Adultery A Thakur and His Bahu by misterwho
Thakur moaned loudly in ecstasy and closed his mouth on her breast, through all those layers of clothes which were there and bit down firmly but not injuriously on the mound of flesh.

Binita gasped, "Babuji, stop! I am your son's wife now. We should not be doing this!"

"You were mine before his. You were a woman then and you are a woman now," he sighed, nuzzling the breasts as he started to frantically want this woman and any justification would do.

He frantically grabbed at the hooks of her blouse, at the mounds, clutching caressing and grabbing. He tried to insinuate his hands from the lower hem of the blouse so he could touch her searing flesh, but the blouse was too tight. He wanted to reach from her cleavage but she was hunched above him and he couldn't reach the delectable flesh.

She smiled at him, tousling his hair. As she pushed him away he sensed that if he didn't push for it now, the moment would pass. He put his arms around her hips and pulled her to him. He bent a little so his face would go between her legs and nuzzled her there. Through her skirts, his lips found the furry patch of triangle and he bit at it. She gasped as his teeth and lips grabbed teased her at the tenderest part of her sexual being.

Suddenly she wanted to allow him to do that to her bare skin. She wanted his rough demanding lips on her melting, simmering flesh.

She let go of him briefly, undoing the front hooks of her blouse. She swung her mangalsutra around so that the locket was towards her back and not obstructing his access. And while doing this, her feet had reached up and caressed his cock fully, displacing the small piece of cloth that represented restraint. Between her big toe and next toe she caught the base of his penis. As she tried to stroke the cock with that pair of digits, she found she could not move up beyond the point where his cock swelled to its full proportions.

"How come you are like this?" she asked. "Didn't Laju just......" she trailed off, not knowing how to put words to describe the pleasuring she had observed the maid give the master.

"That was just my excitement from fantasizing about you and I had to find some release," he lied glibly. "Now that the real you is here, my arousal is back where it should be."

"Is that what this is?" she asked teasingly, as she allowed the sole of her feet to rest along the bottom of his cock. She felt he was lying because she had seen him convulse in orgasm, both hands on Laju's breasts as he took his pleasure. This man was designed for pleasure she thought to herself. She shivered as she felt the heat of his flesh and a hint of dampness touched her heel as he flowed with pre-cum.

He kissed her stomach, her navel and now moved up to the lower line of the bra. As he kissed her, she felt bolts of heated pleasure rush up her spine. She just had to have this man.

"Oh, babuji. The dam of passion which I had restrained myself for so many days has really burst. I have to have you!" she confessed.

"Why did you restrain yourself my darling?" he asked as he feverishly nibbled at the nipples through the lace fabric of her bra.

"It was a mistake," she said, pulling up her bra without really undoing it. Her breasts were now exposed to his marauding lips. Thakur lost no time sucking in those conical projections and the nipples, seeming to drink from the breasts his son must have sucked so often since the marriage.

"Oh my god! You really know how to treat a woman. Take it my darling. Take my breasts! Suck them! Milk them dry! They are for you only," wailed Binita.

She leaned down and grabbed the monstrous cock while continuing to ensure Thakur access to her aching breasts. She laughed in delight as she felt the full import of that great weapon of his. She wanted that, needed that.

Thakur opened his mouth as wide as he could and sucked in as much of her breast as he could. Then he toggled the nipples in his mouth. Binita wept tears of joy as she felt her pussy quake open with an orgasm induced by his tonguing her breasts. She bent her knees and her pussy gaped open as she felt it shudder to the tonguing at her breasts. She clutched his head tight as her pussy trembled in an intense if subdued orgasm. She shuddered and quivered with the intensity and clung to him hard. His hands roamed her back and squeezed her ass as his lips continued with their marauding.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Thakur and His Bahu by misterwho - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-02-2019, 03:28 PM