Incest A Mature Nudity
Chapter 3 - "Son, becomes a man."

It was during my eighth grade when I started developing changes due to puberty .I started growing hairs in my underarms,genital region,and voice also began to crack.Psychological changes were also pronounced.One thing was that when dad goes out of town ,I used to sleep with mom from my early days.And once ,after attaining puberty too ,we were doing the same.As the climate here is always sulky,I generally wear just my briefs and sleep ,and she used to wear just her underskirt and blouse(No A/c at that time).What I usually do is after getting to bed I remove my Tshirt and shorts or knickers .In between my sleep ,I used to cuddle her ,and she inturn will cuddle me too.I used to love the warmth of her and used to use her jugs as my pillows.Morning when I woke up ,I sensed that my inners were wet.I removed my inner,and checked that there was a sticky but wet dried liquid,I thought I might have peed and left it out.Next night onwards , went to washroom before sleep,and after getting to bed,even removed my briefs(literally slept nude).Morning when I woke up,I saw that my bedsheet was displaced,and my penis was rock hard.I got up and mom saw my hard tool.She asked why you removed your inners.I told the thing, chances of peeing .She told tonight wear your inner and sleep we will see what the issue is.Next night also woke up with the hard morning wood (Now I know the term) and I told her the same ,and told I need bigger inners.She giggled and told “adults have this issue,what excites this much during night .if you want shift to your bedroom then.”I told , “No ,I am scared.”Next night I was sleeping,and between sleep I got the feel that my brief was wet.I poked her and told ,she got up,told to remove the inners.In the inners ,a semi viscous liquid ,about 3 drops was there ,she took it and smelt it.She licked it .She asked “ does your penis pain?”.I told its hard.She got up from bed.I can see her jugs tightly packed inside her blouse ,and maybe due to the heat,her blouse was wet too.She sat on bed,while I was standing near bed side.She took the thing in her hand,peeled the foreskin ,checked for wetness.Trace amount of wetness was there.Again she pulled the skin back tightly,and touched the tip of penis ,near pee hole,and she got a drop of liquid.She took it and put it in her lips.I yucked and said, “Its urine ,chee.”She told, “this is another body fluid –semen,only male produce it ,like female produces milk.It has proteins.”
(She taught me biology later next day)She told me to sleep.I slept soon as I was bit scared and tired.But I was bit conscious ,so I saw what happened afterwards.Maybe as it was too humid and I was also sleeping naked,she took her blouse off.2 perfect spherical jugs jolted out of the confined space.(No bra at night) .She removed the underskirt ,but covered herself with bedsheet.I thought of cuddling her ,but my inner mind was full of fear.So I kept myself awake just gazing at her.She turned to my side during sleep.Now I got an idea,I went underneath the bedsheet,and I got a scenic view of her mountains heaving up and down as she breathed.She had a slight amount of tummy fat and it added an appeal to her maturity.Her lower privates were curly haired,and was bit coarse. As she was sweating ,her fragrance almost filled the bed and my odour was also emanating. I wanted to feel her ,but I felt shivering. Maybe due to sleep she was cuddling me ,and I felt as if my thing was about to explode. I waited whether she is gonna indulge in intimate moments. But maybe due to the over excitement and fear,I felt drowsy and slept. Morning ,we both woke up due to the calling bell ,and it was house maid ,as we hadn’t got up early,else door would have been open. We got up, she quickly wore her underskirt and blouse .I wore a towel which I got from the bathroom. House maid was quite shocked to see us in this attire ,as if we had a gala time previous night.She asked why we were like this. Mom quickly cooked up a tale,that there was power failure and the climate was sulking us.We did our morning duties and I was loitering in her bedroom itself,and that’s when she taught me the bio lessons. She sat on the bed , in her lap she had took 2 images revealing the anatomy of male and female. She taught me ,different changes both have. The day proceeded like any other normal day.
Each night when dad wasn’t there , I used to sleep along with mom ,and mostly semi nude (briefs alone), she used to sleep conservatively in nightee (She realised that I have grown up) , she doesn’t wear panties at night except on periods.(Have seen her getting up at nights and changing panties), but wears bra along with nightee. As my hormones were raging ,I couldn’t sleep ,as I was pretty much excited to sleep like this ,my tool being throbbing . I was tossing and turning around. She sensed this and asked , “Not sleepy.” I was scared and lied , “I am feeling humid and also my organ is hard. She shyly replied , “Mm. You go to your room and sleep nude if you want.”
