Adultery Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby
part 33... story continues....

she keep pushing her vagina on his huge dick moaning enjoying as whore forforgetting her pain, look on her face make me think i was fool that i tried to console her,  he keep spanking her while her hips moving on his dick with rhythm...

my boss proved me wrong and said look you pathetic so call husband of this woman, look nicely she isn't a shy housewife or one man woman she is perfect bitch born to satisfy thousands of dicks and i will show you that she can ride dick unlimited...

he said the pain that was unbearable for her about half an hour ago now hear her voice that doesn't sound she is in pain did she... she loves being fucked and because of your impotence and sissy dick she already fingers herself thinking of being forced on bed by someone like me... 

when i told wasim qbout you he didn't listen thinking i am kidding but look when he tried you got dressed for him and sucked him even let him fuck you and you literally shared her naked pictures and videos to him because deep down you was also aware that you are not a man and when you saw wasim you thought he can satisfy your wife along with you but you didn't knew he will pimp her and she will let him that's why that night he tried and she sucked a filthy watch man's cock and still you caring about her pain....

i felt pity for you because when someone like you get such a beautiful sexy lady as life partner and i on purpose love to seduce such wife's and pimp them because i think so called husband's aren't anything beside cock sucking cuckold and when you lick the cum from her pussy that's the rewards you get and if more lucky you get dozens of children but none fathers name you ever knew because she will spread legs for anyone ..

his words were making me horny when i somehow struggling inside me jumping on bed pulled his dick and started sucking he smiled saying yes you are really horny sissy, better taste your wife's juices from my dick.... 

for a while i sucked his dick and with my hands i guided back in her horny sluttiest pussy and said yes sir you are right she is whore and she deserves man like you and from now on i won't worry what you do with her as from now she belongs beneath your feets to satisfy your needs.....

he laughed loudly saying now you understand the fact, you pathetic sissy bitch get down between those two bitches and let me enjoy this whore and breed her and off course you can have my seeds from her holes after am done with her.... 

i get back between those two girls who were awake and smiled saying you sissy never missed a chance to suck a dick saying they rubbed my nipples and i rubbed their pussy which was wet watching my wife's fucking....

priya's moaning gets heavier as grabbing her hair's he started hitting her wet pussy badly and teasing her ass hole with his fingers , she can't put her hands up and she lifting her waist up high gets her head down on bed holding the edge of bed started moaning louder enjoying his superb banging like a true horny housewife...

he so enjoying fucking her with his huge dick which was getting deep inside her.... 

meanwhile i pushed my fingers in their wet pussy and started pulling my fingers they moans ahhhhh ahhh while they started biting my nipples saying you bitch you can't fuck us yet you are making us horny like you did to your wife after marriage and look she turned into perfect slut and in few days she been banged by ten guys without shame like street whore... 

i keep fingering their cunt while enjoying their teething on my nipples as hearing those girls was building something inside me which i felt so sensational ...

priya shouted please fuck harder i wanna cum please hearing that my boss said oh yeah bitch cum for me and he rides her speeding his shaft..

those girls said what a lucky woman your wife is getting hard dick and enjoying bqck to bqck orgasms and we stuck with a sissy whose fingers can only make us horny but can't make us calm...

priya get on her hands pushing her waist back to his dick to reach her orgasm which makes him stop pushing and started enjoying her pushes and she moan badly fallout on bed breathing heavily while he said ahhh it's so warm again feeling your cum on my dick bitch...

she just closing her eyes relaxing enjoying her moments she never had with me obviously not the way she having now and e pulled his huge dick out and bends licking her pussy shoving his tongue deep inside tasting the juice ...she can't ask for more as he was wild while eating her out and she was enable to stay quiet as she shakes all over the bed trying to get more when he bites her pussy lips badly pulling out and her moans gets more hornier and she can't resist being slut after that second orgasms and intense licking he was giving her... 

those girls grab my sissy dick with balls squeezing said what is the use of this hanging dick and they started torturing me while i make sure my fingers never gets out of their pussy as i wanted them to know how i cared priya that she didn't fucked anyone behind me although i can't fuck her.... 

he enjoyed her vagina along with her juices saying oh sexy bitch am so horny now and it's time to make your ass hole juicy and he pushed his entire dick in her ass hole which was dry and her face turned red and her eyes got wet and she yelled ahhhhh it's burning but what can she do she is just a toy because bulls never cared for a bitch like her, scratching her ass hole walls he was deep inside her and make her lay on bed and he got on top of her with his monster deep inside...

she was flat on bed with squeezed tits and he kissed her neck started humping her ass hole and she bearing the pain again that he enjoys while controlling and riding whore like her... 

he was brutal on her ass hole and she struggled gasping air as he was riding her dried hole mercilessly and being man everyone know when skin gets dry and dick rides it's the moment bulls always enjoy the scratches that generating between opposing skins... 

he takes her ear in his mouth while getting up and down saying such a raw fuck always makes me more hungry for sex and now i can feel the rising temptation on my dick as your ass hole is getting more hot and once i start feeling the burning i will water your hole and make you cum again... 

hearing his words she can't deny the fact that she wanted to rub her vagina while he was triggering her fire... 

it's been fifteen minutes when her pain started fading because her body was charging with lust and that lust exploded when she started moaning and he smiled saying i knew i can weaken you under my will and he started humping very badly and licking her neck enjoying her moaning he felt her body getting tightened and he says yes cum for me common show your pathetic husband what a man cock can do which he ever dreamed off, make my dick explode inside you hole cum for me whore... 

she holds her own hairs lifted her face up moaning widened her legs leaked and he exploded falling on her body and whole room got silent except the sound of two exhausted lust bodies...

one of girl climed on my face but i pushed her on bed and said you get on her top and kiss each other and i will show you how i controlled my wife being slut behind my back and when they were in each others arms i started licking both of them together fingering with both hands and teasing their ass hole with my thumb ...

their moaning gets heavier because they already show the great fucking of priya and in that moment my tongue teasing and fingering started making them lost in lust...

naina was one who was watering and responding drastically fast so i shoved my two fingers inside her circling with gentle play with tip of my tongue getting her cum on my face...with little effort and patience i felt her body getting tightened and meantime i pulled out my fingers and pushed my tongue deep inside her licking her vagina walls with my tip of tongue and that's teasing can't be bearable by any woman if she is dying to get orgasms and to add more fun in her mind i pushed my thumb inside her ass hole and keep pressing and she replied me with squirts and started pushing her body back on my face and that's how i gave her what she craves for and pushed her down from sehnaz's body...

i treated her same as anu priya and i reward she squirts too but added her pee along with it and she can't control as she keep peeing on my face with closed eyes and i was showering in her pee and she looked exhausted and pulled me on top of her kissing said now i knew how you controlled that bitch but now she tasted the real man and now on we are around you not she and they both started playing with my hole and started blowing my sissy sleeping dick... 

i wasn't sure that i can cum but in half and hour i can't believe but i shoots watering cum on sehnaz mouth and later she shared with naina and they shared few drops with me as well...

to be continued.....
[+] 3 users Like kaushik02493's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby - by kaushik02493 - 09-06-2020, 03:33 PM