Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"Oh my god...that's...oh Z." There it was Lizzie realized. She loved how he called her that when they were having sex. It was as if he couldn't get her full name out. It made her feel so special to be in his arms as he showered her chin and neck with kisses.

"Are you okay?" He asked her looking down as a tear rolled out of her eye.

"Yes, I love you Kerry, I never want this to end." She whispered to him before drawing him in for a kiss. Kerry couldn't stop himself from moving.

"I love you too, and it won't if we don't let it." He said to her as his brows rose feeling her squeeze around his cock. He growled taking her forearms in his hands and pinning them above her head.

Kerry's body moved in her over and over sending her towards another orgasm quickly. His eyes were locked on hers. His hips rocked into her clit as he moved. She smiled squeezing her Kegel muscles tightly around him.

"Oh fuck...new trick huh?" He growled and then scoffed the words at her as if she was challenging him somehow by doing it. Kerry took her leg in his hand, bending it up and pressing it towards her chest. Suddenly his angle changed and he was able to bury himself even deeper inside.

"Is that too much?" He asked looking down at her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth open in an O shape.

"Fuck no...more." She groaned the words into his face her nails digging into his neck. He was so sexy above her like this. His entire chest was raised up enough so she could see the powerful man on display even as he held her body in place. He pulled himself out of her only to slowly slide back in.

Lizzie's words killed him. The way she groaned more snapped the last string holding him back from ravaging her. His body could wait no longer as he started to increase his speed. The words stopped between them then as they stared into each other's eyes. Grunts and groans were all either could muster as Kerry went faster and faster.

"Oh God Kerry." Her words were a sigh as she had been holding her breath.

"Scream for me Z...scream."

It had gotten too good and when her body tightened around him she was paralyzed once more. Her voice went up an octave as she screamed his name staring into his eyes. Her nails dug completely into his flesh.

"UNHHHHHHHHH!" Kerry cried out releasing her leg to catch himself on the bed. His hips stuttering as he came in her. He released down to his elbows laying flush against her body planting a gentle kiss on her lips.

Lizzie wrapped her arms and legs around Kerry's back holding him in place as they desperately kissed each other. His hands came up to her face wiping away the hair that stuck to the sweat on her brow.

"I do love you, you know. It's not sex talk and it's not the heat." He was so serious as he looked into her eyes.

"Me too. What if we just never move, Kerry?" Her eyes pleaded with him.

"I want the world to be like that too. Which brings me to my new trick." He kissed her again and then smiled down. He started to move inside of her again, having only faltered slightly in his erection.

"Oh, Kerry...are you still hard?" She sighed as her body started to respond to his movements.

"Do you want to be on top this time?" He smiled devilishly as he rolled pulling her on top of him.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-02-2019, 03:26 PM