Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"Get up here." His words drew her attention as Lizzie stopped her playful exploration and looked up meeting his eyes. His pupils were huge already. She loved how Kerry looked when he was on the verge of losing control. He got so swept up in lust that his passion seemed unable to be contained. She planted a kiss just above his belt buckle before trailing her tongue up his entire abdomen and chest. He growled at her, pulling her face up to meet his. His huge hands holding her head in place as he kissed her lips.

Their tongues wrestled together as Kerry held on. Lizzie was powerless to get away, only able to take a firm hold on his sides to keep him there with her. He pressed her onto her back before releasing a hand from her hair. When his mouth found her neck again, his fingers moved around her unclasping her bra and pulling it over one shoulder. His mouth found her nipple holding her breast in place so that he could shift and take her bra the rest of the way off.

Lizzie had become lost in the feel of Kerry. His smell enveloping her and making her feel safe. His mouth on her chest had her moaning out softly while taking a firm grip in his hair. He moved onto her other breast snaking his hand down her body to undo her jeans. When he leaned back, his grasp on her jeans had her shifting her hips instantly. She yearned to be naked with him, to feel all of his flesh pressed against her. They both worked to peel the denim down leaving her in her black boy shorts.

Kerry grinned seeing those. The panties were cute for him, but it seemed so Lizzie to have on those comfortable cotton boy shorts. His fingers drifted over them reaching between her legs and feeling how wet she already was. She arched up into him grinding her clit along his finger tips and making him want to scrap his earlier slow plan for the sake of having her right now.

"Oh Kerry, yes." She sighed feeling him press just a little harder and leaning in to seize on his neck. Her hands still locked in that amazing hair of his as he watched her features. The look in his eyes was so pure and full of love, she couldn't believe it was directed at her. She knew Jeff fell hard and fast, but had wondered if Kerry felt the same way she did. Now, she knew. He didn't have to tell her, it was the way he looked at her face as his hands forced her breath to hitch in her throat.

Kerry removed his hand from her, rolling back to undo his own pants. He wanted more of her skin to contact his. Lizzie's legs were always so soft, and the feel of that soft skin on his own legs drove him crazy. Once he had unfastened his pants he slid off the bed dropping them and his briefs all in one. She propped herself up on her elbows watching and when he looked up she had her bottom lip caught in her teeth as she stared at his cock. He was more than ready for her and she was the epitome of sex laying like that for him.

Lizzie watched as Kerry approached her again, he smiled not getting back onto the bed, but instead pulling her legs so her ass was right at its edge. He wanted to taste her. Taking his time, he placed kiss after kiss along that silky skin. When he reached her inner thighs he took his time kissing slowly and leaving a trail of spit in his wake. He ended burying his nose in her and she grabbed his head groaning. He could feel the heat from her pussy on his skin, and her groan nearly took away his control.

Kerry's fingers seized on the fabric of her panties pulling them down, his eyes fixed on her pussy as he eased them over her knees and to the ground. He allowed himself to indulge then, taking his time to lick every exposed part of her sex. His dip into her hole sent a wave of exhilaration over him as he tasted that lovely honey that haunted his dreams when they weren't together. She moaned pulling herself up slightly so she could watch him.

"So good Kerry...you're gonna make me...oh God." She was on the verge of her orgasm, needing more speed or more pressure...just more before she exploded. He refused to give her more of anything, taking his time as he grazed a flat tongue over her clit. Her hands became frantic in his hair, brushing through it and seizing on pieces as he continued.

"Cum for me...I want to watch you." Kerry's lust filled words were killing her. He pushed her over then, sliding two fingers into her as his lips pulled her clit in. Her body froze in the pleasure, feeling her orgasm paralyze her. She could not cry out as she felt her pussy pulse around him.

"Oh fuck Kerry...fuck..." Lizzie lay back on the bed, her chest rising and falling with her breath as she held into his hair. Feeling his fingers leave her, she opened her eyes and he was above her again. His mouth descended to kiss her. When he released she could hardly breathe.

"I hope I never forget how you taste." Kerry spoke so magically in her ear, and she reached out wrapping a hand around his cock.

"Can I taste you?" Lizzie looked at him pleading.

"If you do, I'm done for. I want to feel you tonight, just feel you, please." As if Kerry wasn't sexy enough, now he was begging to be inside of her. There was no resisting the look on his face.

"Oh yes, make me scream Kerry." She caught her lip unsure where such a statement had come from. It wasn't like her to be this way, but these two men made her starve for sex. Even now, feeling the sweat on Kerry's skin and smelling his musk around her had her pussy begging to be filled.

"Oh fuck, that mouth is going to be the death of me." Kerry smiled shifting their bodies so he was between her legs. His lips suctioned onto her neck as he put his tip just at her entrance feeling how hot her body was. He shifted towards her allowing himself to enjoy her moisture encircling his head.

"Please." Lizzie grabbed the back of his head locking eyes with him. Her eyes were incredible, boring through him in their desire. He edged himself inside enjoying how her body gave accepting his cock completely.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-02-2019, 03:26 PM