Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"Jeff are you okay?" Tom's eyebrows rose in concern as he spoke.

"The manuscript said the 5th gate was a sharing of physical and spiritual energy with an angel. Why were Lizzie's hands in your hair Tom?" Jeff leveled his gaze at the dark haired man. Kerry's face fell as he backed himself up against the wall.

"Oh no." Kerry sighed.

"I believe it was just a reaction to her nearing orgasm while we were having intercourse." Tom had not understood the words of Jeff a moment ago, and still did not quite grasp the look of terror on Jeff's face.

"You had sex with Lizzie? Son of a bitch!" Jeff's voice rose as he smacked the table.

"Wait, wait...Tom...did you share your grace with her? If not then we're still ok." Kerry tried to think of only her and the possibility that this was not the gate breaking.

"Yes, she has an incredible soul. It was a green vision like I have never experienced before. When it mixed with my grace, it made my human and angel forms ignite. I have never felt like that before." Tom spoke, still not understanding.

"Oh, God, we...we have to tell her...Jeff, can you call Oz. We need a rush on the other gates." Kerry tried to be practical, but all he wanted to do was scream or cry, whichever relieved the dread he felt in his chest.

"Hey, what's everyone yelling about?" Lizzie walked out with her robe secured around her. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

"How could you sleep with Tom...God...we were gone for a few days. Fuck, Lizzie, I can't believe you." Jeff stormed out of the room, conflicted with his emotions. He was angry that the angel and the woman he loved had been together. He was terrified of what was next for her and of losing her. It was all too much, and as usual rage was the best way his mind knew how to deal with things.

"Kerry? I...what? What's happening?" She asked confused and terrified by Jeff's reaction.

"Um...apparently you being with Tom was the um 5th gate." Kerry spoke.

"What? No...oh God...Kerry. I...I didn't know...I didn't mean to...oh God." Lizzie stuttered unable to comprehend what she had just heard.

"Lizzie, I am sorry. I should have known something was not correct, but you needed me...and I have now failed you." Tom looked distraught; the pain across his face tore her heart open.

"Just leave. I don't want to even see you right now Tom. Fuck, I'm gonna be sick." Lizzie ran to the sink throwing up. She was overcome with the nausea unable to keep herself from heaving long after she had emptied her stomach, still dry heaving. It wasn't until all her strength had disappeared that she paused and then sank to the floor.

"Hey, come with me. Let's get you to your bed. We'll figure this out Lizzie. I love you and we'll figure this out together." Kerry's sweet face appeared as he picked her up in his arms carrying her to her own bed. As they passed Jeff's room she heard him on the phone presumably with Oz. His voice was harsh and he was demanding information. Tears stung her eyes as Kerry carried her the rest of the way to her room.

"I'm so sorry Kerry, I didn't know. I love you too." Tears came down her face. She apologized to him as he laid her on her bed and pulled the covers over her body.

"Look, there's nothing to apologize for. We all know that some of this is outside of our control. But, we're going to stop those last two gates if it's the last thing Jeff and I do. Let me get you some water, and then you sleep." Kerry got up and picked up a water bottle from her dresser bringing it over so she could rinse her mouth out before resting. He brushed the hair from her face taking in this perfect woman that he had fallen for. None of this was her fault, and yet it was torturing her.

"Jeff hates me, huh?" Lizzie asked

"Nah, he's just an ass sometimes, he'll get over it." Kerry leaned down kissing her forehead. She closed her eyes and he waited until sleep overtook her before he got up and left her room. Now it was time to go deal with his idiot partner.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-02-2019, 03:25 PM