?"
"No, just when I go out"
"You wear a skirt, so why wear them too"
Apoorva did not say anything, just looked at me. I was getting bolder, maybe because there was nobody around and she also did not look angry at my questions. My question was more direct.
"You wear them at home? Now?"
"Chee, you are really...", she said, looking for another cushion to throw at me. Finding none, she put her hands down.
She just said, "ya, I wore them today". She had pulled her skirt hem just a little bit up until I was around her mid thighs, on the left leg, and I could see the black tights....with a bit of lace. My cock grew hard immediately and I just stared.
"Oh ....I thought...girls wear something else", I said.
"Um ya, they do....you mean panties"
I just nodded, my erection growing bigger inside my underwear and shorts.
"And boy wears briefs", she giggled, "don't you?"
"Um I wear trunks mostly", I said.
"Trunks? You mean full ones? I thought you wore briefs - that day you were drying yours after your bath", she said.
The fact that my cousin sister had noticed I was drying my briefs made me blush, and my cock just harder.
"Um I have both", I said, not looking at her.
"You wearing briefs now?", she asked in a much softer voice. I looked up at her, at her cute face, and she was just looking at me, at my face, sometimes at my body.
I nodded.
"Rahul", she said, sliding down from her chair, and sitting with bent knees in front of me, "would you mind if I just saw them once?"
I was unable to answer, swallowing hard, my mouth a little open, "if...if you want".
She had put out her hand by then, her soft hand, with just one bangle worn on it for style, and placed it on my crotch. Gently feeling around at first, then more confidently, her hand found my erection in my shorts. I gasped as she touched it, as her hand closed over it, caressing it. Her mouth was a little open, her breath was fast, and I could smell her perfume from this close.
"Rahul", she said in a soft voice, "lie back", and gently pushed me on my back. I had no choice or will left to protest.

She made me lie on my back on the mat, and slowly spread my legs. My erection was tenting my shorts by then, and I placed my hands above my head. As she bent between my spread legs, I could see her cleavage inside her top, her youthful breasts hugged by a pink bra. She fiddled with the button on my shorts, and pulled them down to my knees, as I lay on my back. One by one she worked my legs out of the shorts, and I was left in my t shirt and dark blue briefs. She pushed my t shirt up, up until my chest was exposed, and placed a few kisses on my stomach and navel. Her hands teased my boy nipples, making them erect, and my cock still harder. Moving down, her face reached my underpants, and I placed my hands on her head as she started kissing over my briefs. She was making small soft sounds, like uh uh...as she rubbed her face in my briefs, sniffing and kissing. Each touch of her face and lips made me harder - my cock was straining to get out of my underwear. She made no move to remove them though.

Pushing my thighs back, she placed my legs on her shoulders so that my ass lifted up a little. Both her hands had cupped my buttocks in my briefs, and her mouth had closed over my erection. She had started to suck me over my undies, as I ran my hands over her head, feeling her hair, soft moans escaping my mouth. I could feel precum leaking, and her saliva had made my underwear wet. She gently lifted my buttocks a bit - I told you she was strong - and moved below, until she was nuzzling over my balls, still over the briefs. She moved a bit lower until her nose started to dig between my buttocks, and I gasped when she did that. I tried to move up, but she pushed me back.

Without asking she lifted her face up and hooked her fingers in my briefs elastic. As she pulled down my underwear, I could see the lust in her face and her eyes. My briefs caught in my hard cock, and she freed them, pulling them off my body, throwing them to the side. My hardness was pointing straight up at her now. She smiled, "Rahul, yours is so beautiful. I always used to wonder what yours looked like, you know?". I was panting hard and unable to respond.

She placed my legs on her shoulders again and bent forward, her mouth closing over my cock. The touch of her warm, smooth, wet mouth made me let out a loud moan. She started moving her mouth up and down over my cock, teasing and licking the wet tip with her tongue. Her saliva mixed with my precum as I moved my hips up and down, unable to believe this was really happening.

After a while she moved below, licking along the length of my cock, and sucked each of my balls one by one. She was careful not to let her teeth touch any of my private parts. I was in ecstasy, unable to think of anything but her sexy mouth. But she had one surprise in store for me. After sucking my balls, she moved down further, lifting my ass up, and spread my buttocks. I was too aroused to protest. Her tongue moved out and started licking around my sensitive asshole, all around the opening. I had never imagined anybody, let alone my cousin, would touch me there with my tongue. But Apoorva's silky, warm tongue, probing inside my anus almost made me come. She spread me open again as I moaned and closed my ass. She had started stroking my cock as her tongue worked its way inside me. I did not know this could be so arousing. Her soft warm hand kept on stroking me, faster and faster and faster.

Until I could hold it back no more and started coming, shooting my cum in hot jets in her hand, as she continued to stroke me and lick me. I moaned shamelessly as she held me while I came. Exhausted, I lay back, unable to say anything.
[+] 1 user Likes observer2019's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seeing taboo things when younger - by observer2019 - 17-06-2020, 12:02 AM