Adultery Fucked by husband’s friend
Randip said that I have never had pussy so tight as yours and I can feel my dick burn as my head of cock entered you. I said that even I never thought that a cock could be so big as yours and my husbands cock is not even half your size. Randip said that that’s why your cunt is so tight cause he has not fucked you enough. The head was now fully inside her. He kept on stroking my hair and interchanged my nipples and sucked them and occasionally kept kissing me. I began to wriggle like a snake trying desperately to escape from the eagle’s claws. I said please enough don’t put in more I cant take it. But randip was in no mood to listen to me. Randip made a strong move and forced his huge cock deep inside me and half of his cock was now inside my tight cunt. I yelled and screamed and said no, please randip its hurting me. I began to plead. My pleading only made him hornier as he began to again thrust his cock deep into me. I began to shout and moan in pain and another loud aahhhhh nooooooooooo escaped my mouth. He placed his hands on under my shoulder and grabbed me tightly so that I could not move at all and also put his complete weight on my body. Randip’s mouth went over mine and he took out his cock till the tip of his cock and again thrust his cock into my cunt with a very hard push. This time I threw my head back and yelped. “aaaaagggh!” and randip’s cock was now fully inside my cunt. I once again screamed loudly this time. But there was no once to hear my screams in his house with just me and randip alone in the house. My screams echoed through the house. My vaginal lips were stretched to its limit, now he was forcing the inner walls of my vaginal canal to stretch to accommodate him. I dug my nails in his back and tried my best to push him off but he was very strong and did not move off me. I was babbling incoherently and moaning loudly at the same time. My face was all sweated and in almost agony. Randip held me like that for some time kept kissing me and I said randip you almost killed me. Its so painful. You have bust my cunt and made me fell like a virgin again.
Randip grabbed my mouth with his and kept mauling my breasts. My hands came over his back and I was now nailing his back and biting his lips. He entered me deep inside as my paws encircled his back, guiding him inside me. Randip said that you are very tight. I said that now I will not be tight any more. Randip ’s prick began to thrust inside me, back and forth, first slowly and then vigorously. I too began to move my hips along with him. I was having an orgasm. Randip licked me face, my ears and my nipples and then I could feel a storm brewing inside me. In his excitement, randip’s cock slid out completely from my cunt. It looked even bigger now with his huge purple knob at the tip. His penis shining with both from the key jelly and with my juices. Now that he was out of me he again applied some key jelly over his shaft and pulled a pillow beneath my hips. He again opened my thighs apart and I didn’t resist anyway, as he again mounted me. He came over me and impatiently began prodding my loins with his penis. He was taking a long time to center because my cunt was still very tight and my hand emerged in between our groins, held his penis and guided it over to my wet vagina. Slowly he again gained entry into my cunt. Once fully inside, he again started humping me, slowly at first and then furiously. I was calling out his name and pulling at his chest hair, I was wild. In a short while he began thrusting inside me rapidly and after some time I moaned loudly and there were a lots of ahhhhhh and uuuuhhhhhhhh from me as I was coming and when I did come, loud scream came out of my mouth and followed by a loud aaaaaaaaaahhhhh. My body went stiff under randip for a while, my eyes rolled back and I gave a deep, satisfied sigh. We both held each other tight and randip increased his speed as he made his final force inside my pussy. Moments latter he ejaculated inside me and erupted his hot load deep into my cunt. I felt his thick warm cum shooting deep into my cunt. Wads and wads of thick warm cum shot into my vagina. He collapsed on my breasts with his penis buried in my cunt, his cum dribbling out from my vagina running down my thighs. He was perspiring and hugged me tight. I kissed him hard…tears in my eyes…..wow what a fuck I had. I liked him lying on me…his huge penis buried deep in my cunt and filling it up and his cum never seemed to be stopping.. His cum continued to be pumped into my vagina.
Like a possessed woman I kissed him with wanton lust. After some time I felt his penis swelling and getting hard inside my cunt. My god….it was amazing. His penis becoming hard within few minute. He smiled at me. “again?” He questioned me ‘now baby…it will be my way’ he said. He told me to get into doggy position and I quickly turned over and got on fours on the bed and thrust my bottoms out presenting my pussy to him. Needing no instructions, randip grabbed my hips and held me by my waist. He positioned his huge cock head near my cunt lips and rubbed his cock head along the slit up and down. It was such a good feeling when he rubbed his cock on my slit that I was moaning with pleasure and as I could not hold any longer I yelled to him and said ohh randip fuck me, fuck me like a bitch. With a powerful lunge he thrust his penis into my cunt. I moaned out loudly in extreme pain and erotic pleasure as I felt his thick long penis forcing its way into my cunt. I went silent and then started panting wildly as he held my hips and was fucking me steadily long slow powerful thrusts.
