Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 13

"Hey, Oz, so we have it, but God only knows what this says. I'm going to take a picture of the part we found and text it to you so you can get started. We'll pass your place in about 7 hours, so we'll stop by and drop it off. Can you get started though?" Jeff tried to gauge just how angry the old man was. It was careless for he and Kerry to get involved with Lizzie, and even more so to violate Oz's trust. The Dark Division was pretty relaxed when it came to formality, but Oz definitely expected them all to respect the importance of their work. This had pissed him off royally. It was only compounded by how much he cared about Lizzie.

"Fine, just send it over. I'll call if I can get some more information before you get here." And with Oz's words they were off and running after Jeff took a picture. He knew the only way to get back into Oz's good graces was to save Lizzie and the manuscript was a major key to that.

The two men rode in near silence the whole way to pick up the manuscript and the whole way to Oz's house. It was an unassuming tow yard, where no cars had ever really moved. It was a good hideout and from all appearances didn't look out of the ordinary. When you went inside though, well that was a different story. The normal looking first floor hid a modern, updated bunker area upstairs and down below it was a complete control room. The place was state of the art hidden in plain sight.

"Well, give me the original, because I have to check something out." The greeting was to be expected, but still Jeff had been close with Oz for a long time even training with him for a while. Now, he saw the disappointment in his face. Jeff produced the dusty linen from the envelope he carried it in.

"Here it is." He looked at Kerry as they followed Oz downstairs into the basement where the real work happened. He had printed the photo already and had it and several old looking volumes spread across the large conference table.

"So, what do you have so far?" Kerry started the conversation next as Jeff leaned along the wall trying to be invisible.

"The first few symbols are pretty clean like the professor's, and they translate to the 5th gate being the sharing of physical and spirit essence with an angel. Based on all the others being sexual references, I'm guessing it means that she's going to do the nasty with an angel and share grace with him." Oz barely looked up as he continued comparing the linen to the photo he had.

"Wow, well Lizzie is alone in the bunker right now, so I think we are somewhat safe. When is it going to happen, though?" Kerry continued the conversation.

"That's the part that scares me. You see the original manuscript piece...let me show you." Oz moved over to the side producing a plastic framed piece of linen that appeared to be missing a section the same size as the one they had just retrieved. "Here, you see...there was this marking when it skipped 10 years and an arrow and these markings which meant 10 years and outside the heat cycle. Then, after your time with her, depicted here there was an arrow and this marking, meaning one year and at the start of her heat cycle...the time she was with you." With his words he pointed at the two men with glares.

"Okay, so is there another one after the...uh...well..." Jeff stammered it out unable to utter the words in Oz's presence.

"The three way, for God's sake at least own your mistakes boy. Anyways, no there isn't. In fact, I don't see any more arrows at all. I think that means everything else happens in this heat cycle." Oz looked up and crossed his arms.

"Alright, well that's good news because she only has about a week left I think. So, if we keep her safe for a week then does it all start again?" Kerry looked hopeful for the first time since they learned about the gates from Oz.

"I don't know. Honestly, at the rate you're going... Well, I'm not sure they are avoidable. That's not to say you shouldn't try, but I just don't know if anything can be done." Oz glanced between them.

"Well, we're not angels that's for sure, so we can't fuck that one up." Jeff raised his head meeting his mentor's gaze.

"Hang on, you're friend Tom, he can get in the bunker right?" Oz dropped his arms looking between them.

"Yea, we removed the angel warding so he could come and go as he pleased. He told us the other angels weren't interested in being there given what we do so it wasn't a big deal." Jeff had no idea where Oz was going with this, and was a little irritated that he wasn't focused on the manuscript.

"Not a big deal until you have a Capsa in heat waiting to get boffed by an angel...get the hell out here and back to her you dolt."

"Wait, what?" Jeff was still confused.

"Jeff, she's alone and nothing will keep angels out, we have to get back." Kerry looked freaked out.

Jeff's eyes widened and both men made for the stairwell.

"Shit, I'll call Tom, but let's go...Oz just call us if you get anything more on the next two gates. We only have a little bit more until she's out of heat, so we can buy you another year to figure this out." Jeff called out as he and Kerry ran out to the Torino.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-02-2019, 03:24 PM