Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Seeing taboo things when staying at Aunts house
During my stay at my aunt's place, the other thing I used to notice a lot were the many panties and bras that used to be washed along with other clothes and kept for drying. Being at that age where such things were not easily seen, and with a natural fascination for such things, I used to notice them a lot. All laundry was done in the washing machine, and usually one of Shruti or Apoorva would put them up for drying. The first time I saw Apoorva putting up her mom's and her own panties for drying - I was passing by, going to the kitchen, not even looking at her. But I did notice what she was holding in her hands, and then she noticed me too. Immediately, her face turned a bit red and she put the panties back in the bucket, and took another piece of cloth to dry. I hastily moved on but the view of what she was holding - a pair of black panties - stayed on in my mind.

That thought led to others - including what kind Apoorva wore under her clothes. There was no easy way to check the ones drying, since I was scared of being caught. But once in a while, when the clothes were brought in, or kept together, I would get a chance to see and actually touch those forbidden clothes. My first one was a pair of red panties, with small multicoloured flowers printed on it. There was nobody around and I fished it out of a pile of clothes. The softness of the fabric amazed me. I kept on caressing it, checking the way it was cut and sewn, the red elastic, around the waist, around the legs. There was a small label on the inside, and it said "Bodycare : 85 cm". I thought of my own underwear which was 85 cms too....and wondered who these red ones might belong too.

It was not hard to guess - because my aunt had a pretty big behind, and so did Shruti, which I knew after I saw her black pantied ass that day. So these must be Apoorva's. My first thought was of Apoorva's round, firm buttocks covered in these panties, inside her clothes. She would mostly wear skirts (knee length) or jeans outside, and a nighty at home. I had a burning desire to see what they looked like when she wore them, and more of her panties.

A few days later, Apoorva was dressed to go out and was waiting for her friend. She had put on a printed skirt, frills around the hem, and a pink top - not so tight. I was out in the back yard, and she was sitting at the edge of the verandah, on the steps. Just then my aunt called her for something, and in a careless moment Apoorva bent backwards to reply to her mom - and her skirt rode up a bit from her knees. Her legs had parted, and I could see she was wearing some kind of dark coloured tights inside till her thighs. This was a new thing for me. I knew girls wore panties under their skirts, or full length tights to ankles but I had never seen such tights. They were more like shorts.

A few days later I found them in the bathroom where she had put them after wearing. My habit was usually to rummage in the bathroom bucket when I went for a bath, especially if the women had already done theirs. There would be a pile of clothes in the bucket, semi-damp, and I would very carefully go through them, and keep them back in the same order. That day, I checked the bucket and on the top was my aunt's nighty. I lifted it to my nose and I could smell her womanly, sweaty scent. Below that was her blouse that she had worn the day before to a wedding. And just below that were Apoorva's mysterious shorts. I pulled them out, my heart beating fast. They were almost like shorts but made of a black elastic material, very tight, small lace on the leg openings. The label said Blossom and the size 34. I grew hard immediately, and put them to my nose. The smell was heavenly - a bit of Apoorva's deo, a bit of her sweat, a bit of pee, and a bit of what I imagined her pussy smelt like. Putting them to my face I stroked myself to an orgasm.

I wondered if she wore them under all her skirts....and whether all girls wore them. I had seen a few upskirts of girls, by accident, and most of them had panties on and not such tights.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seeing taboo things when younger - by observer2019 - 09-06-2020, 08:02 PM