I told , “No ,I am scared to sleep alone .” She told , “You are grown up , you sleep alone when your father is there na ,why when father isn’t there you are scared .” I fussed and told , “When he’s there ,I am not scared as he’s the man of the house ,but now I am the only na .” I didn’t double mean it , but now when I overthink , ya it can sound as double mean . Next summer we will buy an A/c,she told. I told , “Great.” We were chitchatting many things and the power went off. I was literally in a mode to burst out. Mom took a hand fan and started waving upon me , the air it blew was only quite cold . She was blewing it for 10 min ,still I didn’t feel any better ,may be mind was hot. She in the meantime was getting drenched in sweat. It was pitch dark but her aroma was getting filled into my nostrils. She fanned herself for a bit , which enhanced the odour. She had taken evening bath , so it was quite fresh smell . For sometime there wasn’t no fanning ,I thought she got exhausted fanning. But in a second or two , the fanning resumed , and I felt something in middle of me and her ,it was her nightee. She had disrobed herself . As there wasn’t any power , it was pitch dark ,but I could feel the cloth ,it was wet completely with sweat. She disrobed off as there wasn’t any power and hence no chance for exposure. She didn’t make any sound also ,as she pretended to start sleeping. But things were as per her plan ,as soon we both slept.I also removed my briefs and slept . Maybe after an hour or so ,power returned.I sensed this and turned off the nightlamp and switched off the fan.I removed the nightlamp and placed it in other side which doesn’t hurt her eyes .So there was enough light for me to view. She had worn a black colour bra , her mangalsutra was between her valleys and neately consealed in middle position of bra. She was sleeping sideways facing away from me ,so it was difficult for me to peep ,though I managed to get few glimpses which is vivid in my mind. I waited for more time ,whether she will turn around. Within few minutes ,she tossed slightly to my side, her waist folds came into view ,with her navel in full display . She had a pretty big navel hole. As she hadn’t turned completely to my side , her one jug was facing to my side and another remained in other position. As it was in a complex position, her bra was also strained, thereby the one jug to my side was partly exposed and the bra was in a verge of revealing more . I was sleeping in sideways facing her , so my tool was straining too much ,and when I treid adjusting it ,I shot a huge load ,which wetted her nightee which was in middle of both of us. I stopped my ejaculation , but I felt it again bursting up , I tried to get up from bed and move to bathroom, but when I turned , another load just ejected out and fell onto her valley. I just turned to other side and tried to sleep ,and slept .
Morning when I had woken up at about 6 am ,I sensed that she was in sound sleep. As small daylight was pouring in , I saw that my cum had dried on her valley . She had folded her thighs and slept, so I couldn’t get to see her vagina , but her upper half was visible within her bra. I saw that her nightee had dried stains of my semen. I got up ,freshened myself up. I came back to the bedroom, she had also gotten up ,and had worn her nightee, was using her bathroom .I wore my briefs ,and also my track wear. I went out for jogging. I came back after an hour, freshened up ,had breakfast and went out .

I expected to have another encounter so was in superb excitement to proceed to stage 2 ,but as always life is full of twists. Dad had returned that day.
[+] 4 users Like V4VV's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Mature Nudity - by V4VV - 23-05-2020, 05:46 AM
RE: A Mature Nudity - by mohansu - 23-05-2020, 08:13 AM
RE: A Mature Nudity - by hairydick10001 - 23-05-2020, 06:34 PM
RE: A Mature Nudity - by bobby - 23-05-2020, 11:54 PM
RE: A Mature Nudity - by V4VV - 24-05-2020, 06:03 AM
RE: A Mature Nudity - by hairydick10001 - 24-05-2020, 06:44 PM
RE: A Mature Nudity - by Innocent_Pervert - 24-05-2020, 10:29 PM
RE: A Mature Nudity - by Innocent_Pervert - 24-05-2020, 10:41 PM
RE: A Mature Nudity - by pran12 - 25-05-2020, 03:00 AM