Adultery Fucked by husband’s friend
I was surprised to note that he had opened his underwear and had withdrawn his cock & was slowly stroking his erection . I was taken aback because this was the first time I was seeing a cock in real life other then sameer’s though I had held his cock but that was in darkness. He seemed to be in such a heavenly trance , stroking his erect cock , that I did not say anything or show some discomfort , though it was a new & unexpected dimension, in fact I slyly looked at his cock quite closely and was impressed with it’s size which did appear pretty large then what I had seen of my husband and in some of the blue films I had seen. I was now enjoying myself, sort of posing for him. I was still topless & on an impulse, to just stand in front of him, sort of naked, with just my red skimpy panty on. I turned around for him to see my buttocks etc and sort of just walked around the place , with just my high heels on & my red panty, randip was quietly and intently watching me doing all this and still stroking his erect monster of a cock. This sort of gave me a sense of satisfaction . I was enjoying my bout of exhibitionism. He indicated me to pull my panty off and I for the first time really felt shy and avoided doing so. He pleaded again and I then turned around to show my buttocks and pulled my panty down and displayed my fair and soft buttocks to him and then pulled my panty back up. I heard randipl sighing loudly , and I looked at him . He was stroking his cock furiously now and I watched him fascinated and when he slightly leaned forward , his eyes staring at me like in a trance. He once again told me to pull down my panties and remove it. I was totally exited and wanted do the dare so I slowly pulled down my panty and it fell down on the floor and I slowly stepped out of it. I was totally nude now and there were so many ohhhh’s and ahhhh; coming from randip’s mouth which really exited me more. He slowly got up and let his underwear drop on the floor and he too was totally nude and now his cock was looking even bigger. He slowly came near me and took me in his arms. He held my face in both his hands and turned it up towards his face. I closed my eyes as my lips parted and my hands came to rest on his hips as randip bent down and kissed my honey sweet lips. My hands soon grabbed him from behind in tight embrace. Randip lifted his head and looked at me. I quickly hid my face on his shoulder, my eyes evading his every glance. Randipr held me from my back and tightened his grip on me, crushing my beautiful firm breasts hard on his chest. A soft sigh escaped from my mouth. Randip said that why are you still hiding your face from me as I was feeling shy and my face looked red as it was when I saw my husband nude and he took me in his arms. Randip asked me as to why are you feeling shy of me and hiding your face from me. I said that you are the first man other then my husband who has ever taken me in his arms and kissed me and I love my husband like anything.
Randip stroked my hair for a few moments; quite aware of the delicate situation that I was in. Then randip moved me away from him and again placed his lips on mine. This time it was a real passionate one. I could now feel his tongue go in side my mouth for which I opened my mouth a little more and after some time even I put my tongue in his mouth and it looked a perfect french kiss. My hands slowly rising from his back to his head, my fingers running through his hairs. Randip was moving his hands all over my back. His hands moved down to my waists and as he grabbed my buttocks, my grip tightened on his back. Randip slowly moved his hand upwards sliding through my hips, up my belly and then cupped my breast. I was now going weak in my legs. And randip supported me from my back as he began squashing my sexy, firm and full breast. I broke free of his lips and began to push him away from me. I said randip I think we are crossing the limits and randip said that its ok and we are just keeping each other happy. I said that we just started with flirting with each other and look where we have reached now. Randip said that the way you used to dress up in at home and show your beautiful tits to me in front of your husband turned me on and when we had that few minutes in that washing room where you helped me to cum that day changed every thing and we both had the desire to have each other. So don’t feel guilty and lets enjoy life as you live only once. Then randip quickly held my hand and pulled me towards him, grabbing me and kissing me fervently. I too submitted myself completely to randip and again held him firmly. Things began to cool down a bit as he let my lips go. I stood there, my eyes gazing at him lustfully . The desire was no longer a mystery to the both of us.
Randip again gently began to stroke my hairs and kissed me softly, pecking occasionally on my lips. His hands moved down on to my breasts, rubbing them softly. Randip enjoyed my breasts for a few moments and then I could see fell that I began to tremble as he bent down to kiss my breast then sat on his knees and kissed my triangle. When he kissed me there I said ohh god ahh. He then got up and took me in his arms and my big and firm boobs were pressed against his naked and hairy chest. His hands were moving on my back till my butt and I also took him in my arms and my hands were also moving up and down. He admired my boobs and put his hand on it and started pressing it, then he kissed me on my lips his tongue in my mouth and I sucked it and then his tongue rolled down my neck, onto my breasts grabbing my one nipple in his mouth. He began to suck it slowly at first and then gently increasing it as my sexuality began to rise at my peak. He sucked it hard until it was swollen red. I was now like a bitch on heat, my pelvic thrusting on his dick. As he sucked me hard his hand freed her pressed the other breast and began to maul me. I arched backwards enjoying every moment of his licking and caressing of my breasts. He was enjoying me with as much vigor as he could. Then a moan escaped my mouth and I said ohhhhh god you suck them so hard it feels sooooo good. They have never been sucked so hard I love it. My breasts were fully exposed to him tugged, I closed my eyes put my hands on randip’s head and pulled him to my boobs and he once again started sucking both my boobs turn by turn. I kept on moaning now a little louder.
He left my boobs and took me in his arms my breasts were now crushed to his naked chest. I was sure he could feel the contour of my well-shaped breasts as well as the soft touch of my erect nipples. His hand went straight through my hairs as we again cuddled each other in a feverish kiss. I had become so exited that my pelvic were once again thrusting on his dick which I could feel it on my stomach and it was very hard and hot, the pre cum was oozing from the tip of his cock and I could feel the wetness in my stomach. His hand began to grope my breast for a moment and then it began to slide down over my belly. He found my navel and teased her there for some time. He then slithered down to the most sensitive part of a girl. Barely had his fingers been on my triangle that my hand came flying out of nowhere and grabbed his hand. “no.” I said in my soft and sensual voice. He said why not and I said I don’t know but I am feeling guilty. He took me in his arms and said please don’t worry its ok and we both us are enjoying this and I will not come in between you and you husband and we also love each other, so if we love each other then there is nothing wrong. Saying this he started kissing me and I also responded by taking him in my arms and her hands were all over his back and his head. My pelvic again thrusting on his cock and his cock was looking bigger now.
I could feel that I was melting now. And randip was not the one to miss this opportunity and so his hand began to slide down. This time I held his hand but soon let go of his hand as I too could not hold it for any longer. Randip’s hand reached my triangle and as he further moved down he could feel my soft and well shaved area, which he played for some time and then as his fingers went further down a shudder ran through me and I shivered as his fingers ran over her wet clits.
A subtle groan came through within me as he inserted his finger into my cunt. It was dripping wet. I jerked my body and began to moan like an animal. He said to me that you are very tight. I again blushed. Randip took my hand and placed it on his on top of his cock. It was by now hard as a rock. I grabbed it in my delicate hand, my soft fingers encircling it from the center. Randip’s finger was moving in my cunt now as I was groaning louder. Then he took my hand and told me to move it up and down the shaft of his dick. As I moved my hand up and down I said ohh my god! It’s so big and thick.” and I blushed. Randip said “then quench its fire with your nectar of love.” he replied cunningly. “oh, god! No. Please! No.” I pleaded and buried my head in his chest. His lightly pressed my clitoris and then I was at it again. His hand and finger were doing wonders, that I started groaning again. I slowly began to move his dick back and forth my thumb caressing the tip of his penis’ head. We fondled each other for quite sometime and then he told me to take his cock in my mouth. I repulsed and said that its so big and I can never take it in my mouth, it will never fit in my mouth and I said that I has never done it to any one else other then her husband. He made me sit on the sofa and he was standing in front
Facing me. Now I could see his cock which was still in my hand clearly as it was just inches away from my face. I was surprised to see its size. It was really very big cock. My husband’s size was less then 6 inch and very thin but randip’s cock
Was very thick and big. Must have been 8 inch plus. His cock was right in front of my mouth and he again told to take it in my mouth. I once again said no please no I cant its so big. It had a big purple knob which was double the size of my husband and then the shaft of his cock was even thicker. I was just wondering that how could a girl take in such a big cock. But after coxing a few times I went down on my knees. I pulled his cock down in front of my face and then released it, it sprang up like an angry lion to its full length and jumped in front of me. I grabbed it in my delicate hand, my soft fingers encircling it. I examined it thoroughly from all angles and said appreciatively, “you are endowed with a real monster, big and thick. My lips parted as I moved forward to take his penis in my mouth. My tongue wriggling his cock. And I slowly started licking the complete shaft up and down. I now began to enjoy it. And opened my mouth wide and put his cock head in my mouth and sucked him in. I was very good at giving blow jobs and really turned sameer on when I did it to him. I started by stroking his member gently, to and fro and my mouth was filling with saliva, which started dripping down my chin and on to my boobs. I sucked hard and sometimes a slurping sound escaped from my mouth, which was strangely very erotic. I moved my head back and forth and began to suck at the same time. My tongue was licking every part of randip’s huge cock. I was now sucking his juices right out of his body then randip took out his penis from my mouth before he could ejaculate.