He had complete control of my entire body now and was fucking steadily. His arms were now around my back and his hands were squeezing my nipples gently. I let out little moans as the fucking became more and more furious. My moans became screams, louder and louder. I was the only one in the world and didn’t care about anything but the monstrous penis I was being impaled by. My tits bounced up and down with every up-thrust of his dick. ‘Oh my god! It’s sooo big!! Fuck me, fuck me!!!’ Randip then pushed me forward! On my huge heaving breasts, propped my ass on top of a pillow and began to go to fuck me earnestly.. He was like a man possessed. He shoved the entire length of his cock into me time and again. Thrusting in and out non-stop. This must have gone on for at least five minutes. All the time I screamed for more. He was squeezing my nipples and the pain of the nipples coupled with the pain of my stretched cunt made me buck into his thrusts.. ‘Aaaaaaagg ggggggg ggghhhhhhhh’ I moaned out in pleasure. I was on the verge of cuming and I started shouting and screaming. He got the hint that I was about to cum and he took his one hand to my clits and started rubbing that fast. I said, yaaa fuck me randip fuck me hard aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I was coming fuck me aaaahhhhhhhhh and I climaxed.
I clamped down my cunt onto his penis and collapsed onto the bed. I felt randip pulling my legs down the bed and pushing me on my face down to the bed. His rock hard cock was still standing like a pole. He then began kissing my back and was gently massaging and squeezing my labial lips with his hands. I glanced over my shoulder and noticed that the huge penis head was swelling up to it’s enormous proportions. I felt randip push the top of my back forward and spread my legs as he prepared to mount me the third time with his big dick. I grabbed the bed and anticipated the monster. ‘Oooooh!’ I moaned as he shoved it in me once again. His hands grasped my hips and worked it in and out of my tender little pussy. My vagina was aching and paining. I don’t think you can ever get used to something that big entering you. He started to fuck me harder and harder as I was being pushed against the bed. My body lay limp as randipl thrust his giant cock into me.
He grabbed me by my waist and started pounding his love machine deep into me .I came about three times during randip’s this intrusion. It took him longer, but when he finally climaxed, he came as forcefully as he had earlier. He kept pumping his warm cum in me. My god, it never seemed to stop. When he pulled out of my pussy, the thickness of his manhood caused it to remain gaping open for a time; the mixture of his cum and my juices trickled out and puddle atop the silken sheets. Lowering my legs, he collapsed on the bed and pulled my back in against him; wrapping my in his arms. Several minutes passed before either of us spoke; both preferring to savor the post-coital moment. I said, taking his hand in mine and kissing it. “i’ve wanted to do this since that first day I saw you as a newly wed bride also knew that sameer was not fucking you very well ,” replied randip.
They both of us went to the bathroom. We both had bath together and came out. Randip lifted me and put me on the bed. I just rolled over with my hips up and relaxed. Randip said sweetheart will you have another drink I said why not. He made drinks for both of us and also ordered lunch for both of us. When came to the bed I turned to face him and I saw his half limp cock dangling between his legs and it still looked very big.. As he came to me I took him in my arms and we started having Bacardi from the same glass. I kissed him and said that this is the best sex I have ever had in my life. Randip said that I am very tight and I blushed and said I that you are too big and I could never think that your cock could enter me. We kept having Bacardi and then I told him that did you not stop when I was crying and screaming, he said that my screams made him even more hornier and to top it I had not seen or had a cunt so tight so I could not control myself. I told randip that you cum so many that I could not believe that a man can cum so much. Randip said I wish you had tasted my cum. I told him that I have already tasted it when I had helped you masturbate that night as you had cum on my hand. After that I went to the bathroom and licked every drop on my hand and it tasted very nice. He took me in his arms and we both started kissing each other. After some time he started getting a hard on and I took the lead this time and took his cock in her mouth and started sucking him hungrily till the time it was fully erect. Then he went down on me and started licking me till I got a climax. Then we did 69 position and I was finally ready to get fucked. This time again he used key jelly to lubricate me and his cock so that it was not painful for me. And when he entered me, I let out a loud ahhh again and said its still painful. So randip put his cock in slowly till I could get used to it. I had 3 climax this time and finally randip came inside me.

THE END
[+] 2 users Like hhhotboy2000's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Fucked by husband’s friend - by hhhotboy2000 - 08-06-2020, 01:38 AM
RE: Fucked by husband’s friend - by hhhotboy2000 - 08-06-2020, 02:17 AM
RE: Fucked by husband’s friend - by paamu_buss - 08-06-2020, 08:07 PM
RE: Fucked by husband’s friend - by sri65 - 23-06-2020, 04:10 AM
RE: Fucked by husband’s friend - by raj500265 - 10-11-2020, 12:59 AM