Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"Jeff, we have a good lead now. We got this." Kerry tried to calm his nerves. He could tell his partner was on edge; his care for Lizzie was obvious.

"Hang on, shit, dial this would you?" Jeff fumbled with his phone before tossing it to Kerry. Kerry hit the speed dial to Tom and put it on speaker.

"Hello Jeff." Tom answered after two rings.

"Hey Tom, listen, we need you to head to the bunker and stay with Lizzie. We'll be there as soon as we can, we're coming from Oz's."

"I am already here with Lizzie. What is the problem?" Tom's reply didn't even raise any flags.

"Look we found out that the 5th gate involves an angel, and the bunker isn't warded against angels because of you. Don't worry Lizzie, but stay near her." Jeff spoke to him.

"I am in bed with her now, and she is fine. She is sleeping and likely will be for some time. She was quite exhausted when I arrived." Tom thought nothing of his words.

"Wait, Tom, why are you in bed with Lizzie?" The fear on Kerry's face was obvious as he spoke and Jeff suddenly realized why.

"I am holding her while she sleeps. Do not worry, I will sense if an angel comes in the bunker. We will be here when you return." On his last words, Tom hung up not wanting to wake the beautiful woman in his arms. He returned to resting although sleep did not overtake him. Instead, he was able to enjoy the feel of Lizzie as he never had before and he let himself become saturated in her smell and her very essence.

"Jeff you don't think Tom would..." Kerry was concerned at the thought of Tom in bed with Lizzie.

"No, of course not right? I mean she's like his daughter right? I...oh fuck, Kerry we have to get home now, hold on." Jeff accelerated as fast as the car would go taking advantage of the lack of traffic on the backroads as he went. Despite his assurances to Kerry he was just as terrified of what might happen if they were not there to explain and soon.

Lizzie heard the bunker door, and it startled her from her slumber. She opened her eyes and there was Tom still naked beneath her as she cuddled into his chest.

"Did you hear that?" She asked appearing worried.

"Yes, it appears Kerry and Jeff have returned. They have information related to you, but asked that I allow you to continue to sleep. They were correct, you should continue to rest. You were exhausted when I arrived." Tom looked at her brushing her hair back.

"What? When did you talk to them?" She was confused and half-awake.

"They called several hours ago, and you slept through it. I should go and talk with them if you think you will be okay." Tom smiled at her.

"Okay, just make sure you put clothes on. I'll just be here if you guys need me." Lizzie fell back into her slumber, finally able to rest.

Tom moved from under her and laid her head down on the pillow where he had been. Standing up from the bed, he motioned with his fingers and was covered with his clothing immediately.

A few seconds later and he was in the kitchen with Jeff. Jeff turned gasping, still surprised to see Tom sometimes, especially when he appeared out of thin air.

"Jesus, I'll never get used to that. Hey, is Lizzie alright?" Jeff asked him.

"She is fine. I have told her to continue sleeping. Tell me what you have learned." Tom was concerned, wanting to know how an angel was involved in breaking her 5th gate.

"Hey Tom, so we got what appears to be the rest of the manuscript. Oz is working on the rest, but...Tom...did you do something different with your hair?" Kerry had stopped midsentence to tilt his head and look at him. Tom's hair was stuck up in several locations, disheveled unlike usual.

"No nothing has changed. I believe Lizzie may have just altered it with her hands. This manuscript, what did it say?" Tom had not even considered saying anything to the two of them, after all what had happened with her had no bearing on the issues at hand.

Jeff turned around with a beer in hand and got a first real full look at Tom. The disheveled hair wasn't just out of his character; Jeff knew exactly what it was. It was sex hair. Then, it clicked. Tom just said that Lizzie had moved his hair. His heart sank and he grabbed the counter almost dropping his beer as he sat it down.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-02-2019, 03:24 PM