Randip pushed me back on the sofa and said that I want to lick you down there. I did not say anything and threw my head back on the sofa and closed my eyes. Randip took this hint as yes, he came and sat in front of me he held me from my waist and tried to pull me towards him so that he could lick me. To my amazement as well to randip’s I actually helped him get my self closer him by lifting my hips and moving to the edge of the sofa. He folded my naked legs and spread them. My both legs were now on the arm rest of the sofa and cunt wide open. His hand soon grabbed my knee of the raised foot and began to slide down. My pussy now lay bared to him, cradled in the nest of my well shaved pubic hairs. Lying there waiting for randip to discover it. Randip kissed me on my thighs and his tongue soon began to explore the clandestine parts of me. Am sure randip could now smell my feminist odor. His tongue then began to graze on my clits. I grabbed him by his hair and began to push him, deep inside me. His tongue ravaged the insides of my pussy and he began to taste hungrily at my juices. “shittt!” I exclaimed as both my legs began to curl up in position.
I pushed him more inside and he almost suffocated. His mouth was inside me, his tongue dwelling inside tasting my fluid and stroking what was my g-spot. I was dying as I had never been licked down there by my husband for a very long time and more over sameer never licked me as randip was doing. I was nearing a climax and started moaning like a animal. When I had cum I let go a loud scream which could have woken up the neighbors. He pushed himself up on my belly and his tongue began to play with my navel. I had her hands over his back imploring him to get back to my wet orifice. Randip did as I wanted and started licking again as I wanted another orgasm. He kept on doing this till the time I started moaning loudly and my body was shivering. My head started tossing form right to left and I griped the arm rest of the sofa tightly and my moans were getting louder and breath harder again. Then suddenly I thrust my hips up in the air and this gave randip a chance to put his tongue deep inside my cunt. It was darting in and out of my cunt very fast. I knew I was is going to come any time now. And then I let out another loud scream, threw my head back and my chest came up, my breast up in the air like two peaks. My body stiffened for some time then a loud ahhhh escaped my mouth and I came down to the sofa. A smile on my face said every thing and I said you are too good randip, I never enjoyed it so much.
Then randip said lets go to the room and make love and you will enjoy it even more there. I said “you really don’t mean to put that thing into me, do you?” I asked rather coyly. Randip said “yes honey, and you and me are going to enjoy every bit of it.”. “Jesus!!! Save me.” I moaned and closed my eyes and then said “randip I cant do it, I can never take that monster inside me. Please randip no I cant do it’.
Randip got up lifted me in his arms and moved towards his room, which was his bedroom when he as carrying me in his arms to the room I was protesting to radip. I was still saying that I cant take it in randip please don’t do it. Randip was in no mood to listen to me now as he was getting a female after a very long time. As we reached the room he put me on the bed. Randip said to me “don’t worry sweet heart it will be pleasurable.” he assured me. Gently running his fingers through my hair. Then he went to the dressing table and got a tube of key jelly and started applying it on his huge cock and then he put a lot of it on my cunt and massaged it there.
Randip then came to the bed near me and slowly spread my legs and as he was doing it I felt a shiver run down my spine as I was still scared of that cock of his but heart in heart I want to have in my tight cunt. He came in between my legs and positioned himself on top of me in between my legs and his cock was close to my wet and lubricated pussy and he was ready to fuck me tight cunt. All this time he was gently stroking my hair to pacify. I bit my lip as his huge cock touched my clits and parted them and my hands came over his hips as he slowly entered me.
“ohhh!!! You are so tight.” he said as he gave a bit more force . My body arched and I threw back my head lifting up my chest. He took my nipples in his mouth and started sucking them hard. Randip then slowly pushed his hips and his huge purple head of his cock was almost inside my cunt. “unnnhh!!! Nooo.” I yelled and said please randip take it out its too painful and I cant take it in.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Fucked by husband’s friend - by hhhotboy2000 - 08-06-2020, 01:38 AM
RE: Fucked by husband’s friend - by hhhotboy2000 - 08-06-2020, 01:40 AM
RE: Fucked by husband’s friend - by paamu_buss - 08-06-2020, 08:07 PM
RE: Fucked by husband’s friend - by sri65 - 23-06-2020, 04:10 AM
RE: Fucked by husband’s friend - by raj500265 - 10-11-2020, 12:59 AM