Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-10_UPDATE-12(FINAL_UPDATE)

“I just fell asleep on the sofa after taking a little walk in the backyard!!” Vikrant replied getting up from the sofa. Now he was sitting on the sofa while Rubika was standing in front of him.

“Nazia too went for the walk with you, Right?” Rubika asked as she sits beside Vikrant. It was a 4 seater sofa but Rubika sits in a way that her thighs were rubbing against Vikrant’s.

“Yes, she came with me,” Vikrant said somehow and he turned his head down. He felt his throat getting choked. By now he had got a sense that Nazia might have told everything to Rubika so she was here to interrogate him.

“She is crying in the room,” Rubika said.

“What???” Vikrant said in shocked. “I…..did...not…did…anything…wrong with her” he almost cried.

“Had I asked if you had done anything with her or not?” Rubika mocked him. Vikrant had no answer, he just kept looking down in embarrassment. His heartbeat was racing up and his mind was cluttered up with so many thoughts.

“I saw both of you, near swimming pool,” Rubika said and Vikrant immediately looked up at her face with disbelief.

“Nazia’s room has a window with a view of swimming pool area” Rubika cleared his doubt and then she continues “Well, I think you were a too harsh to her”

“I am really very sorry,” Vikrant said meekly.

“Look, you two are going to live together. She will be all yours so you need to be little delicate while dealing with her ‘Sexually’.” Rubika said.

“I am really so sorry, I don’t know what happened to me then. I am not like this” Vikrant uttered. Rubika's thigh was rubbing against his and the way she was looking at him and the subject of conversation, all of these elements were creating sexual tension between them.

“It’s okay it happens with young people with no experience. Maybe I can share some of my experience with you.” Rubika said as she moved her hand over his thigh.

‘She thoughts that I am inexperience.’ Vikrant laughed inside but when he felt her hand on his thigh he felt his dick started to wake from its nap.  

“But….before I do that….we should do something so that Nazia calm down and get asleep,” Rubika suggested when Vikrant started to tilt his head toward her.

“I have a good idea…..Nazia likes to watch Netflix so much. I think, maybe If she will watch some Netflix series then she will calm down soon” Vikrant said.

“Then do it immediately and don’t forget to say sorry to her.”
Vikrant get up from the sofa and went straight to his room and took his laptop. He was passing the living room to the staircase, when he heard Rubika saying “Come back soon, I will be waiting for you.” She had said this with a very naughty tone.

When Vikrant entered Nazia’s room he found her sitting on the bed. She was sobbing. She looked up and saw him but didn’t respond.

“Nazia, I am really very sorry for what happened,” Vikrant said as he turned on his laptop. “I don’t know what has taken over me and I behaved like that with you. I am really sorry for my desperation. Watch some Netflix and we will talk about it tomorrow” Vikrant said and then turned the laptop screen towards her. In fact, now he was getting now desperate to go back to Rubika.

When he came back downstairs, he found Rubika pouring some whisky in two glasses.

“Look like she is in a perfect mood to have some fun. That’s why I like ‘mature women’, these young and inexperience girls are so picky and most of the time spoil the whole mood” Vikrant thought as he sits down beside Rubika.

“How she is now?” She asked.

“She is looked fine now but maybe she still angry with me”

“She ought to be after what you did with her,” Rubika said with a grin as she grabbed one the glass and gulp down some whisky. Vikrant followed her and picked up the other glass and emptied it in one shot.

“Why don’t we go into your room, it's so cold out here,” Rubika asked with a big smile.

Vikrant was smart enough to know what she meant by that. Both of them get up from the sofa and started to walk back to his room. Vikrant’s mind which was having so many thoughts after the incident with Nazia was now getting clear. His body felt light to him, maybe it was because of the whisky. As they approached the bed his body felt too light to him and he sensed his body falling down on his bed.

~

“What the hell?????????” Vikrant woke up as Arpita kept shouting.
When he opened his eyes he found himself in his own bed, Naked. Besides him was Arpita who too was naked, but by now she had covered herself behind a blanket.

“What are you doing in my bed?” He asked Arpita.

“Shut up you bastard. I should be asking this that what the hell I am doing on your bed. Tell me what you have done with me” Arpita asked, her eyes were filled with tears.

“I have done nothing. The last thing that I remember is that I had a drink with Rubika and then we came to my room and after that, I don’t what happened” Vikrant said grabbing his head in his hand. He was having a headache.

“Funny thing but even, the last thing I remembered is having a drink with Rubika,” Arpita said. They looked in each other’s eyes for a moment they knew that they thinking the same thing.

“Let's find them,” Arpita said getting up. Her clothes were on the floor. She grabbed her clothes and quickly dressed up while Vikrant finds his clothes and wears them.

After getting dress up they existed Vikrant’s room and the first thing they observed that it was way past afternoon. It means that they slept for more than 12 hours. They searched the whole farmhouse but there was no trace of Nazia or her sister Rubika. Then they searched for their mobiles but even their mobiles were not there.
They were going to servant quarter to look for Mohan kaka when they saw few cars stopping in front of the gate the of the form house. Managing director of their company gets down from his car followed by a few security officermen.

“Arrest him,” the Managing director said and two security officermen lurked towards Vikrant.

“What happened, sir? Why are you arresting me?” Vikrant asked as the security officermen handcuffed his hands.

“You are charged with stealing the company fund.” The managing director said and then Vikrant was taken into the custody.

~

“There was a transaction last night from the company’s account to some other personal bank account,” Arpita informed Vikrant. They were sitting in the security officer station and she had come with a lawyer.

“How much amount was transferred?” Vikrant asked. His face has lost its colour and he looked hopeless.

“10 crores”  lawyer replied.

“What about Nazia and Rubika?” Vikrant asked.

“security officer is looking for them but since the company gave you the net banking id and password and only you were responsible for handling that account, so you are solely responsible for the money” lawyer said.

“Cant we get the money back from the account in which it is transferred. From that account we can trace the money” Vikrant said with excitement.

“Money was transferred from the company’s account to your personal account.” Lawyer replied.

“What?? To my account?” lawyer's every word was blasting like a bomb in Vikrant's head. “Wait…a minute…..if the money is transferred to my account then I can transfer it back to the company’s account.”

“That was feasible only if money was still in your account”

“What that mean?”

“After the money was transferred to your account, the whole amount was converted into cryptocurrency.” Lawyer said.

“So…apparently until we found Nazia and Rubika, nothing can happen. You will be charged for stealing and you have to pay back the whole amount within a week otherwise you will go to jail for at least 10 years.” Lawyer said.

“I don’t have that much money,” Vikrant said, tears were rolling from his eyes.

“Then our only hope lingers on Nazia and Rubika. Unless they are found, you are the culprit” Arpita said.

“Arpita….Will you do me a favour? Nazia told me that her mother had cancer and she is undergoing treatment for cancer. Please go to Lucknow and dig deep about Nazia and try to find out where she can go with Rubika. Please Arpita, do it for me” Vikrant pleaded.

“Stop crying….I will go to Lucknow” Arpita replied placing her hand over his to soothe him.

~

“So what you get to know?” Vikrant aksed Arpita when she came to visit him in the jail after returning back from Lucknow.

“Nazia mother had died 5 years ago,” Arpita said.

“what?? But Nazia had told me that her mother had cancer and I also helped her financially for her mother’s treatment” Vikrant was in disbelief.

“Well….Nazia lied to you. Her mother died long ago and she was just using you in her mother's name”

“I can’t believe it”

“There is so much more about Nazia and her lover Rubika, so you better start to accept the truth.”

“Her lover? Nazia said that Rubika is her elder sister. She used to call her ‘Aapa’ even you must have heard her calling Rubika her sister."

“It was one of her many lies. Nazia doesn’t have any sister. Rubika is her lesbian lover.”

Now it was getting clear for Vikrant. First time when he was about to get intimate with Nazia, she said that she was virgin and she doesn’t want to do anything before marriage and for marrying him, she needs approval from her so-called ‘sister’ Rubika. Rubika’s short hair, her wearing his shirt was now getting clear. Maybe she gets intimate with Nazia wearing his shirt, dressing as man, after all, they were lesbian. Everything Nazia told Vikrant was a lie and was part of her big plan.

“He cursed himself for believing Nazia. Every time he gave him his laptop and went to have fun with Priyanka and Manisha, he thought he was fooling Nazia but in fact, she was making me believe that I am fooling her. Nazia and Rubika must be laughing at me for making me fool but I swear to God, when I will get out of the jail, I am going to find them and take revenge from them.”  He said promised to himself after Arpita left. For now, he was going to be behind the bars for the crime he didn't committed.

END OF PART 1
[+] 4 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 11-06-2020, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM