Adultery Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby
(14-06-2020, 03:44 PM)Antar Wrote: Though the narration is fine, this story lacks the element of ‘conflict’.  The sissy, the bitchy wife, the bull and now the boss – all are on the same page.  

Compare this with Manu’s narration in THE UNWANTED HOUSEGUEST  - There Manu had to grapple with Prem’s domination, wife’s machination, his ambivalence regarding his own orientation and finally to determine what he wanted and what he was willing to sacrifice etc.

Without any conflict, what you write now will be more of the same thing.  It will be very challenging to keep the story as being ‘interesting’. Good luck with that!

thanks for reading my story but comparing with someone else story is not good because what he is writing and what i am narrating is different , you are indulge in his story and seeking same passion in my story which is not fair... i am trying to share what i experienced and not trying to make it fictional ...
[+] 1 user Likes kaushik02493's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby - by kaushik02493 - 15-06-2020, 12:19 AM