Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
KINKY STUFF ME AND MY WIFE DO IN BEDROOM
after a long long time we did some kinkuy stuff ..
he came home at some 11 am .. i was sleeping upstairs .. he came and my wify and he was sittting downstarirs and talking ..
at 2 pm she called me and told me .. " come here .. i cannot hold on anymore " :

she handed over his undies to me .. she made me smell and wash his used underwear .. uff .. i felt like a sisssy and i got soo hard inside my JETTY AND SHE SAW IT and gave me a smile of disdain .. .. only a cuckkky hubby will handwash his wifys bosses underwear ...
i was rock hard .. i asked her " wat happened tell me "

she started :
rajesh came .. he was with me for 2 hrs . . he was dying to to spend some time with me .. i had told him to wear his wifys undies under his panties . i lower his zip and looked .. uff .. my god raju , rajush was wearing a yellow undies of his wife .. he is such a whore raju [ my nameis raju ] .
i got so hard . then i lowered his pantes and asked him to stand in doggy .. i got so wet seeing my boss in such a compromising condition ,.
me : i dont belive it .
she took out her phone and showed me , her boss rajesh wearing ladies panties and standing in doggy .. uff .. i got so hard seeing my wife's hand on his ass .
in the next pic her hands wer on the bulge of his ladies undies ..

wify : do u want to know more ? i was rock hard .. i was ready for anything ..
she took out a small bottle and went and sat on our bed and piured 10 ml of tht fluid onto her feet and told me " lick u waste " ..
i was my last masturbation sessions cum . i could not belive tht my conservative wify was asking me to lick up my cum .
but i was desperate to hear the sory ..
i shamelessly started licking my cum off her feet ..
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: KINKY STUFF ME AND MY WIFE DO IN BEDROOM - by pantyboy - 15-06-2020, 04:07 PM