Adultery Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby
part 32.....story continues.....

i laying between two naked girls while watching her still sobbing in pain while my boss hands were on her back caressing her as well as cconsoling her but she wasn't able to stop watering her eyes and her nose still blowing ....

i was sure he is consoling her to fuck again because the way his hands was moving on her skin it all says about getting her ready again but her fun was now turning into intense pain which isn't good for her... 

i somehow waited for a while than i got up to defend my wife and got on bed between them forcefully and said to my boss leave her alone, can't you see she is in pain, he got angry saying you son of bitch how you dare to stop me.. 

he got up on bed and slapped me saying you motherfucker bitch don't you know that lafy is my slave now and i can use her as much i want and on the other hand you impotent sissy trying to defend her, she is dick hungry whore didn't you watched how we turned to to walk naked everywhere and suck strangers even filthy class guys dick and she done the job, now you trying to say she isn't able to satisfy me just because of pain, you fucking idiot and he grabbed my hairs and pushed my mouth to his dick saying suck it hard and i will show you how will i fuck your slutty wife again and again... 

priya stopped crying and sat on bed watching me as i was with his dick in mouth sucking him and he ordered you slut get near me and she crawled on bed towards him and he said aren't you my whore? 

dhe with scared voice replied yes i am and he laughed loudly saying did you hear that sissy now suck me hard ...

he keep abusing me until i sucked him hard and he kicked me from bed to floor and pulled her hairs down to his dick and started choking her, saying you sissy what you think of this and he deep throats her and spanking her sexy ass turning it red proving his dominance while i helplessly watched him ....

he pushed her on bed and holding her legs up wide he aims his huge monstrous dick and shoved inside her at once hitting on her skin and his balls slapped her stretched ass cracks...she shouted ahhhhh loudly while he slapped her saying say loud who are? 

her eyes filled with tears and she said i am your bitch 

he laughed saying exactly that's what you are and he started pounding her very hard and smiling keep saying those big boobies dance so nice when i fuck a slut like you and she keep screaming loudly which encourage him to go harder inside her and she can't enjoy the fun she supposed to enjoy few hours later.... 

he was so hard that fach fach sound was way louder inside the room and her screaming justifying a whore is being riden... 

he was sweating with that much effort when he pulled his dick out and said now get on top and jump hard you sluttiest housewife a horny filthy dick sucking bitch...

she sat in his dick and jumped slowly as she was in pain but he grabbed her neck and said jump harder or i will beat you and he spanked her tits rudely and she tried to jump hard on his dick... 

he was so enjoying humiliating us when he pinched her nipples and pulled so hard that she falls on his chest and he started fucking her from bottom spanking her ass cheeks and using his fingers he started stretching her ass hole badly saying you whore i want you to addict of me and huge dicks and for that i must fuck you mercilessly for weeks so that you forget this sissy husband and be my slut pet for life ...

he torturing her badly and than he pushed her aside and grabbed her hairs and make her suck his dick and he keep saying you are my bitch so suppress your pain and pleasure me that's what whore like you learn to do... 

she was exhausted and in deep pain but he didn't care her was just using her flesh to satisfy his flesh... 

he positioned her in doggy and shoved his dick in her ass hole and grabbed her hairs saying push back you bitch enjoy the dick you always dreamed of byt never got one because you are wife of a GANDU and she sliding on his dick with moaning ..

it's hard for a horny woman like priya not to get wet when ride by a bull with monster dick she was now building a orgasm inside her as she was riding very hard now like he wanted and moaning sexually and he pulled her hairs saying that my bitch, wanna cum you whore he asked 

she said yes please make me cum and he shoved his dick from her ass hole to her pussy and started banging her badly ,omg she moaned loudly and grabs the edge of bed saying ahhh ahhh fuck me fuck me hard and she hits her orgasm and he keep pushing saying that was nice you whore now your hole is lubricated keep riding me bitch ahhb you are true whore of the house saying he spanked her ass cheeks ...

to be continued....
[+] 3 users Like kaushik02493's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby - by kaushik02493 - 08-06-2020, 12:23 AM