Fantasy Actress Samantha as new run away wife
Samantha said “u knw rules right we shouldn’t touch each other”

Kishore “yeah baby i knw, all i want is to do is give a chance for next 5 mins I will make u loose “

Samantha “what if I’m still in the game after 5 mins”

Kishore “then I accept my defeat and will agree to what ever u ask for and wherever “

Samantha said “okay”

Kishore “ sam all i need u to do is replace that candle with this phone and try to hold inside u without taking it out for nxt 5mins”

Samantha did has he said and she looked confused what is he doing?

Kishore  took his phone and started to dial someone then suddenly Samantha understood what is he doing. She felt it coming the phone inside her was vibrating 

Now Samantha starting to feel the pleasure Kishore kept calling that phone and it keeps on vibrating inside her pussy making Samantha crazy 

Samantha “aaahhhh oohhhhh...... mmmyy... god... aaaaaa....uuummmm....”

Kishore said”how does it feel with a naughty smile”

Samantha became unbearable to that pleasure and her pussy craving for some thunder action and suddenly she said “noo... i.... i. Ca....can’t”

Kishore “what is it my naughty wife?”

Samantha “ i can’t take it anymore. I give up please fill my pussy with your dick. I need something big inside me badly please please...”

Kishore “there u go i won it aaahaaa laughs”

He threw Samantha on to bed and jumped on her caressing her boobs feeling her naked body..

Samantha “what are you waiting for go down bang me hard baby”

Kishore look at Samantha felt her pain he didn’t waste any time took his dick in hand and rubbed at Samantha pussy pushed it hard inside her in single push 

Samantha screamed “aaaah........aaaa...”

Kishore started banging her. Samantha “baby harder baby harder... umm aaaahhh...hh”

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRob8hvsvpE2b9dQU2ev...w&usqp=CAU]

Samantha and Kishore had some different positions that night and slept with Kishore’s cock inside her.
[+] 3 users Like Tharun333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Actress Samantha as new run away wife - by Tharun333 - 11-06-2020, 08:40 PM