Fantasy Actress Samantha as new run away wife
The next morning Samantha felt something on her breast and a feeling of someone chewing her nipples. She slowly opened her eyes and shocked to see grandpa was sucking her boobs as she was sleeping nude Ramvarma couldn’t control himself. 

Samantha was so angry and scared by Ramvarma actions as Kishore was still sleeping next to her and it could put her in trouble if kishore wakes up.

Samantha pushed grandpa away, looked at him seriously and nooded her head indicates noo signalled him to go away.

[Image: tenor.gif]

Ramvarma was so disappointed that he couldn’t get her which he was used to have it everyday and the feeling of her soft boobs made him mad. But he can’t do anything so he left that room and sat on couch in the hall.

Samantha got up dressed herself went into bathroom to freshup. As the hot water tap was not working she came back and saw Raghu sitting there reading newspaper and asked him about that.

Raghu said” there is something jammed in hot water pipe, use the common bathroom in hall”

Kishore also got up dressed and went to kitchen to get some tea.

Samantha took her clothes and walking towards hall bathroom Ramvarma noticed this and slowly followed her into bathroom. When Samantha turned around to close bathroom door Ramvarma closed her mouth Samantha was in complete shock to see him there. Grandpa immediately closed bathroom door from inside. Now both Samantha and grandpa was inside bathroom with grandpa holding Samantha tightly closed her mouth with his hand and shouted Kishore kishore...

Now Samantha can’t let grandpa go outside as Kishore will be outside soon and both of them will be in trouble. Samantha stood silently inside with grandpa signalled her to shut up.

Now Samantha was in a very bad position. Her body is wanting more and more because for the past one week, all the sex adventures with Grandpa and father in law had awoken the sexual beast inside her. So she was struggling to cope with it. She also didn’t wanna make a scene now, she would have to give a big explanation to her husband.

“Where are you” kishore came answering near the bathroom.

“I am inside the bathroom” replied Ramvarma.

“Can’t u wait?” 

“I want mani(servant) to pick up some fruits for me, can you pass it to him? He has gone outside”

“Okay, Let me get a note and pen”

Samantha watched in shock about what’s Grandpa gonna do. She was getting excited despite being in an awful situation. Strangely she started to enjoy with. With her husband on the other side and Grandpa making moves on her. She was so horny.

He took hands from her mouth and pulled her bathrobe to reveal her full nude body.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT3cZ1oB2S36yrwHLeFU...b&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Actress Samantha as new run away wife - by Tharun333 - 16-06-2020, 12:18 PM