Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty

"Jeff? Jeff where are you?" Kerry called out for his partner. He found him in the kitchen already pouring scotch for himself.

"Want one Kerry?"

"No. So, what's Oz got?"

"A whole lot of that's fate and it's not their faults. Basically bullshit."

"You really think that's bullshit. After how unavoidable the first 4 gates were? You're an idiot Jeff. She's pretty wrecked you know, and you just made it ten times worse with your outburst."

"She's wrecked? I'm the one who found out how her soul looks from my friend. It was hard enough to get used to you, but Tom?"

"Would it have been easier with some other angel? I mean we have to face the facts; she has a fate that we might not be able to avoid. Let's just hope we get the last two gates in time before we can't fix those. I, for one, don't care about her and Tom right now. I just want to save her, because...well...I'm in love with her Jeff and I'm pretty sure you are too." Kerry spoke from his heart. He knew that she had never meant for any of this to happen, but despite how awful it was for her it had brought her into his life. He never wanted to change that.

"I do love her. Just the thought of his hands on her makes me want to beat the shit out of something."

"Okay, well, you aren't going to hit her. And you almost broke your hand the last time you hit Tom. So, I guess drink until you're not an asshole anymore." Kerry reconciled himself to letting Jeff get over his issues in the way he did best.

"Yep. I'm taking this to my room." Jeff walked out of the kitchen glass and bottle in hand. Kerry sighed and made his way to his room too.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-02-2019, 03:25 PM