Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-10_EPISODE-11 (part-1)
“You packed all your stuff?” Vikrant inquired Manisha.

“Yeah, in fact I don’t have much stuff. Only a few clothes and few ‘other’ necessary items only that you bought for me” Manisha replied. There was a hint of sadness in her voice.

“You are sounding sad. Why? You should be happy that finally, you are going to live in the house that your husband bought for you” Vikrant said to cheer her up.

Daroga Durgavati had called Vikrant, soon after Kiran mam’s call, to inform him that the paperwork and all other formalities were completed and now Manisha could live in the house her husband wanted her to live. Vikrant told everyone that he had to go meet some raw material supplier and he will come back in a couple of hours.

Vikrant lifted the small trolley bag in which Manisha had packed all the stuff that she had in that tubewell room. They walked to the main road where he had parked the car. Half an hour journey from there to Manisha’s house was completed in silence. Manisha was very emotional while Vikrant doesn’t know what to say. Inside he was happy for Manisha since she was finally going to her ‘real’ house. Vikrant now wanted to keep her focus on Nazia only. On one side he was happy that Manisha’s life was going to be better now but on the other side, he felt little emotional too. All the time he had spent with Manisha were very special for him but he knew very well that he loves Nazia and so it was best for him to move on from Manisha.

It was a two-storey lavish building, which was going to be Manisha’s new residence. By just looking at the property, he could tell that it was expensive. Maybe that was the reason Manisha’s father in law wanted to snatch this property from Manisha.

Vikrant opened the interlock with the key given by Daroga Durgavati. She herself was present there to pass the keys to Manisha with her own hands.

“Manisha, now you can live peacefully. I have taken care of your amorous father in law and brother in law. They wished to bang you but now they can't even pee properly.” Durgavati said with pride. She seemed overjoyed to get a chance to teach those rascals a good lesson.

Vikrant and Manisha were finally left alone when Durgavati left after taking Manisha’s sign on a few papers.

“It’s a very beautiful house” Vikrant broke the ice.

“Yeah……but…….It will only make me…..Sad” Manisha uttered dissapointedly.

“Why….you think so” Vikrant asked.

“Because it will remind of my husband’s memory and even you wont be here........I will be all alone” Manisha and started sobbing.

Vikrant who was avoiding to look into Manisha’s eyes finally looked into her deep black eyes. Her black eyes looked blank and hopeless as tears kept rolling out of her eyes.

Vikrant can’t bear to see her crying like this so he moved forward and winded her in his arms. She puts her head on his broad and strong shoulders and left her body loose in his embrace while still crying.

[img][Image: 151052197_manishaemot.jpg][/img]

Vikrant looked at Manisha’s face when he lifted her up in his arm and took her to the bedroom. Due to crying her face looked dull. Vikrant had seen her in much worst condition when he first saw her but right now he can't bear to look at her dull and colourless face. Maybe when he first saw her there was just pity for her and no emotion but now he had developed some emotion in his heart for her.

“You need a shower,” Vikrant said as soon as he put her down.

“I don’t need a shower, I only need you,” Manisha said and started kissing him passionately. Vikrant was controlling himself so far, but once Manisha initiated the kiss, he got the signal he was waiting for and he grabbed her head and started kissing back very intently.

They were sucking each other lips like there was not going to be another day in their life. Vikrant grabbed her ass and carried her to the bed. Vikrant was going to fuck Manisha on the bed in which her husband would have dreamt of fucking her. It's a very powerful feeling when you get something which is not meant for you.

Vikrant peeled off the saree from Manisha’s body and throw it on the other corner of the bed. Now she was in blouse and petticoat. Vikrant had seen her like that many time in last one week but every time she looked rawer and more elegant than the last time. Her natural beauty was what that drew him towards her.

[img][Image: 151052092_manishbp.jpg][/img]

Vikrant’s cock was hard and was ready to rock Manisha’s pussy. He stood up to remove his clothes while Manish started rubbing her cunt over her petticoat. He gets back on top of her after getting rid of his clothes. He pulled up her petticoat up to her waist and then pulled down her panty which had a damp mark due to juices leaked by from her little hole.

Manisha’s soppy pussy was unbarred now but Vikrant placed two pillows under her hips before plugging his tool inside her. He was in mood of hard and rough sex. Slow and modest fucking was not suitable when they high on emotion. He needed to fuck her rough to show her how much she meant to him.  

After placing the pillows Vikrant lies down on top of Manisha and started kissing her while his right hand was positioning his hard and stiff dick on the entrance to her pussy. Once he got his penis positioned on the right place he jerked his ass powerfully and his half cock was disappeared inside her vagina. Even after fucking her for a week, her pussy seemed very tight to him.

“aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Manisha cried out when Vikrant pushed whole of his dick inside her narrow pussy hole. Her eyes got filled with tears again but this time tears were because of pleasure.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh…..Manisha……………My fucking Bitch………..I am…………going to………..miss your tight pussy” Vikrant grunted while thristing his huge cock in her.

“oooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu……………………….Vikrantttttttttttttttttttttt…………….i………willl….miss you too……..oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Manisha moaned in pleasure.

Their hot fucking finished after half an hour when Vikrant filled her vagina with his cum. Then they lay down in each other’s arm for some time as they enjoyed their respective orgasms.

~

“What are you doing?” Manisha asked when she saw Vikrant getting up.

“I have to go. I got a promotion today morning and I have to take charge as a head accountant now so I have to go to the factory and complete the paperwork.” Vikrant said wearing his clothes back. He expected Manisha to say something but remain silent and just kept looking at him. She finally gets up from the bed when Vikrant got fully dressed and was ready to go. She came up to him and just hugged him. She was still wearing just a blouse and petticoat but this time it was not sexual but it was pure feelings.

“You just take care of yourself. I will keep visiting you until I am here” Vikrant said after kissing her on her forehead. In reply, she just nodded.
[+] 5 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 07-06-2020, 08:36 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM