Adultery My Wife's Train Encounter
My Wife's Train Encounterby Sushmit Patel
All credit to original author.

Two (consecutive) incidents — one that we encountered or undergone year and a half ago, in the 4th month of our marriage. It so happened that along with my young Bengali wife, Sudeshna, who’d already missed her periods or conceived. And the other happened some 5 months after birth of our child. Both incidents incidentally occurred in Train, on our journey from Chennai to Mumbai.

The first incident so happened that She got a call from her home (at Ahmadabad) : her mother was seriously ill, so we were to rush to Ahmadabad. But we could not manage flight-tickets; heavy rush was there. So we opted for a train journey to Ahmadabad, via, Mumbai. Unfortunately, for train also we failed to manage confirmed tickets. We could not even manage 2 tickets on “tatkal” quota.

Finally we had to opt for ‘general coach’ in Dadar Express that ran between Chennai Central and Dadar (in Mumbai), and set out at 8.50 pm. However, somehow we pushed into it and occupied two face-to-face lower seats on window side. Soon after our occupying seats more crowds entered the coach and it was overcrowded with commuters. The lower sitting berth which was supposed to accommodate 4 passengers now being occupied 7 people in a compressed way.

So both mine and hers was the same condition, overcrowded. Still we were to manage it. It was a winter night, quite cold. The train whistled and set out on right time. Well, Sudeshna was in jeans and T’shirt, with a shawl around her top. Closely beside her was a dark-skinned healthy middle-aged man.

When the train was running in full swing, Sudeshna felt thirsty but I could not supply her bottle of water to drink, that I had forgotten to buy it on the station in a hurry. So that gentleman offered her water. And it caused the beginning of our friendly chats, among us me, my wife and him. It was obvious from his gestures or countenance and way of talking that he was taking interest in my attractive (and full-bodied), which I did not dislike.

Night was aging rapidly it was a general class coach, and one window-glass on our opposite side was left cracked, and through it the cold wind entering towards us. She was feeling cold, I could make out. But she gave me her shawl to protect me from cold. She was feeling sleepy also her head leaning over a shoulder of our fellow commuter the train friend.

And a time came when she fell asleep, resting her head on his shoulder. That intuitively, I sense that this middle age man might try on her tonight.  By then it was past 10.30, and all lights went away, excepting a few blue dim lights, that now pervading a cosy soft nocturnal darkness all around, dark yet discernible. Other crowds, I saw, were also asleep. But I was not sleeping in anticipation.

And besides, I was still chatting with him. Then came a moment he, pushing drowsy Sudeshna’s head aside, stood up, and opening his bag he pulled out a blanket, and then sitting back he pulled it over himself in such was that Sudeshna also automatically was accommodated, up to the length of her neck, comfortably under that cover or blanket. I did not say anything. Now I pretended as if feeling sleepy, and gradually half-shut my eyes with a view to watching him.
[+] 1 user Likes vault's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
My Wife's Train Encounter - by vault - 16-06-2020, 12:32 PM
RE: My Wife's Train Encounter - by vault - 16-06-2020, 12:34 PM
RE: My Wife's Train Encounter - by bobby - 17-06-2020, 03:50 AM
RE: My Wife's Train Encounter - by nand - 17-06-2020, 04:13 AM
RE: My Wife's Train Encounter - by pylode - 20-06-2020, 03:21 AM